IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Part 2

happy atheist

Part 1 here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7957

Since we all know that fundies (mostly) seem to breed like rabbits, I find it sometimes hard to keep track of all the pregnant girls/women and their due-dates. So I started this thread to make something like a list.. I don't know all their dates and I surely forgot someone, so just post them and I'll add them.

Pregnant

Amber Ravatsas (of Joy Dare blog) (Due in July)

Dinah Reeder (Due August 27)

Esther Shrader (Due in September)

Courtney (Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) (Due in October)

Whitney Bates (Due October 22)

Emily Brower (Due in October)

Regina Seppi (Due in October)

Tricia (from Little House in the Hills) (Due in October)

Abigail Benjamin (Due in October)

Kim Coughlan (Due November 4)

Jacinda Vandenberg (Due in November)

Priscilla Waller (Due in November)

Blair Tsantles (Due in November)

Olivia Webster (Due in December/January)

Darby Stouffer (Due in January)

Tiffany Hector (Due date unknown)

Lily Bowman (Due date unknown)

Monica Brown (Due date unknown)

Recently Gave Birth

Sarah O'Neill (heartsdesire) - Abigail Joy (Born April 3)

Hannah Staton - Samuel Stonewall (Born April 6)

Katie Bradrick - Claire Elaine (Born April 17)

Nicole McDonnell - Keegan Joseph (Born April 24)

Lacie Bowman - Winston Spencer (Born April 25)

Zsuzsanna Anderson - Boaz Barnabas (Born May 6) (along with deceased twin, Jachin Thomas)

June Fuentes - Isabella Rose (Born May 6)

Sarah Davis (of Old Paths Mom) - Boaz James (Born May 9)

Kelly Bradrick - Shepherd Thomas (Born May 24)

Jennie Chancey - Baby Girl (Born May 26)

Kressant Morton - Harold Fletcher (Birth date unknown)

Hannah Dornink - Evan Trust (Due June 19)

Amy Joy - Victoria Rose (Born June 20)

Kim Burke - Titus Defender (Born June 23)

Danielle Niednagel - Julian Kai (Born June 26)

Melanie Maxwell - Andrew James (Born July 5)

Last edited by SunnySideUp 7/11/14

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good idea restarting this thread! Now, where oh where is that Loomis baby?

The Loomii have gone deep underground. Their blogs are gone, and their FB page yields nothing.

Part 1 here: http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewto ... f=8&t=7957

Since we all know that fundies (mostly) seem to breed like rabbits, I find it sometimes hard to keep track of all the pregnant girls/women and their due-dates. So I started this thread to make something like a list.. I don't know all their dates and I surely forgot someone, so just post them and I'll add them.

Already pregnant

Melissa Turley (Due in June)

Rachel Morton (Due in June or July)

Christa Blanchard (Due July 26)

Alice (of Alicesbaby) (Due in August)

Carrie Redman (Due in August)

Lindsay Disharoon (Due August 2)

Laura Munck (Due August 9)

Valerie Waller (Due August 27)

Meredith Hammer (Due September 3)

Courtney (of Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) (Due September 10)

Kendalyn Staddon (Due September 30)

Trina Holden (Due in October)

Lydia Brubaker (Due in October)

Bethany Lane (Due October 17)

Christi Cason (Due October 27)

Brandy Cormier (Due November 15)

Katy (of Little White House) (Due in December)

Rebecca Loomis (Due date unknown)

Dorothy Sanders (Due date unknown) (speculated)

Dede Haislip (God postponing due date indefinitely)

Recently Gave Birth

Regina Seppi- Mercy Jeanne (Born February)

Jacie Wells (Munah's Cupcake)- Carbon Black (Born February 4)

Brianna Heldt- Alice Therese (Born March 6)

Esther Shrader- Sophia Joy (Born March 6)

Jacinda Vandenberg- Anna Grace (Born March 7)

Priscilla Waller- Paul William (Born March 16)

Anna Duggar- Marcus Anthony (Born June 2)

Suzi (Nelson) Heagy- Thomas Charles (Born June 13)

Kristina Carter- Brianna Rose (Born June 14)

Kelly Crawford- Kaiden Jace (Born June 24)

Julie Knox- Derrick Richard (Born June 27)

Last edited by SunnySideUp 6/27/13

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I keep checking the Sanders' blog hoping for some more recent pictures of Dorothy, but they haven't updated in over two months. Boo!

