IGNORED

Trolling chicks backfires for Marky Mark

AtroposHeart

Because of my strong dislike of the C.S.A, I've thought of starting a blog to reel in some of them. There are a couple of blogs that are off limits to the public but I've noticed that some people with Vision Forum connections have a link to them. However, I can't bring myself to post on the type of things that would bring me favorably to their attention. It just seems a bit icky to do so. The very fact that I'm writing this publically means that I won't do it. If I was going to start a secret identity blog, I wouldn't announce it on this site. I'm pretty certain that some Vision Forum interns read here.

What's the C.S.A.?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the C.S.A.?

Confederate States of America. Many of the previous Vision Forum Interns have links to sites that advocate for a return to the Old South. I'd love to find more direct links between Vision Forum and racist groups.

I agree with Hisey's advice to make it less about him. However, I wouldn't advise trying to get friendly with her kids.I wouldn't want any man cosying up to my kids unless I already knew something about him. There's no way I would tell my kids' names and ages to a strange man at the skating rink. He doesn't need to know that. It would really creep me out to be asked. It would be especially creepy if I got the impression that he was only asking because he wanted to get into my pants. Ugh. My children, above all, are not pawns in any man's game.

I admit that I'm a paranoid mom when it comes to men taking an interest in my child, much more so when my kid was younger. If I was out with my child somewhere public, just trying to have a good time, and some guy struck up a conversation and was asking about my child - I would have shut it down fast (politely but firmly) and got the hell out of there. To me, that's Creepy Perv 101.

If this Mark guy were interested in advice, I'd suggest he get some therapy and deal with his issues with women. Intensive therapy.

AFAIK Anna T was not a virgin when she got married...She was chaste and reformed and all, but her blog did mention something about having sex with a boyfriend in her more 'normal' years, who then dumped her and, I think, set the whole fundiefying process in motion.

Yes that's what I remember too... and she has clearly said many times that she doesn't want more children... Not at all the good fundy wife, barefoot and pregnant in her kitchen :naughty:

Everything about this post reminded me of high school. It sounds like his maturity level never progressed beyond high school where a group of friends would show up at places and try to "scope out the chicks". Also the obsession with trying to show off and impress females is very high school boy. And the whole "you happened to be glancing in my direction so you must be interested." And answering his questions wasn't just being polite and making small talk. It was because "she was so digging me dude."

Also what a previous poster said about the alpha-beta relationships in wolf packs being disproved is very interesting. Everything I've read about wolves supports that relationship. I'd be interested to find out more about it. And if it's wrong I wonder where the idea came from.

Hahaha, I just realised that if Marky Mark were to continue with this behaviour, and get in trouble for it, he can finally add that coveted point of 'have you ever been arrested' to his points total of the checklist of that disgusting MRA guy we discussed a few weeks ago.... ;-)

So why was he at the skating rink, anyway? Does he live in a small town, and is that where all the single moms with kids hang out in his area? If so, I'm thinking there's definitely a sexual-predator element to his behavior. He wants to hold all the cards in the relationship, so it's easier to get involved with and dump a single woman who's got a kid or two. He probably figures they are looking for stability and will be so thrilled to get involved with him they'll put up with anything, making it all the easier for him to walk away when he's had his fun.

That reminds me of Hugh Grant's character from About a Boy.

Are we sure she was a single mother, though? I mean, I only read the excerpt posted here, and have read nothing else of this Marky Mark person, but I only saw that she was 'probably with her kid." She could have had a husband or boyfriend at home, which makes his pick-up attempt all the more presumptuous.

IF it weren't an MRA trolling for "chicks," I could have said that maybe he just liked to skate, and was somewhat socially clueless about skating rinks being the territory of children. But clearly this dude has a hidden agenda, no matter how much he protests.

After he gets her number, he boasts that he can tell by her body language that he has a "good chance of getting it."

Yuck! No wonder she wanted nothing to do with him. How about, "I knew I had a good chance of making a friend." or "I thought I'd just met someone really interesting." or "It would be great to get to know her better."

Got what he deserved, I think.

