IGNORED

Taliban Tony's parents have a new "ministry"

ladyamylynn

... and it seems squarely aimed at Taliban Tony and Paulina's marriage breaking up. It's called "Saviour Marriage Now" (or "Savior," they seem to switch spellings randomly) and there some kind of bizarre house-building tie-in, as well.

saviourfamily.org/

facebook.com/pages/Savior-Marriage-Now/451111338308178

Is this the same Lina that was/is a vegan and followed some made up faux Jewish religion? Sorry, been away for a while.

Is this the same Lina that was/is a vegan and followed some made up faux Jewish religion? Sorry, been away for a while.

Yeah, the situation as I understand it now is that she and her husband are separated, her husband is an atheist, and she seems to be moving towards more mainstream Christianity, possibly Catholicism.

I'm not surprised. In the last several months, TT's mom has been asking people on her FB page if they know anything about starting a web page or social media accounts (in between spreading ghastly internet memes.) I think she mentioned something about making it carpentry-based. How long until TT blocks their phone numbers?

Looking closer, the website began in October 2012. Doesn't seem like they have a good track record of saving marriages . . .

Hmmm, when did TT 'convert' to atheism? I wonder how long that marriage was on the rocks?(and whatever his religious (or not) affiliation, I'm pretty sure TT would be a self interested and abusive arsehole I certainly wouldn't want to be married to.)

... and it seems squarely aimed at Taliban Tony and Paulina's marriage breaking up. It's called "Saviour Marriage Now" (or "Savior," they seem to switch spellings randomly) and there some kind of bizarre house-building tie-in, as well.

saviourfamily.org/

facebook.com/pages/Savior-Marriage-Now/451111338308178

Wow, good find. I've been too busy to keep up with the marriageageddon of Lina and tt. I did notice that Lina and Tony's mom seen close on Facebook. So weird that they would start a ministry aimed directly at the religious beliefs of their adult son. I guess they are still hoping for a reconversion and reconciliation for the couple.

Archived