IGNORED

Naked and Afraid

formergothardite

Has anyone else been watching this? I have only seen the first episode, but there is no way I would do this. I thought the guy was a little bit of a jerk, but then I read he had three broken toes almost the entire 21 days, so I will give him a pass on being so grouchy. I wish they would have shown that they did eventually give the woman who got food poisoning IV fluids because I found it strange that she was barely able to move for three days and looking like she was on the verge of dying and then all of a sudden on the fourth day she is able to move around and is acting better. Losing that much weight in such a short amount of time can't be good for your body.

For those who haven't watched it, it is a reality tv show where they take two survival experts and drop them in the middle of no where with nothing, including no clothes. They have to make any clothes they want out of stuff they find. They don't even get shoes. They do get to choose one item to bring with them. In the one I watched the guy picked a lighter and the woman a machete.

• 2 weeks later...

This came on while I was at the gym once. I watched or a little while until the nudity became a little much! Then I changed the channel as to not disturb my fellow gym-goers.

I love the show! From what I've seen, the women seem to do better. Especially the woman on the Maldives! She was an island-McGyver-beast!

The one I saw they were on a tropical island and getting eaten by bugs. The guy was totally worthless and an ass to boot. The woman saved his ass. Did anyone see that one?

The one I saw they were on a tropical island and getting eaten by bugs. The guy was totally worthless and an ass to boot. The woman saved his ass. Did anyone see that one?

The woman in that one should have won an award for not just letting him die. The women do seem to do better at this then the guys. The couple in Africa seemed to both work together pretty well and the guy wasn't a total jerk. I was shocked that in that one the production team let them go for two days with no water. Can you imagine going for that long with no water while watching the camera crew eat and drink?!

Yeah she was a saint. I'm excited to watch more if this show. What night does the new episode come on? I think I was watching reruns. I also saw the Africa one, I wonder how many I missed though.

The women do seem to do much better than the men on this show and the men are super cocky. I have enjoyed this show but I think it's already getting repetitive.

I watched a couple episodes while we were at the inlaws. If I had been the woman in the episode where the man brought goggles as his one item I would have wanted a new partner immediately! Goggles?!

I watched a couple episodes while we were at the inlaws. If I had been the woman in the episode where the man brought goggles as his one item I would have wanted a new partner immediately! Goggles?!

Goggles that he wouldn't use because he was scared of the water! And he continually complained about everything she did. I haven't seen the latest one but from the previews it looks like something happens to the guy and he has to quit.

I keeps seeing the same episode, and the same 15 minutes of the same episode. The one where the shelter gets lit on fire from a poorly placed fire, while the guy is still inside it.

Goggles that he wouldn't use because he was scared of the water! And he continually complained about everything she did. I haven't seen the latest one but from the previews it looks like something happens to the guy and he has to quit.

I know! He was almost useless, truly.

I saw the latest one and they finally had a guy who wasn't a complete jerk. I cannot imagine going without water for that long while being surrounded by water that you can't drink. Dehydration is horrible, I can see why he gave in and drank the water that made him sick. I just don't understand why they didn't go find an underground stream sooner. I know things are edited, but since she was in such bad shape I don't think she could have walked too far so the stream they found and tapped couldn't have been that far from where they were.

The jungle water must be great for hair because her hair at the end of 18 days looked better than when she first started.

I find it difficult to get past the fact that they are walking around in the jungle with nothing on their feet. That and the bug bites.

Edited for spelling.

Discovert channel. I think tomorrow is the last episode :( but they replay the crap out of them so I'm sure you can catch it if you're interested. I've enjoyed it.

Archived