IGNORED

Candy Crush

lizziesmom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the game so far. I'm at level 121, and it has been interesting to see how my ability to see patterns and a couple of moves ahead have developed. But, I'm a geek like that :lol: So far, I have not paid anything to play and doubt I will, but am willing to spend a little money for something that provides a good bit of entertainment.

I'm stuck at level 110. I might have to pay $0.99 if I want to play more. :shock:

That's the first one I ever paid the .99 to finish. I played it more times than I can count and when I finally had a chance to beat it with the extra moves, it was worth it to never see that level again. I think I also paid to finish 140, another beast of a board. :/ Good luck!

That's the first one I ever paid the .99 to finish. I played it more times than I can count and when I finally had a chance to beat it with the extra moves, it was worth it to never see that level again. I think I also paid to finish 140, another beast of a board. :/ Good luck!

I couldn't figure out how to get more levels w/o paying, but I finally realized that if I disconnected from FB I could play the quests instead. :doh:

After seeing people post about their Candy Crush addictions on Facebook, I decided I'd leave this one alone. I tend to get sucked into games easily lol.

I tried it, but when it started asking for money, I removed it from my Nexus 7.

I got to level 65, and then my phone died and I had to get a new one. Not sure I want to reawaken the addiction.

I'm on (small voice) level 357. I need help.

There have been a few levels that were pretty difficult. I remember one with seemingly half the board being bombs.

I resisted this game for a long time but then got hooked on it while playing on my mom's iPad. Then I downloaded it to my phone. But! I didn't connect to Facebook because I didn't want people to see that I had caved. And then I needed more lives but I am waaaay too cheap to spend any money on something like this so I started asking for lives. And now I'm totally shameless. I ask all my candy crush people help every single day. Geez, it's bad. :lol:

I'm currently surfing here until my lives regenerate and I can get back to trying to beat level 118.

That's awesome galaxy! I have a friend who's in the mid 300s (last I checked) and I don't think it's so crazy. Call it a display of dedication :)

I'm stuck on 290 and I've spent more time and lives on it than any other level. Anyone who's passed it gets major kudos from me!

I've been stuck on level 161 for a couple of weeks now. I hate those $^*(@! regenerating chocolates!! I was also stuck on levels 135 and 147 forever.

I just pay the 99 cents to move to each new set of levels, since I use Facebook as little as possible and have no patience for completing quests.

I'm on level 39--I want to quit, but don't know if I should taper off or go cold turkey. Any suggestions?

Just delete the app from all your devices and resist the urge to download it ever again. I had to do that so I would stop playing Hay Day every time I picked my phone up. Cold turkey is it, imo. :)

What is Hay Day?

Oh goodness.. it's a game that you have to have a lot of time for. I think it's kind of like farmville (though admittedly I've never played farmville, so I'm not positive) but it's for ipad/iphone. You start a farm, plant things, make money by selling things in your store (to other real people who are playing, and you can buy their stuff in the newspaper), fulfilling truck orders, etc. As you level up, you grow and make more things. It can be a little addicting because you start thinking "if I just wait two more minutes, I can harvest this wheat, then I can put some bread in the oven for when I come back later." and then two minutes later you do that and think "I should just wait a few more minutes and feed my chickens." and so on and so on. You can play it as much or as little as you want but the further you get, the more you want to keep checking on your farm. Beware! It's easy to get hooked, at least if you like that type of game. :)

Level 350 here and I have not spent a penny. I do have it linked to Facebook. I've convinced other people to play just so they could give me lives. lol. :) It is addicting. Very addicting.

• 5 months later...

Anyone still playing? I like the new prize wheel. It's the only way I get the power booster candies as I just can't bring myself to pay for them and I don't use Facebook. Has anyone played the new game with the owl?

Anyone still playing? I like the new prize wheel. It's the only way I get the power booster candies as I just can't bring myself to pay for them and I don't use Facebook. Has anyone played the new game with the owl?

Yes and yes! The candy wheel is a must on some levels, IMO. :)

As for the owl games they're easier in a sense that you start over on level 1 and work your way back up again (it's a completely separate game from the normal candy crush so you don't lose your original candy crush spot, but your lives and prizes go towards both so if you use up your lives playing the owl version you've also lost your lives for the original), but harder in that while playing towards the goal of, say, clearing the jelly, you also have to focus on the candy colors that tip the owl off its post. So you could be on your way to winning a level then accidentally have too many blue candies disappear which tips the owl off its post and you lose that turn on the level. There's only 65 or so owl game levels available at this point in time too so you can't get sucked in (as much) as the original just yet!

Yes and yes! The candy wheel is a must on some levels, IMO. :)

As for the owl games they're easier in a sense that you start over on level 1 and work your way back up again (it's a completely separate game from the normal candy crush so you don't lose your original candy crush spot, but your lives and prizes go towards both so if you use up your lives playing the owl version you've also lost your lives for the original), but harder in that while playing towards the goal of, say, clearing the jelly, you also have to focus on the candy colors that tip the owl off its post. So you could be on your way to winning a level then accidentally have too many blue candies disappear which tips the owl off its post and you lose that turn on the level. There's only 65 or so owl game levels available at this point in time too so you can't get sucked in (as much) as the original just yet!

LOL - I am not gamer. Until this! ;)

Archived