IGNORED

"I am not a sex robot." (Worth reading)

clarinetpower

redemptionpictures.com/2013/06/27/sex-robot/

:clap:

Great post! Another affirmation that the entire "men are simple creatures who need regular sex and plenty of food, and women will do anything for love, even icky sex" is a huge pile of BS and degrading to both men and women. Very well put - is the author fundie?

Happened upon this comment after reading the article. It's so beyond WTF, btw this Phillip Maine is a pastor.

Phillip Maine> David Michael•2 days ago−

While all of what you have said is true, Love, sex, and relationship is still away out of biblical context here. In the NT it is written do not deprive each other. The women wrote back to the writer, but if we do this we will have so many babies we will die and the writer said you would be fulfilling what Jesus called you to. Marriage is a relationship, but the Almighty made sex for procreation. Before My beautiful bride of 37 years and I allowed our girth to get in the way, we enjoyed sex. We have allowed it but still we are madly in love with each other. In my fathers generation none of my uncles or aunts are divorced. I now have two sons, one a preacher. In each case the wife became manipulative and controlling then left. Am I saying that the woman is totally at fault, no, but i can say that a majority of divorces come because the wife says " I do not have anything in common with my husband." As a pastor I have heard it over and over again. Sex is enjoyable and should be, but we must never divorce sex from family. Sex outside of Marriage is bad, sex inside marriage is just as bad if it is not used for producing children and creating a stable family environment for them to grow up in. I have talked to quite a few couples that say we do not want Children. There is no need for sex without children. I am not saying you should have a dozen children, that is between you and Jesus. I am saying the the secular humanist brainwash two children is wrong. This allows the evil Muslim people to take control because they have five or six. We are loosing this war, and it is a war, because we have become so selfish that we want more things rather then more souls to bring to Jesus. Oh yes there is always the argument what about those who can't? (mostly because of Monsanto produced genetically engineered seed) This is a non-sequitur. If we were producing the children we should be there would be ample children for them and if we were truly Christian we would produce Children to give to the childless Christian couples. There is a side to the Monsanto story. They used a lady who was sterile because of a genetically induced virus. Monsanto took this Virus and engineered it into corn, then give it to the Third World. It is now in our food to. This is why infertility rate has went from 3% to 20% and rising"

I worried that my wife wasn’t really interested in sex at all, but she just went along with it because it was in the small print on our marriage contract. No matter how many times she assured me otherswise, I couldn’t shake the feeling that sex was only a means to an end for her. I couldn’t shake the fear that she would think my love for her was only a way to get into her pants.

How sad. When I first married my husband, I told him to ignore everything he'd been told about women. No matter what others say, I'm unique and I don't want to be judged by how other people think that I should react. This young man had been so indoctrinated with how women are supposed to act that he couldn't trust his wife to be honest about her own feelings.

I've always had a high libido, even as a young teen and used to wonder if there was something wrong with me. Although I love my husband dearly, I could very well have sex without love and not feel bad. My husband, on the other hand, seems to be more emotionally driven. He probably wouldn't be completely happy without a lover who was also his partner. I don't fit the fundie stereotype of female reaction toward sex.

I'm really enjoying some of the comments that follow the article. It doesn't surprise me that so many people have been hurt by the purity mindset but it does surprise me-and gives me hope-that so many of the posters are speaking out about it

This article was excellent.

Perhaps Phillip is Taryn's husband. ;)

This article was excellent.

Perhaps Phillip is Taryn's husband. ;)

Clicking on his name will lead you to other equally long, bizarre comments that he has written.

I have no idea which article this comment was for but it gives you an idea of his craziness.

I guess you never heard about the Austerity Fascist Roosevelt Great depression where people died because they could not find food and families broke up because there were no jobs. Yhe powers that be have conned your ignorant mind. What is going on is going on on purpose and was planned more then 100 years ago by confederate general Sir Albert Pike and the Rothschild banking empire. You can prove this if you do not follow blindly and do your own research. If you have the BALLS to it, which I doubt

Maybe we can hook Phillip and Taryn up together and convince them to write a blog. Really, the word walls would be worth it for the snark factor.

Wow. A reasonable person who dares to question the party line. Impressive. Good find, OP.

As for that Phillip WTF wall o' text...he can spell non sequitur but not "loosing"???

One has to wonder. Does he call non-virgins "lose women"? And when exactly did he "loose" his mind? ('Cause it sure ain't tight.)

Archived