IGNORED

A Geek In The Wilderness

Emme

Saw him discussed on GOMI and MAN is he a piece of work!

geeksjourney.com/when-you-come-to-the-horrific-realization-that-a-marriage-takes-work-and-b-women-are-crazy

"The risks of divorce is at least mitigated if you marry a virgin (the chances are a good 80% that women who were virgins at the time they married will be in a stable marriage.) Women closer to my age though will likely not be virgins, so the probability here drops from 80% to just over 50% and gets worse the greater their sexual history. Just having one sexual partner prior to becoming my wife means the marriage has a 1 in 2 chance of failing. A flip of the coin is all that separates me from potentially losing… everything."

He discusses basically how women suck, because this is how women are according to him:

"The kind who has been reared by a culture that has beaten into her brain that women are morally, mentally, spiritually and even physically(???) superior to men in every shape, form and way. The kind who absolutely will not take responsibility for anything she says or does because she is never, ever, EVER wrong.

The kind who throws an absolute fit when I play a video game for 30 minutes, but expects me to understand she needs time to herself when she goes out with the girls for an 8 hour long shopping spree (complete with a lovely evening at the local spa.)

And the worst part of it? She won’t do anything to change her behavior. Her church will take her side. Her family will take her side. Even that homeless guy down the corner who’s homeless because his ex-wife took him for everything will take her side. She won’t change because again, the problem isn’t her, it’s me. It’s ALL me.

His conclusion:

I think for one thing, I’ve gained a new sense of appreciation for my life as a single. I don’t see it now as a punishment but as a blessing from God. My singlehood has the benefit of giving me space to learn how to be a man at my own pace, enjoying the kind of life I’d NEVER be able to enjoy as a married man, and sparing me the grave and literally life ending consequences that arise from marrying poorly.

Good for him. :music-tool: Sounds like someone who should never get married. His point of view isn't all that dissimilar to tons of the married assholes with blogs, unfortunately.

This tripe made it´s way into the interwebs directly from his mom´s basement, didn´t it?

:character-oscar: (now finally, that´s a oscar - moment!)

On behalf of man and womankind, I'd like to thank him for removing himself from the gene pool.

On behalf of man and womankind, I'd like to thank him for removing himself from the gene pool.

and the dating scene.

But I'd love to hear her side of the story.

The guy kind of missed the obvious here...my husband LOVES when I do something like spend all day shopping, because then he has all day to do whatever he wants too. Duh! Play 8 hours of video games then, chump! Alone time=win

Here's another gem from him:

I also know, as much as so many feminist/career minded women today will deny it, that deep down most of them ENJOY being a homebody, cooking, nurturing and otherwise taking care of their homes. It’s a lot of work, but if I take immense satisfaction in being a protector, I can only imagine that they derive an equal amount of satisfaction in cooking a gourmet meal worthy of a 5 star New York City restaurant for their honey snoogum winkles (or family and friends.)

The kind who has been reared by a culture that has beaten into her brain that women are morally, mentally, spiritually and even physically(???) superior to men in every shape, form and way. The kind who absolutely will not take responsibility for anything she says or does because she is never, ever, EVER wrong.

Oooh, what culture is this? Because in the culture I grew up in tried its darndest to beat into our brains that women are inferior to men, should be paid less, can be raped with little to no consequence, and need to have their reproductive decisions made by male lawmakers. :angry-banghead:

I'm exaggerating a bit, but there's no way in hell that the American culture promotes the idea that "women are ... superior to men." Sadly, it's the complete opposite. What parallel- universe America does this guy live in?

Hey! He and I agree on something - I've also learned to appreciate that he's single!! And it looks like he will remain that way forever.

Whattatool.

I'm really impressed with his deep understanding of the root causes of homelessness. I'm guessing that misogynist asshole will be spending time with hisvideo games for a long time to come.

I'm ashamed this guy is calling himself a Geek, befouling a good name.

And where does he get his statistics, especially that virginity-and-marriage-one? Probably made it up himself, word goes around those should be the only statistics trusted.

