IGNORED

Oh Those Defrauding Arndt Boys...

0 kids n not countin

I have a feeling there might be a duck disaster at some point. No doubt fantastic mr fox is lurking in the woods ready to get them. I found my pet flock decapitated &/or missing one afternoon when I was about 11, I couldn't stop screaming & was very upset by it. Imagine how badly the FamTeam would cope with it? The younger ones freaked out badly enough when they thought Benji the toy penguin had been destroyed.

Yes I too think he reads here as sometimes when members post links to their pics, the photos suddenly disappear. There was also the time when we were discussing what their SOTDRT looks like and within minuets one of the manboys posts a picture of the dinning room.

Hi Daddy! :wink-penguin:

My favorite was the time when one of the manboys posted an old photo of Wizzie for no apparent reason, and people out here started commenting on how strangely young she looked for her age. Within minutes another manboy clarified that the photo was three years old.

No dog, no frog, no cat, no rat. Not even a mouse. Just the ducks and the stuffed penguins.

OK, so, strictly to keep the inmates in. :? There is no full body shiver emotie, so that one will have to do.

I see they are still working on Vine Valley. When will we ever get to watch it? It has seemed to take years to make.

Archived