IGNORED

Interesting Morton Update

MissBitters

The Mortons and Sanders are both unusually quiet. I was thinking maybe the whole blogging thing has just lost its lustre amongst that set or they went private or something. In the Sanders' case, I wouldn't be surprised if Abbi (who was their chief blogger) is courting. The Mortons, though, seem far more isolated. Remember that ski trip that Addie wasn't allowed to go on? Mama Morton posted something super creepy about tomato staking or something like that?

I really do like some of Addie's still life photography, but her photo shoots of people seem quite meh.

I was thinking the same thing -- that Abbi Sanders is probably courting. There was a hint on their blog, too, months ago when they were starting to build Noah and Darth's house that Darth was probably pregnant, so it would be fun to know what's going on with the family. And I've always thought it interesting nobody ever talks about Pa Sanders' first marriage -- was it divorce or is it possible he was widowed?

Good for Cleve and Lise for getting off the compound!

Is Darth named after Darth Vader?

Her name is actually Dorothy, but they call her Darth as a 'cute' nickname.

Her name is actually Dorothy, but they call her Darth as a 'cute' nickname.

I always thought the origin of "Darth" was maybe because Southerners pronounce Dorothy more like Darathy (at least my grandmother from SC always did). Darth has a sister named Martha, so I'm not sure how they would pronounce her name -- maybe Mahtha?

Archived