IGNORED

Lydia of Purple is turning over in her grave

yetanothermeg

faithandfamilyforever.blogspot.com/2008/01/wife-of-noble-character-dedication-to.html

What I noticed on that site were the author's kids' names....Jehosheba, anyone?

What I noticed on that site were the author's kids' names....Jehosheba, anyone?

It's got possibilities. You never know - she might escape someday and become a burlesque dancer with the super cool name of Sheba.

The Sabin daughters commenting in that thread are Kool-Aid-oholics.

This is just guess-timating, but since Josh was 18 at the time of his arrest in 2011, he was maybe around 15 when his mom died and any semblance of an education he was receiving may have died with her, and then possibly around 17 in the Yuku thread of the many-coloured all caps. Just an angry, grieving child, really, probably defending the memory of his sainted mother as much as anything.

Is Jeremiah older? Going from the comments by Leishia and one, anonymous Sabin daughter on the thread linked above, I have serious doubts about their level of homeschooling. It's appalling to imagine a new generation being homeschooled and the continuing dilution and adulteration of the stream of knowledge. How are these kids supposed to survive if they get cut adrift?

The founders and promoters of these Christianist movements have so much to answer for.

And Dale Sabin is an utter bastard for abandoning his children to flounder out on their own so that he could get to filling his new quiver.

Sadly, I think you answered your own question about what's going to happen to a least some of the 2nd and 3rd generation SOTDRT graduates. Society has few options for angry, marginalized, and poorly educated young people.

Archived