IGNORED

Whiner lady educates you on FOOD and GUNS! Revelation.

OkToBeTakei

Whiner lady, surviving the apocalypse with guns, goats and processed, packaged food that needs microwaving.

:lol:

She should be home soon. Let the fun begin :dance:

GOATS SHAGGING! CANNAE WAIT!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She has guns now, a rifle and a glock. Lovely.

I am vey anti-gun anyway but have said in the past for sporting purposes or hunting and properly legislated I see the point.

But to let somebody as thick as two short planks as she is to own a glock seems everything that is wrong with gun control. She had problems shooting them in her flip flops. That really just about says it all.

Considering she was so proud to have made kill shots on the human targets I'm thinking it is not deer she is after.

ETA. If a mod sees this, any chance you can add 'and GUNS! ' to the title? Really did not want to start another Whiner thread. Her crazy is coming thick and fast now :lol: No need to clog up the board at every new 'shiny' folly.

That is utterly terrifying.

• 2 weeks later...

WOOHOO she's home, after it looks like eating at every fast food place on the journey :lol:

First thing then, prepare for end times? Start tilling the soil? Buy some goats? NOOOooooooo. Get the pool sorted :lol:

She has a link to her instagram on her blog. Lovely pic she took of a group of girls who dared sit at her table at a waterpark, which she then proceeds to judge as basically taking slut images of each other under water and looking at them whilst sitting at HER table. She then laments children of today and thanks God for her daughters.

1. Whiner lady ..you just took a picture of some young girls in bikinis minding their own business ON YOUR phone for which you are condemning them for having and THEN you posted it on a public blog on the internet. CLASSY. That close is plain rude and intrusive.

2. Just how were they taking 'slutty' pictures? Magical waterproof i-phone? Just how did you see said photos in sunlight from a distance? Maybe you were even closer than I deemed rude and intrusive?

3. You just totally made that up didn't you? Next time if somebody nicks your table just explain and ask them to move. No need to make up a fuckwit story to lend some credence to your low level of intelligence and morality.

Just get the goats already :lol:

So hot on the lets shame young girls photo. She now has posted a lovely pic of a sign at her house with two guns which proclaims 'We do not call 911.' Is that legal?

That just so looks like intent to me. Legally speaking.

OH and they bought wellies. GOATS!!!!!

It's not legal not to call 911 ever if a crime against them is attempted, but depending on her state law it may be legal for them to shoot first.

It may be perfectly legal for her to post dumbass signs bragging about being trigger-happy on her front lawn, depending on her town/city/county ordinances.

• 1 month later...
The goats are on board? Hot diggity damn! :cracking-up:

Well they have had a barn raising and are 'excited' about the baby goats :lol:

All is good in Whiner land she managed to find Non-GMO Pretzels...a must in an apocalypse.

I've heard goats are a real pain to keep up. The farmers around here spend all their time trying to keep the goats from escaping. I soon till you think her goats start getting out, eating her garden and running amuck?

I've heard goats are a real pain to keep up. The farmers around here spend all their time trying to keep the goats from escaping. I soon till you think her goats start getting out, eating her garden and running amuck?

It's to be hoped they do not eat her apocalyptic porch cushions or pee in her apocalyptic pool.

The vision of her freaking out while the goats calmly eat her porch cushions amuses me to no end.

Oh for the love of the baby Jesus, she is becoming a raw milk evangelist.

She is singing the praises of organic soda. Now, I love my soda so I do not judge. But I could not tell anyone that organic soda is a step up the nutritional food chain with a straight face. It's sugar and bubbles. Sugar and bubbles, people!

She has photo upon photo of organic processed food. Organic cocoa puffs are still cocoa puffs. And FFS, you have eight kids. You do not buy steel cut oats in individual serving containers. You buy them in bulk.

Can't wait for more of these "back to the land" nuggets.

Ok, so I'm a bit late to the game here and haven't read through the entire thread yet. I have, however, read her blog entry. Although she seems to have largely missed the mark on pretty much everything, her writing is obviously organic and non GMO, so it must be OK for me to read. I don't like to put heavily processed GMO crap in by brain, you know. :lol:

She's put the proverbial cart before the non-GMO-organic-steel-cut-oats-fed horse on this one as everything is written in the future tense. She's feeding her readers a lot of "do as I say I'm going to do (eventually, but not in California), don't do as I do".