I keep checking the Sanders' blog hoping for some more recent pictures of Dorothy, but they haven't updated in over two months. Boo!

My (totally unsubstantiated) theory is that the sanders girl who usually writes there is in a courtship to one of the young men whose been visiting recently according to their posts...

My (totally unsubstantiated) theory is that the sanders girl who usually writes there is in a courtship to one of the young men whose been visiting recently according to their posts...

I was wondering that, too. Is it Abbi that is the beauty? I actually think all the Sanders girls are pretty, but Abbi is a knockout. But I don't believe she is the oldest and wonder if they have to go a-courtin' by age. I do wish they would update their blog.

I've wondered that myself. Abbi and Bekah are both courting age and they do have a lot of young, single male visitors.

I was wondering that, too. Is it Abbi that is the beauty? I actually think all the Sanders girls are pretty, but Abbi is a knockout. But I don't believe she is the oldest and wonder if they have to go a-courtin' by age. I do wish they would update their blog.

Abbi is the oldest. I think Rebekah is the knockout(according to FJ). This has to be the longest they've gone without blogging and they haven't blogged about anything happening in 2013.

Abbi is the oldest. I think Rebekah is the knockout(according to FJ). This has to be the longest they've gone without blogging and they haven't blogged about anything happening in 2013.

Somethings' afoot...bad or good.

Stupid autocorrect, that is turley.

And her name is Shiloh Faith, with the following as part of the significance behind giving her the name Shiloh (in addition to the usual bible-babble of proof-texts):

Lastly, Shiloh is the name of a town just 100 miles from here and the site of one of the most well-known and pivotal battles of the American Civil War, fought in 1863. We learned that we were expecting Shiloh on the sesquicentennial year of that battle. The battle is of particular significance to our family as our ancestors were owners of a portion of the land that was to become the site of the great battle, and men from both sides of my family were present and fighting there for Southern independence.

Hi there, I am new and should probably go and introduce myself before posting, but I couldn't help replying to this thread. I was really surprised to see that Kendalyn is expecting again so soon. I've always felt sad for her being drawn into the fundie lifestyle after giving up on her dreams of medical education. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but just hope she doesn't end up overwhelmed with 5 under 5 soon.

And her name is Shiloh Faith, with the following as part of the significance behind giving her the name Shiloh (in addition to the usual bible-babble of proof-texts):

I missed the turkeys are either from near me or Nashville. I have taken my son camping near Shiloh.

I have never understood the confederate pride.

I missed the turkeys are either from near me or Nashville. I have taken my son camping near Shiloh.

I have never understood the confederate pride.

You were right the first time; they're turkeys.

Looks like they live in Centerville, TN which is a hop, skip & jump from Pleasantville, TN - home of the Pearls. Both are in Hickman County.

:angry-banghead: Idiots.

I was happy to read on her blog that (Life in a Shoe) Kim C's daughter Deanna, 19 and married about 9 months, is NOT pregnant yet. She claims she is trying --but I don't necessarily believe her-- she know her parents read her blog.

I was happy to read on her blog that (Life in a Shoe) Kim C's daughter Deanna, 19 and married about 9 months, is NOT pregnant yet. She claims she is trying --but I don't necessarily believe her-- she know her parents read her blog.

I think her husband has fertility issues due to cancer.

eta: I could be wrong or thinking about someone else.

I hope that if she is trying, shes doing it because she genuinely wants a baby, not because she feels she has to. Hopefully she will be able to have a few years just being young and having fun before she ends up with loads of kids to care for, she seems like quite a fun person (other than the stoning for immodest women thing, thats wrong)

It seems like everyone round me is pregnant, I know 7 pregnant women at the moment.

Sadly, I'm starting to wonder when (not if) Priscilla W will be expecting again. Paul is over 3 months old.

Sadly, I'm starting to wonder when (not if) Priscilla W will be expecting again. Paul is over 3 months old.

That's truly a scary thought.

Archived