IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think part of the reason Esther is so fertile is that her charming husband isn't gay. On the other hand, David might feel like he has try impregnate his wife every year just to prove he's not.

I don't normally snark on looks, but while fb stalking during insomnia I happened upon David and Nadia Botkin's baby, and she is...well she looks like her father unfortunately.

And according to a note on his fb on June 6th he they has a baby boy late may.

I was wondering if #2 had been born yet. I know there was a fairly recent pic of Nadia at one of their conferences, looking obviously pregnant.

Is there a thread on Brianna Heldt? I cannot stand that preachy woman, but I can't find a place to snark on her.

Is there a thread on Brianna Heldt? I cannot stand that preachy woman, but I can't find a place to snark on her.

If you search her name you'll find some threads about her.

Rachel Morton said she was 8 or 9 weeks in early December. I thought she would be due in late June/early July. She hasn't posted in almost a year, but I'm sure Addie will have a post when the baby is born.

• 2 weeks later...
She had the baby, at home . Think his name is Luke Anthony Morton.

I like the name and it's nice that he shares a birthday with his grandmother.

I don't normally snark on looks, but while fb stalking during insomnia I happened upon David and Nadia Botkin's baby, and she is...well she looks like her father unfortunately.

oooh, watch it now. Calling a child's looks unfortunate is real unpopular with some people here.. :roll:

some babies are homely. it is what it is. I just have a problem when people say things like a four year old looks evil or outright makes fun of them.

some babies are homely. it is what it is. I just have a problem when people say things like a four year old looks evil or outright makes fun of them.

Oh, I agree. I just got gutted for using that exact word - unfortunate - to describe a kid's ears. Clearly that makes me a descpiable human being :wink-kitty:

back on topic: not a fundie, but surely the Duchess of Cambridge should finally pop out that royal baby of hers!

I wonder if the royal baby will have unfortunate ears.

Due to recent developments (and the fact that she's moving toward month 18 of her pregnancy), I have removed Dede Haislip (God postponing due date indefinitely) from the Already Pregnant list. It's a sad, sad day for FJ.

I'm actually somewhat legitimately interested, genetics fascinates me. :) Part of the reason I like following fundie families, it's interesting to see how the genetics play out over so many children.

Watching fundie families grow is a bit like playing Mr Potato Head-a few variations on the features, just in different combinations. It's even worse when the families all intermarry.

But because it's grandmother was Diana, he/she will have great fashion sense. And because it's mother is Kate, he/she will have awesome hair.

I'm putting in my bid right now -- I bet the baby is a girl, she'll be 6 lbs something, and somewhere in her name will be either Diana or Frances.

Is there an FJ royal baby pool yet? :P I'm guessing girl, 7 LBS 14 ounces, named Frances or Eleanor, born on July 17th.

Is there an FJ royal baby pool yet? :P I'm guessing girl, 7 LBS 14 ounces, named Frances or Eleanor, born on July 17th.

I don't think we've started a royal baby pool.

I so hope it's a girl and that William gets a way of getting Diana or Frances into her name. That would bite the queen in the butt for treating Diana like crap all those years. I don't think Charles will ever be king (he's an asshole and Camilla is trash dressed in nice clothes), so it will be William next, and then baby Frances. There, it's official, I've named her Frances.

Bookies in the Uk seem to think it's going to be an Alexandra, Charlotte or Victoria if it's a girl.

I just find it unfathomable that William wouldn't insist on some tribute to his mother. Those Windsors can do all they like naming and renaming after their former royals, but if the baby is a girl, I just hope William gets a say in what she is named.

I think Diana worship borders on obnoxious and manic and the Camilla hatred ridiculous so I hope he-I firmly believe it is a boy-will be born on cams birthday :nenner:

most likely Diana will be a middle name and after all presumably he will have another daughter and harry will eventually have a girl or two so Diana will get a namesake sometime or other.

Archived