IGNORED

Family Research Council To Hold 'Ex-Gay Pride Month' Dinner

This is about as fucked up as it get. Two new groups whose people who are gay choose to live (norman biblical) man and won am role.s They don't deny being gay they just live a life of lies to please other Christians. Of course our favorite group is behind this travesty of gays. So I guess the conversion thing did not work out so they will just skip that part and jump into fake marriages.

I guess god as usual is so stupid he can't see this happening.

So now Gays are persecuting former homosexual people? I MEAN REALLY????

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/0 ... 33167.html

The "traditional marriage"-touting Family Research Council plans to usher in the first annual "Ex-Gay Pride Month" dinner in an attempt to promote "ex-gay" rights. The event is scheduled for the end of July, just weeks after the Supreme Court's landmark rulings in favor of gay rights. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) has been extended an invitation as an honorable attendee.

The Family Research Council's legislative affiliate, FRC Action, will officially launch two new ex-gay rights organizations, Voice of the Voiceless and Equality and Justice For All, during the dinner in Washington, D.C., on July 31.

I am scratching my head here and going what the ever fuck.

So Pride should be turned into proud of denying who you are. Gotcha.

Oh, and I love the "The gay people are persecuting us former homos!!" But you go ahead and persecute them.

You know Ex Gay Gregg is going to beg, borrow, or steal to go to this, right? Betcha he wears the blazer. :lol:

This is so FUBAR its hard to even understand. I love how they want oboma who they hate with a passion to make a exgay month.

You know Ex Gay Gregg is going to beg, borrow, or steal to go to this, right? Betcha he wears the blazer. :lol:

We can expect the XXG mobile in DC at the end of the month for sure.

Two groups? They really need two groups?

Two groups? They really need two groups?

looks more legit that way. This just blows my mind with stupidity. lets go back 50 years and all the gays now climb back into the closet and think it is cool. This group is like the GOP every time they do something new it just gets worse.

Can x gay greg sell copies of his shirt outside the entrance?

not sure he would fit. these people admit they are gay but choose to live a lie. he says he converted and is no longer gay.

Smuggar's on the radio. XGay's got his Internet radio show. We NEED these two to get together and do a call-in show. NEED.

This while ex-gay seems to me to be an admission that this whole thing is pure bullshit - if you are no longer gay (riiiight) wouldn't that make you simply straight? If you have been taught to hate the gay part of you this much wouldn't you want to run away from any implication that you might have been associated with any such thing?

Logic fail, silly bigots. Ex-gay is an evil lie.

This is about as fucked up as it get. Two new groups whose people who are gay choose to live (norman biblical) man and won am role.s They don't deny being gay they just live a life of lies to please other Christians. Of course our favorite group is behind this travesty of gays. So I guess the conversion thing did not work out so they will just skip that part and jump into fake marriages.

I guess god as usual is so stupid he can't see this happening.

So now Gays are persecuting former homosexual people? I MEAN REALLY????

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/0 ... 33167.html

The "traditional marriage"-touting Family Research Council plans to usher in the first annual "Ex-Gay Pride Month" dinner in an attempt to promote "ex-gay" rights. The event is scheduled for the end of July, just weeks after the Supreme Court's landmark rulings in favor of gay rights. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) has been extended an invitation as an honorable attendee.

The Family Research Council's legislative affiliate, FRC Action, will officially launch two new ex-gay rights organizations, Voice of the Voiceless and Equality and Justice For All, during the dinner in Washington, D.C., on July 31.

XGayGreg needs to put on his fancy "I Used To Be Gay But God Set Me Free" blazer, rev up that motorcoach private jet Toyota, and rush right up to DC for this! Can we get FRC to give him a honoured guest invitation to the dinner? He and Bachmann together...awesomeness!

Smuggar's on the radio. XGay's got his Internet radio show. We NEED these two to get together and do a call-in show. NEED.

If I had money, I'd sponsor xGay's attendance. I can see xGay in a nice embroidered tux and our lady of perpetual pregnancy in a special maternity evening gown.

Id love to see what logo they are going to use for this event :D They cant seem to make any nonsexual ones. Maybe it will be a giant dick with the event name and time drawn on it.

Will there be dancing? and candle light? or maybe a disco ball? I can see this becoming just a giant hook-up party.

OMG that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

If XGG offers to be a speaker at this event, maybe they can pay him with a "motorcoach":)

Well, dang, now the "Ex-Gay Pride Month" dinner at the FRC is now canceled: http://wonkette.com/522733/ex-gay-pride ... ore-522733

So lets review what has happened at FRC since Josh Duggar came on board:

1. They launched their "Call to Fall" prayer campaign with laugh-out-loud homoerotic logos that got their nationwide media ridicule

2. They've canceled their "Ex-Gay Pride Month" dinner (which has received nationwide negative attention) due to "threats" and inability to actually book the speakers they promised.

Keep up the good work, Josh! Heck of a job!

Oh, Focus on your own damn family, will you please stop the false persecution complexs

I think that I would like a shirt that says "Focus On Your Own Damn Family"

If they keep him for a year, maybe he'll succeed in getting the whole group shut down.

Maybe Josh is secretly one of us. As soon as he destroys FRC, he'll start voting Democrat, drinking wine, & Anna will start wearing pants & using oral contraceptives. : )

Josh is doing a great job at failing so spectacularly that the FRC is an even bigger embarassment than it already was.

Although are we surprised, every political candidate we have seen their family back always loses.

Well, dang, now the "Ex-Gay Pride Month" dinner at the FRC is now canceled: http://wonkette.com/522733/ex-gay-pride ... ore-522733

So lets review what has happened at FRC since Josh Duggar came on board:

1. They launched their "Call to Fall" prayer campaign with laugh-out-loud homoerotic logos that got their nationwide media ridicule

2. They've canceled their "Ex-Gay Pride Month" dinner (which has received nationwide negative attention) due to "threats" and inability to actually book the speakers they promised.

Keep up the good work, Josh! Heck of a job!

This is a quote from one of the links in the cancelation article

Due to legal actions such as the 2009 Superior Court Ruling in Washington, D.C. (that has now given discrimination protection to ex-gays in Washington, D.C.) the road to legal protection and recognition of ex-gays has been paved

What exactly is the difference between "exgay" and "straight"? WHy would they need protection in the workplace, et? I am so confused.

Archived