Who the hell uses pasteurized processed cheese in their Mac and Cheese?

I make Mac and Cheese one of two ways: either make a Mornay (white sauce with cheese) and pour it over boiled macaroni (bake if desired) or mix milk, eggs and shredded cheese together to pour over macaroni and bake until browned and bubbly. The latter is how my mom always made it. Both methods make delicious Mac and Cheese and both use actual, real cheddar cheese.

Is that what she means by American Cheese? The stuff that comes in individually-wrapped orange slices? We always called this Kraft Cheese (as the most common brand here is made by Kraft), but I'm not sure if that's a Canadian thing. How in the name of God do you make Mac and Cheese with that?

isn't this the zachsgang blog? the only post I see since they returned home is a cookie-dough cupcake recipe. Does she have another blog where she's talking about the goats, guns etc? Or is that all facebook, or? Someone clue me in? Thanks! She is one I feel the need to :popcorn2: (made from non-GMO corn and RBGH-free butter, of course!)

She links to her Instagram on her blog. It's a diary of fun filled bumbling about with guns and bigotry :D

Is that what she means by American Cheese? The stuff that comes in individually-wrapped orange slices? We always called this Kraft Cheese (as the most common brand here is made by Kraft), but I'm not sure if that's a Canadian thing. How in the name of God do you make Mac and Cheese with that?

She may also be referring to Velveeta for mac and cheese.

• 2 weeks later...

The goats have arrived. Oh and a pig :lol:

That 'barn?' though. My garden shed is bigger than that. Is it just a barn shaped garden shed?

pIGS! Or A pig? Now that will be fun. You have to know how to corral those suckers...they get plenty mean s d dig out of a fence in no time.

The goats have arrived. Oh and a pig :lol:

That 'barn?' though. My garden shed is bigger than that. Is it just a barn shaped garden shed?

Yes, that is exactly what it is. :lol: Fairly sure you aren't supposed to use it as an actual barn. We looked at them a couple of years ago when we were looking for a shed. I wouldn't think that it would be well ventilated. Bless those poor animals. She is really stupid. The goats are probably going to chew on it.

The goats have arrived! :popcorn2: Here's a song for the frisky little devils:

BKPoHgKcqag

Yes, that is exactly what it is. :lol: Fairly sure you aren't supposed to use it as an actual barn. We looked at them a couple of years ago when we were looking for a shed. I wouldn't think that it would be well ventilated. Bless those poor animals. She is really stupid. The goats are probably going to chew on it.

No visible windows on the two sides we can see, no roof-line vents, just that little square ventilation space. And the doors look to be swinging, not sliding. Unless there are doors on both ends, or a window on the other side, it's going to be oven-like. At least it'll be shaded part of the day. The henhouse we had when I was a kid was maybe half-again bigger than that one (it's hard to judge size) but even with two windows, a small and a large door, and vents all along the eaves, it was stifling in the summer because it just didn't get any cross-ventilation.

How many animals is this "barn" supposed to hold? It looks really small, at least in that picture, maybe 12 x 12 feet? I can't tell. It also doesn't look really stable on those blocks, IMO. And if it's a henhouse, judging by the nesting box comments, how do the hens come and go? Presumably there's a small chicken-size door on one of the other sides so they can come and go at will, unless they just plan to leave the main door open all day.

But isn't that typical? I want there to be a school, but I don't want to pollute myself by asking worldly people who have experience running a school how they do it, so I will stick some people in a prefab attached to the church building, add desks for kids, buy A Beka books by the crateful, and hey presto: a school! It doesn't teach anybody anything useful, but it sure looks purty! Oh, I want a little barn for my little farm, but actually cracking a book by some secular humanist (probably Cathlick) who has successfully built a little barn would be unspiritual. So I'll buy a shed that's painted like a barn. Who cares whether the animals can actually stand to be in there? It shore looks purty!

Five'll get you ten it never gets cleaned, and within a year her goats will either be gone or shuffling around on hooves like slippers.

Or maybe she'll do like some other dilettante whose blog I read a few years ago did: when their lousy excuse for a henhouse got broken into by raccoons, and then their lousy excuse for a farm fence let in a coyote that ripped up their dog, they said it was demons.

Archived