I assume the "it" he knew he was getting was a punch to the nuts....

And the whole "you happened to be glancing in my direction so you must be interested."

For some reason this is the part of the story that kills me -- because you just know that either a) she was actually looking at her kid, who happened to skate behind/past him at times; or b) she really was looking at him, but in an"OMG look at that creepy old guy! Who does he think he's impressing with his shitty 70s moves?" :P

How do you find out who owns a blog? I'd love to see a photo of the real Marky Mark. Unless he looks like Patrick Stewart, I don't see him easily picking up younger women. Sometimes women will be attracted to an older man's personality but I don't see that being the case with him.

This is what I came up with when I did an IP search on his blog IP

ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com

I really want to know what this man looks like

I put in the latitude and longitude in the search engine and came up with this.

https://github.com/manifest/geoip

One address reads Mountain View, California. The other reads Moscow City, RU :evil-eye: I guess, I can't see what he looks like

Yeah, that's just the servers google is hosting blogspot.com on, it's not who or what he is. He has an entire category on ManBoobz, though.

manboobz.com/category/markymark/

K, just out of curiosity I've tracked my own personal "site" kind of a thing and it says it's from ? Valley, California. I haven't been in California in 2 years.

Right. An IP address is just where on the internet that particular webpage is hosted. Each of us also have an IP address that lets us get from here to there. But there is not a one-to-one correlation between IP and person (usually, generally). You can use IPs to track folks around the internet, but you often need a court order and access to ISP logs to have any real data.

It's also possible that the IP address you're currently using is in CA. That can happen.

It sounds like "trolling chicks" has been backfiring for Marky Mark his entire life. What with the extreme sexual frustration and all.

I'm surprised to learn that Marky Mark is middle-aged. He comes across as being like 17. I guess it explains his creepy habit of going to skating rinks alone during family time. No teenage boys would let their friend do that.

Also what a previous poster said about the alpha-beta relationships in wolf packs being disproved is very interesting. Everything I've read about wolves supports that relationship. I'd be interested to find out more about it. And if it's wrong I wonder where the idea came from.

Sadly, there are still people churning out text, ranging from books on dog training to articles in which "alpha wolf" is used as a metaphor, that make this assumption. But, at this point, they are parrotting some very old stuff.

The short version of the story is that it started from two errors:

- wolves in captivity do make some choices about who gets what, no doubt with some unconscious cues from their caretakers. Since they are a forced, unrelated group, tensions run higher, and who chooses to go for things first, and who backs off, is exaggerated. People observing such groups thought they were seeing natural behavior.

- wolves observed in the wild appeared to have a male-female pair who were leaders, and the only ones breeding. It turns out that they were Mom and Dad, and the rest of the group their offspring. Also, a lot was assumed from a very small amount of observation, since wolves are pretty shy in the wild -- observers were seeing them mostly when they were hunting or under stress.

I think there was some human nature involved, too -- people seem to love heirarchy and competition, and I suspect a lot of them want to see it in other critters.

David Mech, who is one of the people who popularized the concept, has recognized he was wrong, and has been begging people to stop using those terms for years.

Read more, here:

http://www.4pawsu.com/alphawolf.pdf

http://www.davemech.org/news.html

http://io9.com/why-everything-you-know- ... -502754629

http://www.whole-dog-journal.com/issues ... 416-1.html

links not broken because science. :D

/threadjack

What a revolting guy.

I have a young teen daughter. She gets prettier every day. It disgusts me that in a few years, a MarkyMark might troll her in search of a "pump and dump." She needs to know how to get rid of such creeps.

Many young girls are anxious to please and taught to be polite. It is hard for them to be rude. But is hard to shake a guy like MM without being rude (or at least assertive), because he sees every nervous smile as a sign of interest.

We know a fundie family who always taught their girls to be polite--this was extremely important to them. They did this while the kids were little, they thought their daughter's little-kid rowdiness would last forever. They couldn't see ahead to a time when their girls would grow up and become sexual beings, and the parents' insistence of politeness would be a big detriment.

