IGNORED

Lori Alexander did not think Ken was hot

Lori A. has commented on Sunshine Mary's post about whether women find intelligence attractive. Lori says that:

I completely agree with you. I wasn’t attracted to my husband physically at all when I first met him. It was his intelligence and wit that attracted me. To this day, I am so thankful for his intelligence, however, his wisdom and common sense even mean more to me now than his intelligence. I have met too many very intelligent men who have no wisdom or common sense.

Interesting that she'd say such a thing in public. I mean, would you post such a thing --under your real name -- even if it were true?

Also interesting that she didn't add something like "But over time I became attracted to him. . . "

Edited to add this last sentence.

Well I never thought I'd have anything in common with Lori, but I too find Ken very unattractive, both physically and personality wise.

If wit and common sense are the best things about Ken, he must really have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, IYKWIM.

I don't find Ken and Lori to be attractive people. I've said it before both give me a creepy vibe. I bet Ken has always been a creepy asshole.

Ken's hair is even worse and more dated than Jim Bob's. In fact, as icky as he is, JB is way better looking than Ken. And there goes my breakfast. :oops:

guys, it's not about hotness, it's about what jesus wants... c'mon now.

edited to add: Besides, it's her wifely duty to put out, regardless of if she thinks he's hot.

vomit!

I don't find Ken and Lori to be attractive people. I've said it before both give me a creepy vibe. I bet Ken has always been a creepy asshole.

I think it's the eyes. Stone cold...no joy or happiness there at all. That and the creepy fake smiles. You can't fake a smile and have anybody with any sense believe you.

Does Lori mean to make her marriage look worse every time she opens her mouth?

I don't think she realizes what she is doing. Lori has always come off as a bit dim in regards to how speaks about Ken. There are times when she tries to paint Ken as a nice guy but it never works out because she will say crap about how he is always right. I had to laugh when she did a posting about oatmeal cookies that Ken made.

I went to her blog to find a picture of him. It took me awhile, so I read some of her posts. She's an idiot. An annoying idiot. And when I finally found a picture of him, my first thought was "DOOFUS!!"

Well. That was 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Lori A. has commented on Sunshine Mary's post about whether women find intelligence attractive. Lori says that:

Interesting that she'd say such a thing in public. I mean, would you post such a thing --under your real name -- even if it were true?

Also interesting that she didn't add something like "But over time I became attracted to him. . . "

Edited to add this last sentence.

Wisdom? Common sense? Holy hell, water does find it's own level, doesn't it.

Oh, and she may want to go back and edit before Ken, in all his wisdom, realizes she still thinks he's an ugly son of a bitch. :P

Hey!! I googled "Lori Alexander" to try to find a picture of Ken and "Lori Alexander is a monster" came up #5 on my list!

Hey!! I googled "Lori Alexander" to try to find a picture of Ken and "Lori Alexander is a monster" came up #5 on my list!

We need to step Lori Alexander is a monster up cause it needs to be #1 8-)

Lori Alexander is a monster. That's awesome. Count me in, along with Lori Alexander STFU!

Does Lori mean to make her marriage look worse every time she opens her mouth?

I think she must, or she doesn't realize that the truth even she won't admit to herself comes out in every post.

It feels very passive aggressive .... "Since I gave up any hope of happiness or joy, and became the obedient servant intellectually, emotionally and sexually, of a man who I find to be physically unattractive and for many years of our marriage, just wrong about so many things, my life has become oh so much better. BTW, did I mention how little physical attraction I have for him. And while I do obey, I'm telling you, I always knew better but life is much better now that I've given up."

Maybe she'll make a movie "My Strangelove, or how I learned to stop thinking and love Ken."

We need to step Lori Alexander is a monster up cause it needs to be #1 8-)

Done and done! Lori Alexander is a monster!

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Lori Alexander.

Lori Alexander who?

Lori Alexander is a monster!

I just adore she loves him for his intelligence and wit. I mean no other statement screams tiny penis better than that :lol:

Was a bit worried I actually agreed with her over something :shock:

My mom openly admits that she was not physically attracted to my dad when they met. In fact, she only continued to hang out with him because he had kids near her kids' age and she was tired of doing things alone. She fell in love with who he was as a person, and as a result, she found herself physically attracted to him. I have to say- he was a DORK when they met and she was HOT! Totally not who you would have paired her with- but they are madly in love and she finds him very attractive. I know people tend to want sparks and fireworks and amazing chemistry and attraction when they meet someone- but sometimes if you give a relationship time you find yourself in love with and attracted to someone you might have otherwise passed on.

I just adore she loves him for his intelligence and wit. I mean no other statement screams tiny penis better than that :lol:

Was a bit worried I actually agreed with her over something :shock:

Remember that time she basically referred to him as a five min wonder? :lol: Good times.

Welcome Pixie :)

Remember that time she basically referred to him as a five min wonder? :lol: Good times.

Welcome Pixie :)

Ah, memories!

I also wasn't attracted to my husband when I first met him. But when I got to know him better...and saw him in his Marine Corps camies. :romance-heartsthree:

Hi Pixie!

I don't know much about Lori Alexander is a Monster, but whenever I go to her blog I get disgusted by Lori Alexander is a Monster and stop reading. Lori Alexander Is a Monster! Ken Alexander is a horrid, horrid monster, too.

I'm definitely one who is usually attracted to personality first, or it takes more than good looks for me to seriously start crushing on a guy. But the "at all" on Lori Alexander is a Monster's post just sounds mean! I mean, you could say that you were attracted first to his "intelligence" (in quotes because I don't necessarily agree...), but soon you fell in love with all of him and found him insanely attractive, or something like that. He does read your blog.

I bet he spanked her for writing that, then they had some sweet sweet fellowship!

Archived