IGNORED

Christoper and Anna Maxwell expecting

denimjumper

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As soon as I can type on something other than my phone, I will. :)

Start a new thread maybe so everyone can read it?

Can't wait!

Am I wrong though that the Mom's forum and Moth forum (which I believe still exists) were two different forums? And it was the Mom's forum that's now closed?

They were. Moms board was public until 2003ish (I think) when posters from SA invaded and Steve locked it down to registered users only.

One of my favorite :wtf: posts was from a mom who used a diagram of a flower to explain human reproduction to her children.

I guess this thread has gone a little off topic, so if I can take it a little further off topic...Do the Maxwell men wear two shirts as well as the Maxwell women?

The reason I ask is this picture of Jesse;

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_1146-425x283.jpg

Is that a shirt under his outer shirt, or are his man nipples showing?

Voting man nipple. I don't think Nathan is wearing two shirts either. Speaking of immodest dress, it doesn't look like Mary is wearing a second shirt there either. I can clearly see the outline of her sports bra and the waistband of her skirt. :pink-shock:

I guess this thread has gone a little off topic, so if I can take it a little further off topic...Do the Maxwell men wear two shirts as well as the Maxwell women?

The reason I ask is this picture of Jesse;

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_1146-425x283.jpg

Is that a shirt under his outer shirt, or are his man nipples showing?

The same with John in this shot, looking very hot, but we share the same name, so I would have to be John-Marie-Marie...

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_1078.jpg

Notice after on one of the Maxwell threads over the past few days we were discussing their exercise and swimming, and (Hi Stevie! :wink-penguin: ) a few photos of the reversal boys exercising suddenly appear. :o

Poor SarA wrote:

This was part of the guys’ exercise one day. Not only were they pushing a little girl in the wheelbarrow, there are some weight plates in there too

As a professional personal trainer, I would never recommend such an exercise, it would put too much strain on the lower back.

Love one of the comments, was it from someone on here?

Sarah on July 8, 2013 at 12:25 am said:

That branch looks “ouchy.†Hope nobody was hurt by it! Blessings for your upcoming trip.

Love the back of your bus too! Never (happened) to see that side before. :D It’s great!

In the UK, the term, "you look like a back end of a bus" its sort of a derogatory slang saying to describe a person's unfortunate looks. - Poor Uriah, or was it a reference to when the FJ infiltrators were humping Uriah from behind?

Oh gosh thank you. I love reading here & have been stalking for a long time. I love this forum. No prisoners, no bullshit just the facts. I'm thankful for this oasis of awesomeness!

Hey! Name pincher!

The same with John in this shot, looking very hot, but we share the same name, so I would have to be John-Marie-Marie...

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/DSC_1078.jpg

Notice after on one of the Maxwell threads over the past few days we were discussing their exercise and swimming, and (Hi Stevie! :wink-penguin: ) a few photos of the reversal boys exercising suddenly appear. :o

Poor SarA wrote:

As a professional personal trainer, I would never recommend such an exercise, it would put too much strain on the lower back.

Love one of the comments, was it from someone on here?

In the UK, the term, "you look like a back end of a bus" its sort of a derogatory slang saying to describe a person's unfortunate looks. - Poor Uriah, or was it a reference to when the FJ infiltrators were humping Uriah from behind?

Wait, that is Nathan, not John! Isn't it?

Wait, that is Nathan, not John! Isn't it?

Shit, I think I've made an idol of a few glasses of red 'grape juice' tonight, Something to think about in the the prayer closet.

Archived