I haven't done everything right with my kids, but I have taught them that it is ok to be rude sometimes, that in fact you need to know how to be rude in order to get away from obnoxious people. These are good skills to have when you are 18 and at your first frat party. Politeness--meh, it comes easily to many young girls anyway.

You know what struck me most about MM's post? He did all this chatting with Blanca, and never found out who the two young kids were, who were with her. That's because their "conversation" was all about him, I'll bet. She was with two young kids, don't you think she'd want to talk about them? And I doubt she was boiling with sexual interest--she was probably wondering if she had time to take the kids for lunch before their nap or something.

I know I'm going to sound stupid for this but what is a red pill man? I'm guessing it doesn't have much to do with the Matrix.

Marky Mark is a sad loser who can't figure that women are actually human beings and would react better if he treated them as such. Instead, he's mentioned his single status as a "gift" from God. I was rather surprised he blogged about meeting a pretty girl and describing her in a non-misogynist terms. Then again, as soon as he found out she was not having any of his crap, he turned on her and went back to his anti-women rantings.

I think it's ironic that he would constantly belittle the state of modern women because were were all supposedly so promiscuous and then get upset when a young women declines his offer of a date. Honestly, if he does treasure women who are chaste, then why does he get so upset when he meets one?

Others noted that our favorite Jewish fundie, Anna T, has been posting on his blog. I admit to being caught off guard when I first say her notes. However, Marky Mark has posted on her blog, so I guess they two have built up some sort of online friendship. I still remember when Marky Mark's comments first showed up on her blog, some of the other (conservative) female readers complained to Anna T, stating that his rantings were misogynist and offensive. Anna T somewhat agreed with that but said Marky Mark was a VICTIM of our feminist world. It turns out he's just a poor, little puppy dog who's been kicked too much. For those wondering why Anna T would tolerate a misogynist like Marky Mark, it's because she thinks he's what happens to men who's been forced to endure a feminist world. In some ways, I feel the only fitting women for Marky Mark is someone like Anna T, who takes for granted all the hard-won rights that the women's movement have wrought. The two really are made for each other.

I know I'm going to sound stupid for this but what is a red pill man? I'm guessing it doesn't have much to do with the Matrix.

Don't be so sure. There's an entire culture of people on the internet that refer to themselves as the red pill people. They are conspiracy theorists. There are groups, sites, bands, blogs named after that red pill, from the matrix.

BTW our Marky is rather a blue pill man. And this really doesn't have anything to do with the matrix.

Guest Anonymous
[sNIP]

You know what struck me most about MM's post? He did all this chatting with Blanca, and never found out who the two young kids were, who were with her. That's because their "conversation" was all about him, I'll bet. She was with two young kids, don't you think she'd want to talk about them? And I doubt she was boiling with sexual interest--she was probably wondering if she had time to take the kids for lunch before their nap or something.

I think you're right. In the first post he says Blanca was 'watching her kid, I think' and 'She had a couple of kids in tow'. In the second post he says 'she was probably a single mom; Blanca had two kids in tow at the rink.' He doesn't actually know who these children are or who Blanca is to them. She could be their mother, she could be their aunt, she could be their godmother, big sister, cousin, nanny, their parents' friend, etc. Marky Mark is just guessing when he says Blanca might be an ebil single mother. :roll: It's pretty damn clear that he doesn't know for sure. It shows just how superficial his interaction with this woman really was.

Don't be so sure. There's an entire culture of people on the internet that refer to themselves as the red pill people. They are conspiracy theorists. There are groups, sites, bands, blogs named after that red pill, from the matrix.

BTW our Marky is rather a blue pill man. And this really doesn't have anything to do with the matrix.

well in the matrix you took the red pill and got unhooked from the machine and became a rebel. to their thinking rejecting ebil femism is the same thing?

I'm suprised mark hasn't rewritten history to make blanca some ugly slob now that she rejected him. mark's mo is always to reject a woman before he can so he doesn't have to acknowledge that he's the creep and the asshole.

I've been in similar situations where one inocous comment gets misinterpreted for flirting and the guy won't stop. I had to learn how to freeze such guys out because any niceness gets interpreted as proof I'm romantically interested.

Archived