IGNORED

Custody Denied to Nazi-Naming Dad

AtroposHeart

Remember the dad who named his son Hitler and later showed up to his custody hearing wearing a Nazi uniform?

A judge has denied custody to a father who came to court in a Nazi uniform to get back his youngest child.

A hearing was held last month at Hunterdon County Family Court in Flemington, N.J., to determine whether the 40-year-old Heath Campbell, who gave all four of his children Nazi-inspired names, could visit with his 2-year-old son Heinrich Hons.

The New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services (NJ DYFS) said they took the boy because of previous violence in the home. An anonymous abuse claim was also made to local police.

The couple said they never abused their children and argued they were being targeted for the names they chose for their kids. Officials have denied that to be the case.

NJ DYFS officials had already placed Heinrich Hons Campbell's older siblings – Adolf Hitler Campbell, 7, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, 6, and 5-year-old Honzlynn Jeannie Campbell – in foster care because of the alleged violence in the family's Holland Township, N.J. home.

The Campbell’s gained national attention in December 2008 after a Greenwich Township, N.J. ShopRite supermarket refused to write Adolf Hitler Campbell’s name on a cake for his third birthday. The couple complained the refusal constituted discrimination.

A second store eventually honored their request, but the flap led NJ DYFS to start an investigation into the family.

The agency's investigation prompted a judge to remove the kids from the couple’s care.

Campbell says he will appeal Thursday’s decision.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52455014

Not broken because it is a news site.

Their own complaints led to their being noticed by the authorities.

Actually, it happened when the local supermarket bakery refused to write "Happy birthday Adolf Hitler" on a cake and called the police on them.

So why the HELL did he pick those names? Where is the crazy ass mother who agreed to it?

Actually, it happened when the local supermarket bakery refused to write "Happy birthday Adolf Hitler" on a cake and called the police on them.

I don't think the store called the police. What would they really say? These people have a kid named Adolf Hitler and they want to buy him a cake?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28269290/ns/u ... name-cake/

Karen Meleta, a spokeswoman for ShopRite, defended the supermarket. She said the Campbells had similar requests denied at the same store the last two years and said Heath Campbell previously had asked for a swastika to be included in the decoration.

Personally, I think it is child abuse to give your kid a name that ensures he will not only never fit in mainstream society in practically any country, but almost guarantees he will get the crap beaten out of him on a regular basis.

Oh my god, I googled them. This is the guy who said "well, we just liked the name."

Aaaaand he shows up to court in full Nazi regalia. Apparently Adolf, Aryan, and Honzlynn have all been adopted and renamed.

His fiancee is also expecting, and they are hoping for (and I quote) "A little Eva Braun, or Hommell."

Ow. It hurts. Make it stop.

Oh my god, I googled them. This is the guy who said "well, we just liked the name."

Aaaaand he shows up to court in full Nazi regalia. Apparently Adolf, Aryan, and Honzlynn have all been adopted and renamed.

His fiancee is also expecting, and they are hoping for (and I quote) "A little Eva Braun, or Hommell."

Why are people like this able to breed like rabbits? Idiocracy, indeed :|

No no no no no THEYRE HAVING ANOTHER ONE??????

Why do they even try, its not like theyre ever going to be allowed to keep it when its born.

Why are people like this able to breed like rabbits? Idiocracy, indeed :|

No clue. He lost his first three kids, hasn't seen the other two in years, and he's having a sixth. And this is "all because of my religious beliefs, not my fitness as a father."

:disgust:

On a side note, I was once at an honors society ceremony where one of the girls getting inducted had the last name "Himmler." I can understand wanting to retain some family pride, but Jeezum H. Crackers. I think it's ok to change that last name and move on . . .

No no no no no THEYRE HAVING ANOTHER ONE??????

Why do they even try, its not like theyre ever going to be allowed to keep it when its born.

He said in the paper that he is "shipping his fiancee to a Neo-Nazi compound down South, so they won't be able to find her!"

My hope is those kids will eventually be adopted and can have their names changed to cut out the nazi parts and they can move forward from this with therapy and the right kind of support. In neo nazi circles there are tons of crazies and god knows what these kids have been exposed to and would in the future.

