IGNORED

Christoper and Anna Maxwell expecting

denimjumper

I bet he'll be born on NY's eve. (I'm guessing she's 3 months along since they don't seem to announce early.) They have a Halloween baby, time for a NY 's!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet he'll be born on NY's eve. (I'm guessing she's 3 months along since they don't seem to announce early.) They have a Halloween baby, time for a NY 's!

Name, Aaron.

So far everybody is guessing the new baby will be a boy.

I'll say a girl named Elizabeth.

So far everybody is guessing the new baby will be a boy.

I'll say a girl named Elizabeth.

:lol: or :naughty: go to the prayer closet Kpmom, the name Elizabeth is never to be spoken in the Maxwell house again.

:lol: or :naughty: go to the prayer closet Kpmom, the name Elizabeth is never to be spoken in the Maxwell house again.

Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about Joseph's former fiancé!

Off to the prayer closet I go. :pray:

I hadn't heard of the Maxwells before Free Jinger. I follow their blog now out of curiosity, and it's interesting how their big smiles in every picture seemed convincing the first time I saw it, but after a few blog posts it became creepy and fake. There's no way those girls are that happy when they're cleaning or cooking or loading up a bus ALL THE TIME.

When I see the adoring posts about the little kids, it makes me depressed, because I think of the kids' futures growing up in this environment, and how under-appreciated the older girls are in comparison. It must be heartbreaking to grow old and single while having to focus on everyone else's kids and knowing the only way you will get attention again is to get married and pregnant.

Called it weeks ago, there's a photo of NR Anna at a stove where she just looks pregnant, something about her stance that I couldn't put my finger on.

The "I'm a Big Brother" shirt is to point out that life begins at conception and that Joshua is already a big brother cause NR Anna didn't abort his baby sibling like an evil feminist woman would.

Why Joshua wasn't at the tea party: He was disqualified for having a penis. The Bible says that it's an abomination for a boy to go to such a girly event. Or Stevehovah so decreed.

They also had a stealth announcement when Melanie was expecting Christina, IIRC. I think there was a pic of Bethie with a caption that read "What a cute big sister" or something like that. I can't imagine why you'd put your kid in a t-shirt that says "I'm a big brother" for no good reason.

Personally, I'd love to see a pic of the kids wearing "I'm with stupid" shirts next time they're photographed with Steve.

Didn't they do that with Abby and Bethany too?

The "I'm a Big Brother" shirt is to point out that life begins at conception and that Joshua is already a big brother cause NR Anna didn't abort his baby sibling like an evil feminist woman would.

Then I hope to GOD she doesn't miscarry. I don't know how old Joshua is... how would they explain to him that he's not going to be a big brother anymore?

I dimly recall it being explained to me at 4. I think the explanation was something like, "the baby went down the toilet when mommy went to the bathroom and pushed too hard." Actually, that might've just been my 4 year old brain filling in details, I don't remember if dad actually explained it to me like that. Still, I was really sad about it.

I hope little Joshua grows to look more like Nathan's kids. I really hope that.

They have another post up that the baby's due in February. I guess they announced it the moment they found out? Seems a bit early.

Poor kids. Another baby born into Steve's cult who will never have a choice in any part of his or her life. Can't recruit 'em, I guess they gotta' breed 'em.

Lori on July 1, 2013 at 2:15 pm said:

What a darling little guy! Oh, and thank you, Steve, for your email. It was very encouraging, and I look forward to sending you more updates.

And, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all.

Lori

From the comments. Lori?

Ooooh I bet they are talking about FJ :lol:

From the comments. Lori?

Ooooh I bet they are talking about FJ :lol:

I think that it might be a different Lori. Their is a Lori who posts (a single mom w/ 2 kids).

I think that it might be a different Lori. Their is a Lori who posts (a single mom w/ 2 kids).

I agree, it might be another Lori. But I wouldn't be surprised if Lori A. aka Monster is in contact with the Maxwells. She is a fundie lite type, but some of her posts hint at some isolation things the Maxwells do.

Exactly. The Maxwells are not casual about anything. Everything is purposeful and planned to the nth degree.

Nathan even says they went through SEVERAL walkthroughs to get those shots. You bet they're anal.

The kid is learning to pose for staged photos early, he'll need that skill as a Maxwell...

Archived