• Chocolate
  • Charcoal
denimjumper

Christoper and Anna Maxwell expecting

denimjumper

See the last photo in the blog....

titus2.com/blog/index.php/2013/07/01/joshuas-learning-to-walk/

silverspoons

I came to post the same thing. Big brother shirt? It is not like they have boy hand me downs so why else would the buy the shirt new/used?

copper

If you saw the Big Brother picture all on its own, you'd think that kid was making the announcement in 1994, based on the living room furniture.

ILoveJellybeans

Noooooooooooo I feel so sorry for any child born into Maxhell...

silverbelle

Wonder if they have announced the pregnancy to the stevites yet, or perhaps FJ is the first to announce it? :cracking-up:

silverbelle

. . . . or, they bought used and saved the difference. Maybe the shirt is a castoff from friends or they bought it from a used clothing store with the intention of having it ready - just in case.

SPHASH

Are they quiverfull too? Looks like they are headed that way.

sparkles

They also had a stealth announcement when Melanie was expecting Christina, IIRC. I think there was a pic of Bethie with a caption that read "What a cute big sister" or something like that. I can't imagine why you'd put your kid in a t-shirt that says "I'm a big brother" for no good reason.

Personally, I'd love to see a pic of the kids wearing "I'm with stupid" shirts next time they're photographed with Steve.

anjulibai

I doubt they would just put that on him if it weren't true. The Maxwell's are way too anal for that.

I think this is their way of being cute with the announcement. I expect a post tomorrow from Sarah asking if we noticed anything in the pics.

Jana814

Personally, I'd love to see a pic of the kids wearing "I'm with stupid" shirts next time they're photographed with Steve.

Same here!!

Jana814

Noooooooooooo I feel so sorry for any child born into Maxhell...

Same here! I also feel bad for anyone who marries into the family!

Shoes Grace

Same here! I also feel bad for anyone who marries into the family!

I always think NR Anna looks like she wandered out of the 1930s, or off an Amish farm or something. Because there's no mention of her family, maybe she's a displaced time traveller who thinks the Maxwells are very free and liberal in their lifestyle. I shudder to think of a family more straight-laced than the Maxwells, but, how else to explain Anna?

silverbelle

I agree, the stevites are way too obsessive to not know that we would notice. Give it twenty-four hours before a gotcha announcement is made, or at least make it look like a gotcha moment - I'd like to think that we were the first ones to notice!

Lillybee

Joshua looks like a mini Steve.

ILoveJellybeans

I always think NR Anna looks like she wandered out of the 1930s, or off an Amish farm or something. Because there's no mention of her family, maybe she's a displaced time traveller who thinks the Maxwells are very free and liberal in their lifestyle. I shudder to think of a family more straight-laced than the Maxwells, but, how else to explain Anna?

They probably invented time travel just to find partners which are strict enough to be a match for them, from years in the past where women were property and could be sold for cows.

Thats really the only option for Maxwells, other than kidnapping babies and brainwashing them from being young enough to be totally in love with the lifestyle.

They probably also invented machine to replace sex, like the man gets in one end, woman in the other, than it mixes their genes and gets her pregnant without having to do something as sinful as sex (if not, they probably do it fully clothed with the lights off)

johnhugh

I've been defrauded by this picture of Chris:

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/image036.jpg

He has the first button undone of his polo shirt without a white t-shirt underneath. I glimpsed a cm of his chest. :naughty:

Stevie, take it down at once.

darkplumaged
I doubt they would just put that on him if it weren't true. The Maxwell's are way too anal for that.

I think this is their way of being cute with the announcement. I expect a post tomorrow from Sarah asking if we noticed anything in the pics.

Exactly. The Maxwells are not casual about anything. Everything is purposeful and planned to the nth degree.

I'm not surprised another baby is on its way, but it's too bad that another kid will be brought into the sick, sad world of Maxhell.

VooDooChild
Joshua looks like a mini Steve.

Poor little guy.

Aren't the Maxwells just so clever with their subtle announcement?!

Justme

The babies both turned 1 in June. No mention of their first bday's.

Of course they are quiver full, they are the spawn of Stevie. NR Anna's family lives in WA. I doubt she sees them very often.

NotALoserLikeYou

Did you see thisreply in the comments in the Auntie's Picnic blog? To me it was the first time someone sounded human instead of a robot:

One question – why did Joshua not attend the picnic with his cousins? Sarah, Anna and Mary are his aunties too. I’m sure he would have enjoyed it.

>>>>>>>>

Who knows? Taking a nap, or just with Daddy and Mommy? Everyone doesn’t do everything together. That is why it works out so well living close together. Families do their own family things, and then there are times together also. Don’t be concerned, Joshua gets LOTS of time with aunts, uncles and his grandparents.

slickcat79
Did you see thisreply in the comments in the Auntie's Picnic blog? To me it was the first time someone sounded human instead of a robot:

One question – why did Joshua not attend the picnic with his cousins? Sarah, Anna and Mary are his aunties too. I’m sure he would have enjoyed it.

>>>>>>>>

Who knows? Taking a nap, or just with Daddy and Mommy? Everyone doesn’t do everything together. That is why it works out so well living close together. Families do their own family things, and then there are times together also. Don’t be concerned, Joshua gets LOTS of time with aunts, uncles and his grandparents.

Defensive much? :whistle:

Also, if there's anything we are totally and completely 100% convinced of, it's that the Maxwells get plenty of family time together.

kpmom

>>>>>>>>

That sounds like one of Steve's snotty replies. I'm sure he's tired of reading here that we say they always do everything together so he wants to make it clear they DON'T always do everything together, so there!!!!

gustava

After years of Christopher looking miserable, it's good to see him with genuine smiles. And he and Anna-Marie do seem to enjoy their little boy. I think AM is quite attractive. Her hair is beautiful. Wanna bet Christopher loves playing with it when she lets it down? :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Mela99

Well.... let's start the name/gender pool. I say boy named David

NotALoserLikeYou

I'll go with boy, Daniel.