IGNORED

All women are evil and should be treated like property.

snuggles911

... - kind of hard to argue with, you know, facts....

To make a hollow laughing.

You've been here more than six months and you still think this?

What puzzles me about Sunshine Mary and the bloggers at Traditional Christianity is that they say women would be treated better if they were considered property. Yet, they often give horrifying examples of how their husbands mistreat them.

Yesterday Sunshine gave this example of how her husband, Holy Hand Grenade or HHG treated her this past weekend:

She doesn't think there's anything wrong with this. If it were my husband, I would have waited until he fixed the flat and then gunned my engine, leaving him at the side of the road while I continued on to our vacation destination.

What she doesn't seem to grasp is the fact that her husband treats her like shit & yet she thinks it's just hunky dorey. Here's a tip for her, if you want to learn how to change a tire (a very useful skill) you don't ask when you get a flat in the middle of nowhere. When someone is already annoyed having someone "buzzing" around isn't going to make the situation better. Once you get to where you are going approach him like an adult and tell him you would like to learn how to change a tire in case the situation ever came up.

But with that said if my hubby ever talked to me like that he would be left behind to walk to the nearest phone to call a taxi. There is a huge difference in saying "No, I've got this" and being a complete ass. Then again I know how to change a tire and wouldn't feel the need to "buzz"

What is AWALT?

AWALT = All Women Are Like That

NAWALT= Not All Women Are Like That

it's a "red pill" thing. :roll:

So, logic and sociological research, AWALT-style looks something like this:

1 personal anecdote + 1 observation on an anonymous internet board = AWALT conclusion about all 3.5 women on the planet, no exceptions.

Yeah, that's sounds like good methodology.

AWALT = All Women Are Like That

NAWALT= Not All Women Are Like That

it's a "red pill" thing. :roll:

Thank you. Never heard that before!

From the Traditional Christianity page:

She goes on to imply that autonomous women are like cheap rentals, and submissive godly women are beautiful owned homes with manicured lawns and gates that keep brown people out.

Speaking of which, read the first paragraph above and replace the word "women" with "blacks" and "men" with "whites." Yeah. I wonder if she's ever driven through a black inner-city and noticed the peeling paint and concluded that black people were better off when they were owned by whites.

I visited that blog. Strangely, the woman who wrote this post is black. I guess she doesn't see the connection b/w owning women and owning slaves. I scrolled through the posts. Lots of craziness about gays and about straight couples who participate in certain sexual acts.

The fine folks at Traditional Christianity think the womenfolk should be owned, too, if they know what's good for them.

traditionalchristianity.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/the-priveleges-of-ownership/

Awful. I'm so disturbed that she's Catholic. :cry:

"I was buzzing all around him, “Can I help? Do you want me to do that? Should I learn how to use a jack?†and he finally just lost it with me. He was like, “Will you get the (expletive) out my way and shut the (expletive) up so I can do this? I don’t care what you read on some blog. This is one of my jobs and you are in my (expletive) way, so move.â€

OMG....this is called verbal abuse and I lived with it for years while I was still drinking the Fundie flavored Kool-aid. There's a fine line between this crap and physical abuse. It's demeaning and saps the spouse's already watered down feeling of self worth. We've been divorced for 12 years now and the best decision I ever made to kick his foul mouth to the curb.

You know what? I do not believe her version of events. She provides no evidence other than her word against theirs. We already know that women lie about sexual assault all the time.

sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/do-campus-sexual-assault-centers-and-programs-create-the-so-called-rape-culture/

Does she not realize how all this 'back to the way things were' would really look like? She would for all intents and purposes...be a slave. I can't even....I'm at a loss for words.

I'm still convince SM is desperate for attention and will say and do anything to get men to give her the praise and reverence that is so lacking in her own relationship. MRA's are easy targets...most modern women think these men are douches and don't give the the time of day. So as long as SM says things that appeal to these types, she literally has a group of men to herself. It's sad she will throw her own self worth under the bus for these assholes.

I just love how Mary acts like women are evil; yet her interactions with her husband seemd to prove the opposite.

He is constantly in control of her and treats her like shit. I honestly think her entire reason for joining the manosphere is to get positive male attention, by the men she is attracted too aka the ones that treat her and all women like shit

holy crap. i've never read SSM's blog til today, but the more i dig in, the more i'm convinced shes someone i used to know. everything lines up. i haven't had any interaction with her in 7 years, though. if she is indeed who i think she is, geesh. i feel sorry for the kids. i used to babysit them.

holy crap. i've never read SSM's blog til today, but the more i dig in, the more i'm convinced shes someone i used to know. everything lines up. i haven't had any interaction with her in 7 years, though. if she is indeed who i think she is, geesh. i feel sorry for the kids. i used to babysit them.

Really? Can you give us more info, I am mordibly curious

sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/do-campus-sexual-assault-centers-and-programs-create-the-so-called-rape-culture/

Does she not realize how all this 'back to the way things were' would really look like? She would for all intents and purposes...be a slave. I can't even....I'm at a loss for words.

She is a rape apologist. She's written several posts on how women falsely accuse men and has a link to a false-rape defense site on her blogroll. She believes a lot of women get so drunk before sex that they can't remember if they consented or not. She doesn't want that to happen to her 5 daughters so she's not letting them go away to college.

We had a flat tire in the middle of BFE on this weekend’s vacation. HHG got out to change the tire while doing the obligatory curse-like-a-sailor thing that guys tend to do in these sorts of situations. I was all consumed with guilt because I felt like it wasn’t fair that he had to change the tire and not me (yeah, I may be reading in the manosphere too much), so I was buzzing all around him, “Can I help? Do you want me to do that? Should I learn how to use a jack?†and he finally just lost it with me. He was like, “Will you get the (expletive) out my way and shut the (expletive) up so I can do this? I don’t care what you read on some blog. This is one of my jobs and you are in my (expletive) way, so move.â€

Flat tires are common. Everyone who drives eventually has to deal with that situation.

Does SSM’s husband act like he’s experienced this minor inconvenience a time or two before? No. He whines and moans like a petulant, spoiled six-year-old who has been denied ice cream – and his wife not only finds this acceptable but posts about it online.

There’s nothing traditionally manly in this guy’s behavior: Given the way his ‘loving’ wife describes him, this guy should be in a perpetual state of embarrassment – both with himself and with the fact his wife has no problem broadcasting examples of his mental frailty to her fans on the internet.

Archived