IGNORED

The Unveiled Wife writes to celebrities

formergothardite

The blogger The Unveiled Wife has taken it upon herself to encourage her readers to encourage celebrities. Her readers need to:

~Get God to anoint the letter.

~Get God to inspire the letter.

~Mention the blog in the letter.(because this is about showing God's love, not driving traffic to the blog. :roll: )

~And then BOLDLY!!!! write the blog address on the outside of the letter.(again, this totally has nothing to do with getting traffic to the blog)

And I don't know if she thinks her readers are especially dumb, but she makes sure to instruct them to put the letter in an envelope, seal the envelope and use a stamp before mailing.

I'm sure most of these letters get tossed well before they reach the celebrities, but I can just see Katy Perry rolling her eyes at this.

unveiledwife.com/katy-perry/

She sure thinks a lot of herself. She considers an invitation to go through the devotional she wrote(but you need to buy her book) with her one of the most important invitations anyone can get.

Hahahahaha like a celebrity will turn to God from a letter written by someone who just wants to promote their blog. Also, no way will Katy Perry decide to go and check out this blog.

Im actually thankful that this isnt a "ALL OF THE THINGS YOU MAKE ARE IMMORAL AND IMMODEST AND RUINING OUR CHILDRENS INNOCENCE" letter.

One of her ideas for a date is to get naked, paint each other and then press up against a huge canvas. All I could think about is the mess that would make and then what the fuck would I do with that canvas? Frame it and hang it in the living room?

She only has one child. Maybe she should open up the clown car and start cranking out kids so she won't have so much time on her hands.

Naked body-prints on canvas? Does she have any idea how expensive body-sized canvases are? Does she have some serious exhibitionist issues, or what? And she is promoting a letter-writing campaign to celebrities to pimp out her blog...why exactly? (Off I go to seek answers to these terribly perplexing questions.)

I see, it's an attempt to both whore her blog, and backhandedly-chastise Katy for her divorce to Russell in the guise of "support for Katy," as if she knows anything about the circumstances of the divorce. I couldn't even finish reading her letter to Katy because I was so secondhand-embarrassed by what it said.

The John Travolta/Kelly Preston one made me snort. As if two Scientologists will be won to Jebus by a letter.

Naked body-prints on canvas? Does she have any idea how expensive body-sized canvases are? Does she have some serious exhibitionist issues, or what? And she is promoting a letter-writing campaign to celebrities to pimp out her blog...why exactly? (Off I go to seek answers to these terribly perplexing questions.)

I can imagine it now:

In-laws: That is an interesting new piece of art you have. Is it new?

Me: Oh yes. We created it with our naked bodies last week during wild sex.

In-laws: :shock: :cray-cray:

These are ... weird. Celebreties get picked on, for an entire month at a time, whether they're "bad" (poor divorced Katy Perry) or "good" (saintly Elisabeth Hasselbeck). Is there any rhyme or reason as to how she chooses the monthly victim?

unveiledwife.com/about/

Smacking my forehead after watching "My Personal Struggle With Intimacy" (warning: it's ten minutes long). Poor thing should have been checked out by an OB/GYN, and maybe scheduled some sessions with a sex therapist. Instead, the reason why she couldn't enjoy sex for four (!) years was... are you sitting down... the parabans in her face wash.

unveiledwife.com/about/

Smacking my forehead after watching "My Personal Struggle With Intimacy" (warning: it's ten minutes long). Poor thing should have been checked out by an OB/GYN, and maybe scheduled some sessions with a sex therapist. Instead, the reason why she couldn't enjoy sex for four (!) years was... are you sitting down... the parabans in her face wash.

Omg. It should not take four years of pain for your doctor to recommend a non-comedogenic cleanser.

