IGNORED

Another Blogpost From Shitstain Mary

Anxious Girl

Apparantly, she thinks that forcing women to go through their pregnancies and give birth to unwanted children is a-OK and even responsible, but having an abortion isn't: http://sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpre ... -pregnant/. I wonder if she was the result of a forced birth whose mother didn't want her originally but was forced to go through her pregnancy to bring Shitstain into the world who was pressured by her fundie community/family/friends? :think:

So it's not possible to get pregnant by accident? Right. That lady I heard about on the news a couple of years ago who was raped during a home invasion? Obviously she did something to get pregnant, like ... ummm .... sitting at home. What about that 11yo Chilean girl I read about on fj this morning? Raped by her mum's boyfriend. She obviously did something to get pregnant, ummm ... sat at home playing with her toys while her mother brought a rapist into the home. (Not blaming the mother, she probably didn't know either.)

Sorry SunshineMary but there are hundreds of ways for a lady to get pregnant "by accident". (I really hate that term too but for very different reasons.)

Please tell me how the Brazilian 9-yr-old who was pregnant with twins by her mother's partner did anything to get pregnant. At age 9.

Please tell me how the Brazilian 9-yr-old who was pregnant with twins by her mother's partner did anything to get pregnant. At age 9.

Don't you know that all female homo sapiens are inherently sinful seductresses who are born to manipulate men? Of course the 9 y/o brought it on herself. Who else's fault is it? The poor innocent man who can't control himself around a child? Of course not, he's just being a manly man.

:puke-front:

Don't you know that all female homo sapiens are inherently sinful seductresses who are born to manipulate men? Of course the 9 y/o brought it on herself. Who else's fault is it? The poor innocent man who can't control himself around a child? Of course not, he's just being a manly man.

:puke-front:

You'd think that if these type of men are supposedly so much Goddamned stronger than us supposedly weak pathetic little women folk that they'd be able to control themselves, right?

One commenter is getting mad that some churches are trying to do what Jesus preached:

an observer July 7, 2013 at 5:00 pm

Are churches really this bad nowadays?

Sadly, yes. They are also inconsistent in applying discipline.

Back in the nineties, the church i was part of kicked out a couple for living together.

A more recent church welcomed single mommies, created ministries for them, and gave them free stuff like clothes, toys and food.

You can`t make this stuff up.

Evil free-loading bitches! What would Jesus do, help people? Hell no!

:cracking-up: :cracking-up: :mouse-shock: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

One commenter is getting mad that some churches are trying to do what Jesus preached:

Evil free-loading bitches! What would Jesus do, help people? Hell no!

Mind you, these are the *exact* same people who rant and rave that women should not have abortions on one hand and screech about governmental programs to help low-income single parents on the other hand ... Apparently, now even churches shouldn't be helping them out.

Archived