IGNORED

TX Abortion Bill Passed

laura oz

We're only 324 contributors away from hitting our goal -- but time is running short. Can you give $5 or more right now to join us?

In this country, in the great state of Texas, it's the people who have the power.

You don't have to be in Austin to make a difference. And you don't have to be elected to an office to fight for what you believe in.

We're all working to build a better future for our families. Part of that fight is making sure women in Texas have access to quality health care. And before the vote tomorrow, we need to show just how many of us are in this fight to the end.

Can you give $5 or more today to get us to our 10,000 contributor goal?

Texas families count on me to be their voice. I'm honored to bring their voices straight to the politicians in Austin.

But this fight isn't about me or any single issue. This is about getting things done to forge a better future for our communities.

The clock is running out. Be one of the 324 supporters we still need -- give $5 before tomorrow.

Your friend, and proudly your state senator,

Wendy

I just donated to help her fight this bullspit. I'm not trying to solicit funds, but if those of us who really believe what the TX legislators are doing is wrong, and just donated $ 5.00 or $10.00, it could make a real difference.

http://www.wendydavisforsenate.com

I contributed $25 to her campaign today, hoping to make up for others who couldn't.

Mommy issues? Small penis/feelings of inadequacy?

If saying that feminists have "daddy issues" isn't okay (and it's not to me-I've heard it used by men a lot to degrade women), why are we doing this with men? They're assholes by themselves. And I don't think it's okay to claim men are jerks because they have a small penis. The size of their penis has little to nothing to do with them being controlling assholes.

And thanks, Reality for donating. I am basically broke, so your extra payment is great. I do support someone who wants to bring good things to the state and not harm women with stupid legislation. But why does she need the money instead of just a petition to sign?

You're very welcome. I contributed just to show my support--if she get 10,000 supporters quickly, it shows she has a lot of support from the public. Plus, she has to fight for her seat again in 2014 (or decide to run for Gov. since Perry isn't going to seek re-election).

There are petitions to sign too and other ways to help advocate for abortion rights that don't involve money :)

Archived