IGNORED

Duggar Friends the Proverbs Family Freak Out

nelliebelle1197

Are you implying that crotch shots aren't modest? :whistle:

Literally a crotch shot. What the hell is she thinking? Who in their right mind would preach modesty (shorts under a dress) and then post a crotch shot of their daughter?

That post just made me insane. The white and black jackets. Dios mio!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The oldest daughter who she is sending to journey to the heart looks like she is seriously depressed no joy or anything behind her eyes. I can only imagine how broken down she will be when she returns from journey to the heart. Part of me has always wanted to infiltrate since I live right near where ATI is in IL where they all meet up to start the "journey". I so would love to go and give some of these girls hope who are shipped off for brainwashing that there is a way out. I am good friend with an ex fundie and was a big support of her when she left home and found her way out. I know it's a dream and not doable, but sometimes being reached out to by a non fundie person can be a miracle.

Does anyone on here have first hand experience with Journey to the Heart ? I've seen many references to these journies as brainwashing or punishment and I just wondered what goes on.

Oh my, they baptized their children in a motel pool while on "fakecation"... interesting!

the whole "fakecation" post was interesting. I totally understand having a cheap/free vacation as vacations can be expensive. However, they did not seem to choose fun activities. For instance they paid $200 to stay in a hotel right by their house-- for the pool? I guess. It seems that they could have used that money to go to a really awesome pool/water park for the day. They just seemed to stay at a motel for the "fun" of it when there house was down the street. Another day they went to chik-fil-a (of course!) and to the equivalent of a bass pro shop- this seems more like a random day in the summer in my childhood and nothing too exciting.

Motel pools are not full of defrauding teenagers!!! Aargh. Young woman in bikinis. Aargh. Young men who might notice the girls in their wet fundylicious modesty swimwear and be tempted. It's worth $200 to avoid this.

I just caught up on FJ posts from the past week.

In the post regarding thrift store finds, nowhere does the mom actually write that her daughters picked out any of their outfits. Those girls look dumpy and frumpy (like their mother?). Just sad and depressing. I thought for a second that maybe the mom asked them not to smile, but then their eyes all look lifeless.

If someone ever needs proof to not follow the Duggars, all they have to do is look at this blog and how sad the children look.

And what's so modest about toes showing and shirts "outlining" boobs? I just don't understand fundie-think.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived