IGNORED

Let the child training begin...

Koala

Some of my kids came to us through adoption, too. It is the sad, hard truth of the adoption industry that babies can be bought, and they *are* bought all the time. My children (the ones who are old enough to understand this) know that we made every effort at ethical adoption, and that we did not and would not buy for a child because we believe that is wrong. I think everyone should be educated about ethical adoption and how the industry is now, especially those who were adopted. For one thing, education means those comments won't sting because they know they were not essentially trafficked. For another, they may feel called toward activism about adoption.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just checked Kendal's facebook and I read that the baby was at hospital for a high fever as a newborn. But her facebook messages were about the bad hospital coffee! It's all about her and her needs, not the children needs.

This woman is awful. She doesn't like kids, she wants little robots that obey her all the time. She says the 5 weeks old baby has to "cooperate" at nights. It's her fifth baby, she must know that this baby is far too young to sleep all night.

I'm very sad for her children. Kendal is so cold.

Archived