On a side note, I was once at an honors society ceremony where one of the girls getting inducted had the last name "Himmler." I can understand wanting to retain some family pride, but Jeezum H. Crackers. I think it's ok to change that last name and move on . . .

I was in a class in college with a guy whose last name was Naczi. It was pronounced Nazi. He still doesn't understand why his mother didn't keep her maiden name.

I'm on a phone so cannot post the link at the moment, bit I did read DYFS's file where they explained justification for the removal of the children. The Nazi names were despicable, but he they were removed because of his extreme violence towards their mother and the torture they were witnessing.

When questioned by CPS, the mother refused any and all help, and said that if she had to choose between her husband and the children, to "just take them."

Both parents are cognitively disabled and never worked, living off of disability payments. Which is interesting because one if the tenets of Nazi policy is killing off the disabled and not allowing them to breed.

Who or what is a"Hommell" ? :evil-eye:

The rest of the story, including he did apparently NOT get charged for wearing a n*zi uniform in public and the "n*zi compound" thing just makes my eyes bleed. A lot!

No clue. He lost his first three kids, hasn't seen the other two in years, and he's having a sixth. And this is "all because of my religious beliefs, not my fitness as a father."

So now it's religious beliefs to name your children after a person who planned genocides, blamed a religious minority for being sucessul at Christians' expense when people in the name of Christianity have persecuted other minorities more than any other religion throughout history, and supporters who supported the sick fuck who planned genocides and blamed a religious minority for being sucessful at Christians' expense when people in the name of Christianity have persecuted other minorities more than any other religion in history (please correct me if I'm wrong). Since when is Nazism a religion, anyway? Isn't it more of a philosophy? (Again, please correct me if I'm being an asshat and or wrong.) As a fellow New Jerseyian, I apologize. This man does not represent all of us. New Jersey is 1 of the most diverse states in America, and we're not all racist bigoted asshats like this man and his supportive family members and friends.

I don't think the store called the police. What would they really say? These people have a kid named Adolf Hitler and they want to buy him a cake?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/28269290/ns/u ... name-cake/

The store could have called the police because they were asked to leave and didn't. If a customer is rude to you at all, you're allowed to ask them to leave. Once you've asked them to leave, it's trespassing if they stay and you can call the cops. I can believe a Neo-Nazi with a history of violence got rude when his birthday cake request was denied.

This guy is the worst! I am so glad his kids were taken away, I hope they were adopted by a nice norman family to will get them the help they need.

On a strictly superficial note, if Mr. Campbell is going to wear a Nazi military uniform, he should look into having it tailored to fit him--in its' present state, it makes him look even more like a little boy playing dress up. And what's going on with Mrs. Campbell's "uniform"? Is there some historical significance?

Has anyone seen the documentary Hitler's Children? The most interesting person (to me) in that film is Rainer Hoess (Hoss? I've seen it spelled both ways), Rudolph Hoess' grandson. He seems very burdened by who his grandfather is, even though he never met him. It's just sad that these people don't realize and probably don't care about the effects their beliefs have on their family even after they're gone. I hope these kids are given a better opportunity.

I know its the Daily News, but this article says he has 8 kids by 4 different women, not including his new pregnant girlfriend. There is an interview with one of his ex-wives here and he seems to be incredibly abusive and extremely mentally disturbed. The ex-wife says prior to getting into Nazism, he was into devil worship and wanted to name their son Lucifer. She convinced him to name the child after himself. Also, the mother of the removed children tried to reach out to neighbors for help prior to the birthday cake incident although the article doesn't say if anyone acted on her pleas.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1367217

Not breaking the link since it's a news site.

*Delurking* I actually met this guy and his GF at a Walmart in NJ when visiting my sister; we ran into them in the baby aisle. My nephew was only a few months old and her baby was about the same age, so my sister asked his name. Dad proudly said "Adolf Hitler." We were stunned until my mom finally said (in the understatement of the year) "what a different name." The guy looked really strange and I recall tattoos (a swastika?) but the GF at the time (my nephew is 7 now so I don't know if its the same one) looked like she was definitely a bit slow. She seemed to be a decent person so we figured she was being taken advantage of by him. Those poor kids, though.

Archived