Edit: Oh yeah, his source is a paper by the Heritage Foundation, that makes it oh so credible.

Oh, that virgin thing when you are qouting Heritage Foundation, hilarious.

Honestly, I wish these MGTOW types would stop whinning and go their own way already.

Hey! He and I agree on something - I've also learned to appreciate that he's single!! And it looks like he will remain that way forever.

Whattatool.

Sounds like the kind of guy that ends up with a much younger mail order bride from the Phillipines. He reminds me of Lydia of Purple's husband.

Uhh may I skip the spa and spend 8 hours gaming or doing something else I enjoy? What an idiot, I thank him for removing himself from the dating pool, an easy task really all he had to do is talk.

I hope he doesn't wind up with a mail order bride , poor girl, being absolutely dependant on his goodwill.

Oh pretty please,is there anywhere a photo of that twit on his blog ? :lol:

I can´t even imagine a mail order bride from right out of the phillipine backwoods to put up with... well, with that!

And if he´s going to lose all his money to some "pretty virgin Zoey Dechanel look-a-like" who turns out to be a 2 metres & 120 kilos guy and actually a professional love scammer with some pro photoshop skills, my reaction would be :nenner:

Oh pretty please,is there anywhere a photo of that twit on his blog ? :lol:

I found a photo on his facebook. He's overselling himself. He will find this thread eventually I'm sure, and come tell us how we suck and we're all miserable and whatnot.

Also, in the comments "Feminism is not about equality, and really never has been. It’s about a movement fueled by gynocentrism and misandry with the objective of destroying the natural family structure."

This dude. This dude is so misguided and sad. So thankful that not all men are like him, because then I'd never get married either!

Oh god, he lives in NYC? Well no wonder he feels this way about women. Dating in Manhattan sucks. I really hope our paths never cross.

Oooh! Thanks, Emme - just found his FB page, 30ish and already greying (and probably also balding bec. he´s with hat in every pic of him. I´m NOT suprised ^^

Awgawd, I SO HOPE he will come over...I´m already bibbering in fear about the 30something male virgin loser, who´s spending his evenings apparently at a "not-superbowl" dinner WITH HIS MOMMIE (probably the only woman who is willing to let him near herself less than a 30 metres distance) !

I actually don´t consider this trainwreck (and all likeminded) a man! Real men wouldn´t even keep him as a outdoor pet.

Also, I wonder why he turned out like this? "Familienübel"/"weird family makes weird children"? Or did his parents just have had real bad luck with him (this happens too)?

I actually feel badly for Frank. He's obviously lonely and looking for someone to share his life with. But, he's going to the wrong people for advice, namely Sunshinemaryandthedragon and other MRA blogs. So, he's being told that he's too nice and must act like a jerk to get a girl. But, he's too old and not quite good looking enough for that to ever work.

I hope he finds a blog that will help him become more appealing to women while offering some tips on how he can meet single ladies his age since the supply of 20-something virgins in NYC who would want to date a 30-something man is probably pretty low.

Oooh! Thanks, Emme - just found his FB page, 30ish and already greying (and probably also balding bec. he´s with hat in every pic of him. I´m NOT suprised ^^

Awgawd, I SO HOPE he will come over...I´m already bibbering in fear about the 30something male virgin loser, who´s spending his evenings apparently at a "not-superbowl" dinner WITH HIS MOMMIE (probably the only woman who is willing to let him near herself less than a 30 metres distance) !

I actually don´t consider this trainwreck (and all likeminded) a man! Real men wouldn´t even keep him as a outdoor pet.

Also, I wonder why he turned out like this? "Familienübel"/"weird family makes weird children"? Or did his parents just have had real bad luck with him (this happens too)?

Anny, I like your cajones. I think he's a child of divorce based on some of the comments in one of the anti-marriage posts. Probably has some sort of stuff related to it that he needs to deal with, but would rather just villanize women instead. Man, I almost want Jesus to come back so that he can slap the crap out of some of these idiots.

He's got one cow and one bear stuffed animals that he appears to take traveling with him...the manliness, I can't stand it.

Archived