IGNORED

All Muslims want to kill you

formergothardite

Well, we all know that if we blew up the Muslims they'd believe in Jesus. Maybe a Muslim heard my friend say that and figured it'd work both ways?

Eh. It's been my experience that any man who would hit his wife does so because he's an asshole, not because his holy book says it's okay. There are all kinds of ways to justify abuse if you're an abuser.

Yes, of course.

Well, we all know that if we blew up the Muslims they'd believe in Jesus. Maybe a Muslim heard my friend say that and figured it'd work both ways?

Uh,Muslims believe in Jesus. Just not in exactly the same way Christians and the beloved fundie shnowfleks do.

TEA!!! :pink-shock: How evil!

Anyone remember the name of the short video someone posted a couple days ago about a guy who thought his roommate was trying to kill him by continually offering him tea? :lol:

The Tea Chronicles.

(I feel like I am totally spamming by posting this twice in a week, even though it was asked for. :embarrassed:)

Uh,Muslims believe in Jesus. Just not in exactly the same way Christians and the beloved fundie shnowfleks do.

I know. I was referring to a post I made a few months ago about My friend who made such a statement.

The Tea Chronicles.

(I feel like I am totally spamming by posting this twice in a week, even though it was asked for. :embarrassed:)

Thank you! Totally not spam.

Archived