IGNORED

Lori Alexander did not think Ken was hot

I think she must, or she doesn't realize that the truth even she won't admit to herself comes out in every post.

It feels very passive aggressive .... "Since I gave up any hope of happiness or joy, and became the obedient servant intellectually, emotionally and sexually, of a man who I find to be physically unattractive and for many years of our marriage, just wrong about so many things, my life has become oh so much better. BTW, did I mention how little physical attraction I have for him. And while I do obey, I'm telling you, I always knew better but life is much better now that I've given up."

Maybe she'll make a movie "My Strangelove, or how I learned to stop thinking and love Ken."

Yup.

Apparently, you can diss your husband as much as you like, as long as you make yourself out to be a suffering martyr for Jesus.

Well, I'm glad she made that distinction that it's really wisdom and common sense that she is attracted to and not intelligence. Wouldn't want us to think Ken was too smart! Then we might mistake him for an overeducated godless liberal :lol:

I think she must, or she doesn't realize that the truth even she won't admit to herself comes out in every post.

It feels very passive aggressive .... "Since I gave up any hope of happiness or joy, and became the obedient servant intellectually, emotionally and sexually, of a man who I find to be physically unattractive and for many years of our marriage, just wrong about so many things, my life has become oh so much better. BTW, did I mention how little physical attraction I have for him. And while I do obey, I'm telling you, I always knew better but life is much better now that I've given up."

Maybe she'll make a movie "My Strangelove, or how I learned to stop thinking and love Ken."

Bingo! So many of her posts just ooze with narcissistic passive aggressiveness.

It looks like most of the pictures on her blog are lifted from other places. What does Ken look like?

Bingo! So many of her posts just ooze with narcissistic passive aggressiveness.

She and Sunshine Scary both perform Olympic caliber passive-aggressive feats. It is also pretty obvious that Ken of the Wee Penis may not be the brightest bulb in the tanning bed considering all the editing he does on Lori's blog, and he still can't edit out her subconscious contempt for him that comes through the writing.

It looks like most of the pictures on her blog are lifted from other places. What does Ken look like?

This is a pic of Lori and her family.

lKYteGi.png

I would say that about 50 percent of the pics from Lori's blog are lifted from other places. She uses pics of her kids or granddaughter quite a bit whenever her postings have to do with kids or marriage. For awhile she was using pics of her blogger friends and their kids.

ETA: I have found a bit odd that so far Lori has only posted one pic of her grandson. I wonder if the son and daughter-in-law are starting to restrict Lori posting pics of their kids.

I actually don't think Ken will find this very insulting, because people in that lifestyle believe women aren't physically attracted to men anyway. So he wouldn't have expected her to care about his appearance, only his ability to be a big strong manly provider (indicated by intelligence which is a proxy for earning potential).

None of those people in the photo look remotely related.

The dark haired girl behind Lori has her scary blank eyes.

I have thought the same thing too. I think the only person in Lori's family who is attractive is the married older daughter Alyssa.

I have thought the same thing too. I think the only person in Lori's family who is attractive is the married older daughter Alyssa.

Whatever.

Lori Alexander is a monster, but it has nothing to do with how she or her kids look. To me, she looks absolutely normal and typical, as many monsters do. I tend to get red devil eyes in my photos, so I won't snark on how someone else looks in a family photo.

Archived