IGNORED

Stephen & Rebecca Loomis - Blog deleted

super skeptic

Rebecca and the Serven clan were one of my gateway fundies and I was sad when Stephen turned out to be a pompous overachiever patriarch, because his family seemed somewhat normal.

They had not updated in a while but now the blog is gone. (Address was srloomis.com ) Nothing on the Serven clan blog.

They are starting a new one. Can remember where I read it. Think that 2nd baby should be here by now.

I hope they do start another one! I enjoyed watching their home remodel and must admit, I admire her food adventures (she made Ethiopian food once after having it at a restaurant! I was impressed!). It was fun to watch their wedding, but then once their son was born, zip, nada, zilch, off-the-air. Certainly she must be blogging somewhere.

Would this be the new blog: srloomis.com/

How ironic that the domain is parked at DreamHost!

Would this be the new blog: srloomis.com/

How ironic that the domain is parked at DreamHost!

He probably bought that domain a long time ago, as he fancies himself quite a computer expert (don't forget, they've got a SERVER CLOSET in their home!). I just don't think they blog anymore. Which is too bad. I'd love to see the new baby. Their first little one is really cute of the few photos we've seen of him.

Reflect hymn is gone too.

Well, that was just ridiculous anyway. I've never heard of anyone rewriting hymns. Maybe I've been living under a rock. I'm wondering who actually ever benefitted from their efforts. I mean, really?

• 1 month later...
Stephen and Rebecca are back!

But the format is all weird! Or am I the only one that it's not working for?

srloomis.com

But the format is all weird! Or am I the only one that it's not working for?

srloomis.com

The blog says (and this is a cut and paste)

Four years ago, she said yes!

(hm, looks like the blog isn’t quiet back up and running.)

Archived