IGNORED

Marky Mark on worthless bitches

AtroposHeart

markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/2013/06/worthless-bitches.html

Marky has apparantly been watching Jeresy Shore since it's first season and uses it to show how all American women are useless sluts or something like that.

Mike, The Situation, handled a lot of the cooking duties, as he had done on many episodes. He's really quite good in the kitchen, BTW; I dare say that he knows his way around the kitchen better than most modern women do-not that that is a surprise. Shoot, most modern women can't even boil water!

Basically, the girls on Jersey Shore don't help the men clean up and that's because ALL AMERICAN WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS AND NASTY WHORES

In closing, American women are worthless, narcissistic, selfish bitches who think of no one but themselves. For my boys, this isn't a surprise, but it's always good to have a reminder; it's always good to know what you're 'missing out' on. The chicks in the house did NOTHING at all to help out-nothing

Yes, Marky no American woman has EVER done anything in the house, all women are exactly like Snooki.

Yes, we are "worthless bitches." Please be certain to leave me and my sisters be.

Awww, I guess somebody's still butthurt that his bitchin' rollerskating moves only got him a fake phone number (I'd like to buy that woman a drink). :lol:

American women are all like Jersey Shore? Someone should tell Hillary Clinton.

MarkyMark has an difficult time meeting women and talking to them in any way than how a creepy flasher would.

Not surprisingly, then MM has no choice but to rely on televised portrayals of women for his information on the subject. (But Jersey Shore – seriously?)

In closing, American women are worthless, narcissistic, selfish bitches who think of no one but themselves.

Setting aside his unflattering portrayal of an extremely large cross-section of people, which is based on his extremely limited first-hand knowledge of women, let’s turn our attention to MM himself: Almost everything he writes under that name is filled with self-importance and sugared with an unearned sense of entitlement. MM thinks he has a right to access whatever vagina he wants, and that whatever woman happens to own said vagina should not only be grateful for MM’s attention, but she should cook and clean for him too.

And what does Marky Mark offer in return?

Nothing. He wants all this stuff and offers nothing in return – including basic respect.

MM has openly admitted to being a lying lecher.

He lacks even the most basic capacity to read the reactions of other people and properly interpret them.

A common mistake for men stunted in the same way as MM is as follows:

Our Hypothetical Man (“HiMâ€) is attending a sports event when he sees, peeking through the crowd at the confection stand, a woman he finds interesting. A normal man might come up to her, open with a little small talk, and then ask to exchange e-mail addresses or numbers. (If she gives HiM a fake number, he simply moves on, rather than looking for ways to humiliate a woman by having her stand there like a chastened child while he calls. Not a good idea, Mary Marky.)

MM, on the other hand, decides to wait until their on the rink together where the woman is watching her kids. He shows off with some grade school moves, violates her personal space, follows her and violates her space again – and then MM wonders why he got a fake phone number.

MM would do well to find someone like himself and have their relatives create a compact – although I suspect MM doesn’t want to be married; he wants to die martyred – killed to reduce the rights of others.

Those women with domestic skills and the desire to use them in service to family are even more likely to avoid MM than are women with no domestic skills and low self-esteems.

Put bluntly, Marky Mark’s shitty romantic life – or lack thereof – is entirely his own fault. Entirely. His whine about “American Women†notwithstanding, MM fails because MM sets himself up for failure.

On the upside, then, he might make himself so repugnant that no women from any backgriund would ever touch him.

Marky Mark, such a massive fail. When every interaction with a woman results is disappointment, he blames women. He is too dense to realize that the one constant in all female interactions is Marky Mark, and he should start working on himself instead of watching Jersey Shore.

Burris, I love you.

Plus, where are all these women who can't even "boil water"? (Other than in MM's head...)

Dude seriously thinks Jersey Shore is representative of real people?

Yes. Um, what?

What normal person watches soaps or "reality" TV and thinks "Oh yeah, this is completely representative of how everyone around me behaves"?

Oh, I see what I got wrong there. I was talking about normal people. This thread is about Marky Mark.

Yes. Um, what?

What normal person watches soaps or "reality" TV and thinks "Oh yeah, this is completely representative of how everyone around me behaves"?

Oh, I see what I got wrong there. I was talking about normal people. This thread is about Marky Mark.

I don't know about you, JFC, but its always been a dream of mine to get in a Dynasty-style catfight (wearing an evening gown of course)--but only if I can be Joan Collins.

Has anyone ever tried to pin these guys down and ask them exactly what they want in a woman or what their perfect woman would be?

I don't know about you, JFC, but its always been a dream of mine to get in a Dynasty-style catfight (wearing an evening gown of course)--but only if I can be Joan Collins.

:dance:

. . . Almost everything he writes under that name is filled with self-importance and sugared with an unearned sense of entitlement. MM thinks he has a right to access whatever vagina he wants, and that whatever woman happens to own said vagina should not only be grateful for MM’s attention, but she should cook and clean for him too.

And what does Marky Mark offer in return?

Nothing. He wants all this stuff and offers nothing in return – including basic respect.

. . . Put bluntly, Marky Mark’s shitty romantic life – or lack thereof – is entirely his own fault. Entirely. His whine about “American Women†notwithstanding, MM fails because MM sets himself up for failure.

All of this is absolutely true of every single whiny, bitter, misogynistic "men's rights" or "nice guy" blogger. They offer women nothing and expect the world.

What causes this? A personality disorder? A complete lack of social skills? Bad parenting? Whatever it is, it's disturbing.

ThisOlGirl, I've wondered the same thing. I would guess they're looking for a Playboy model type who never says no or voices an opinion and whose interests are limited to cooking, cleaning, and sex.

ThisOlGirl, I've wondered the same thing. I would guess they're looking for a Playboy model type who never says no or voices an opinion and whose interests are limited to cooking, cleaning, and sex.

Correction, they are looking for a Playboy model who voices no opinion and limits herself to cooking, cleaning and sex AND is a virgin. I've seen MRA commenters who have outright said they want a "horny virgin" but understood the paradox of such a woman. They blamed feminism for this as well, because it allowed women to run loose and act on their libido. The good ol' days were missed because women's sexuality were controlled by their fathers before marriage and by husbands after, and therefore all men could look forward to a virginal wife.

Marky Mark is a worthless bitch!

Dude seriously thinks Jersey Shore is representative of real people?

I know right?! :cray-cray:

Has anyone ever tried to pin these guys down and ask them exactly what they want in a woman or what their perfect woman would be?

Probably a blow up doll. I don't think Mark has the emotional maturity to be in a relationship with another human being.

Archived