IGNORED

Oh Those Defrauding Arndt Boys...

0 kids n not countin

They, they have NO SHIRTS ON! Fundie maidens would swoon in horror!

Perhaps not the Mama Arndt type of fundie (the female, fundie, white, short shorts wearing type)...... :lol:

Are those the beloved ducks in the background? Who has time to think about girls, marriage, or icky ol' sex when there're DUCKS to swim with?

Yeah, not too attractive, and that "pond" just looks gross.

Interesting to note that the house looks just as stark and lonely on the outside as it does on the inside.

If middle aged grandmothers have to cover up because some guy somewhere might get a woody from the sight of her bare stomach these guys should have to cover up also.

Interesting to note that the house looks just as stark and lonely on the outside as it does on the inside.

Yeah, the pond is icky (I can't even come up with a more grown-up word to use for it). And even with all the people in the picture, it just looks sparse and lonely there.

Hey! I like swimming with ducks. Swimming with the Arndt boys in that barren pond o' muck...not so much.

I swim with wild ducks. The ducklings are so adorable, diving and bobbing as they follow momma. They're elusive, but once I'm in the water they're less afraid of me. Hmm, I wonder if the same could be said about the Arndt boys? Maybe I could creep up on them like I do with sunbathing duck families. :D

Is it defrauding male fundie month? First the Bates, and now this.

(Except the Bates boys looked a lot better. And they had shirts on.)

Look JimBob! People doing activities, outside, properly attired (referring of course to JB's predilection of running in jeans)! I see some actual swimsuits and non denim/khaki bottoms on these boys.

Now if they only had girls in bathing suits (one piece even - I won't push them for bikinis), they'd be well on the way to Normalville. :D

Now if they only had girls in bathing suits (one piece even - I won't push them for bikinis), they'd be well on the way to Normalville. :D

Given the short shorts Wizzie and Mommy wear all the time and some of Mommy's necklines, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they wear typical once piece bathing suits, although I don't think Daddy would ever allow their photos to be posted.

Aside from the strange accent most of them seem to have picked up from imitating Daddy, they blend in pretty well. But they are every bit as weird as many other extreme fundies, and in some ways even weirder.

It doesn't look like a pond at all to me-- more like an oversized mud puddle that never drained.

Will this scene be in Dad's movie? Hopefully, they release it to the masses. I know I can't wait. :dance: :roll:

What are they doing? Looks gross. :ew:

Probably doing something they think will make the big mud puddle more comfortable for the ducks.

They were clearing it of weeds, according to the text that accompanies the photo on their website.

They were clearing it of weeds, according to the text that accompanies the photo on their website.

Won't that leave the beloved ducks without their natural food?

They are all going to end up with what we call "Duck Itch" or as laymen call it Swimmers Itch!!

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/swimmers-itch/DS00902

Or possibly what we call "Beaver Fever" or laymen call Giardia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardiasis

Had both at the same damn time, from the same nasty pond, curse you demon liquor!!

M.

Do they have a dog? Why have a house in the middle of nowhere with a fenced backyard? If it was to keep the younger ones from falling into the pond, why not fence the pond? It's not a pasture, clearly, so it's not a cow pond. I'm crossing my fingers for small, beloved dog with no concept of boundaries.

Daddy Arndt has answered your question - "We’re trying to get things looking tidy for the FamTeam Weekend!"

More proof he lurks out here? Hiya, Daddy! :greetings-wavingyellow: I think we fascinate him as much as the Fam fascinates some of us.

Do they have a dog? Why have a house in the middle of nowhere with a fenced backyard? If it was to keep the younger ones from falling into the pond, why not fence the pond? It's not a pasture, clearly, so it's not a cow pond. I'm crossing my fingers for small, beloved dog with no concept of boundaries.

No dog, no frog, no cat, no rat. Not even a mouse. Just the ducks and the stuffed penguins.

Yes I too think he reads here as sometimes when members post links to their pics, the photos suddenly disappear. There was also the time when we were discussing what their SOTDRT looks like and within minuets one of the manboys posts a picture of the dinning room.

Hi Daddy! :wink-penguin:

Won't that leave the beloved ducks without their natural food?

No, the ducks will be way more interested in any garden plants with bugs on them & flattening all the small plants in the garden with their squashing feet while they are at it.

Archived