IGNORED

Derrick Knox

xReems

It looks like Julie Knox (Mueller) gave birth to a baby boy yesterday. The baby is healthy and he's so so so cute!

Julie Knox is Valerie Waller's (Priscilla's sister-in-law) younger sister. She was in a 7 months courtship with Brian from August '11 to February '12, got married a few months later in August and got knocked up almost right away. Valerie is due in August and their younger brother's wife gave birth back in January. Talk about baby season.

I saw the blog posts about baby Derrick. He's absolutely adorable.

I read Valerie& Whatisname Waller 's blog last night. Apparently there were 5 pregnancy announcements amongst their immediate siblings in nine months between their wedding and her getting pregnant. They were a little discouraged it took them a whole 9 months to conceive.

Very cute baby! Chubby cheeks must run in the family as one of the other siblings (Joe & Mary Jane) recently had a little girl and she had cheeks as well.

I read Valerie& Whatisname Waller 's blog last night. Apparently there were 5 pregnancy announcements amongst their immediate siblings in nine months between their wedding and her getting pregnant. They were a little discouraged it took them a whole 9 months to conceive.

I read that too. I also thought it was kind of funny!

Archived