I'll out myself. I've done the sex paint body print thing. (We did not buy a canvas but rather mural paper...) I don't really know what happened to the painting - the fun part was, er, creating it and looking at it afterwards. I can assure you this is not nearly as unusual as it may sound. :)

I'll out myself. I've done the sex paint body print thing. (We did not buy a canvas but rather mural paper...) I don't really know what happened to the painting - the fun part was, er, creating it and looking at it afterwards. I can assure you this is not nearly as unusual as it may sound. :)

See, that makes some sense to me -creating it on a disposable, cheap piece of paper as a fun experiment. I don't really have a desire to try it out myself, but that's probably related to body image issues I have. But the canvas thing just screams "exhibitionism" in my opinion. It could be that she has no idea what she's talking about, but I would never buy a stretched canvas and use it for something like this. Not directed at you, but in general: I apologize if this was your masters degree painting studio concept and I have horribly insulted you by not grasping the beautiful potential of the naked body impressing itself on the canvas.

I would spend the whole time thinking about the potential for a be mess to be created. I would get no joy in it at all.

And then BOLDLY!!!! write the blog address on the outside of the letter.(again, this totally has nothing to do with getting traffic to the blog)

Neat idea. That way whoever opens Katy's post for her will know to stick those letters straight in the bin.

Unless of course Katy appreciates them for their comedy value.

*Please note that a double post of this was deleted.

I kind of think there is a chance that Katy Perry might have seen that letter. The Unveiled Wife sent to the Hudsons' minstry and I can picture Mary Hudson reading the Katy letters and saving some to give to Katy. As for the other celebs, I doubt that any of them ever got the letters. John Travolta and Kelly Preston are deep into Scientology and I wouldn't be surprised if they have a fellow Scientologist screening any mail they get at agencies or studios etc.

I kind of think there is a chance that Katy Perry might have seen that letter. The Unveiled Wife sent to the Hudsons' minstry and I can picture Mary Hudson reading the Katy letters and saving some to give to Katy. As for the other celebs, I doubt that any of them ever got the letters. John Travolta and Kelly Preston are deep into Scientology and I wouldn't be surprised if they have a fellow Scientologist screening any mail they get at agencies or studios etc.

I don't know what 'celebrities' she's sending these to but I suspect anyone about the B list has someone to screen all their mail in this day of mail bombs, suspicious letters, packages, etc.

Such fail...do they really expect Katy Perry to become a fundamentalist overnight. I guess because she's not a feminist they think she's not far too gone

I don't get it.

"I'm not going to invest in gossip....but...OMG this is what happened to Katy Perry's marriage and personal relationship!"

Just one big fail. I'm actually really embarrassed for her.

I would spend the whole time thinking about the potential for a be mess to be created. I would get no joy in it at all.

Our cleanup was super easy! We lined the room with garbage bin bags. After we finished we wrapped up the plastic and tossed it, slipped on our flip-flops that were just at the doorway, and showered. We had taken all the rugs and things out first. Yes, it took a little while to hose down the shower. That was the only annoying part. Anyway, sorry for the TMI! To be fair, I was about 22 at the time. I don't know if I could be bothered now. :lol:

Back to the letters - Katy Perry comes from a very conservative Christian background (Pentecostal?) and wasn't even allowed to listen to secular music growing up. She's clearly made a very intentional choice not to live that way.

There is some debate in the comment section about whether Jada Smith should be getting these letters since she is all worldly. And she is the one who actually did seem to get at least one letter and posted about it on her Twitter saying it was a nice idea.

I think this is a desperate plea to get attention from celebrities along with wanting to get more traffic to her blog. She doesn't seem that fundie, just super shallow for Jesus.

From her sex hurt and I stopped using parabens it sounds more like she was washing with things that were irritants to her.

From her sex hurt and I stopped using parabens it sounds more like she was washing with things that were irritants to her.

Not directed at you, but in general, a small psa I wish I'd been told about sooner myself: fragrance free laundry soap for your underwear is also a good idea, as it will eliminate another source of irritants.

Not directed at you, but in general, a small psa I wish I'd been told about sooner myself: fragrance free laundry soap for your underwear is also a good idea, as it will eliminate another source of irritants.

I have a similar issue.

I am just surprised she didn't think about it earlier

Archived