IGNORED

Trolling chicks backfires for Marky Mark

AtroposHeart

Marky Mark used game on some single mom at a skate center, despite hating single mothers.

I'm not a big devotee of Game, but I have read up on it; I've also applied Game principles to my life when and where they may be of some benefit. IOW, I've used Game to learn some things as part of my Red Pill education, not to chase pussy. I don't spend every waking hour trying to bed some filthy, disease ridden bar skank; meaningless sex never appealed to me. Having said that, it has opened my eyes about women and stuff like that. To buttress that point, I shall tell you a little story.

This past weekend, like every weekend, I went to the local skating rink. I've loved and enjoyed skating for years, and I still do. They say that you're supposed to stop doing it once you leave your teens, but I never got that memo. I enjoy it; I'm good at it; and it's good exercise; that's why I do it.

Because I'm a good skater, it enabled me to meet cute, Spanish or Italian chick who's a cutie. For this post, I'll call her Blanca. I saw her standing by the wall (watching her kid, I think), so I struck up a conversation with her. She immediately remarked about how good a skater I was, to which I confidently but humbly said thank you. Then, she asked me how long I'd been doing it, and I told her many years, which is basically the truth. Then she went out on the floor; once I got my breath back, I did too.

When I saw her on the floor, I made sure she saw me, and I did an easy but impressive looking move that takes you from forward to backwards. What you do is put one foot out in front of the other (make sure the trailing foot is where you're going to turn, so your legs don't get tangled up; IOW, if you're going to do this to the right, make sure your right foot is back); put the weight on the balls of your feet; then shift the hips and shoulders in the direction you wish to turn. It look like you're quickly pivoting from forwards to backwards on the front wheels of your inline skates. It's an easy move to do, but it looks cool; it also impresses the chicks!

After doing that, I skated away. Without knowing it, I was doing some push-pull as the PUAs say. I'd talk to her, skate by her, then go away. I just did my own thing, hung out with my boys, and included Blanca in my world when I felt like it.

A while later, I saw her over on a bench a ways away taking off her skates. I skated over to her, and asked her if she was calling it a night. She said she was. I asked her if she'd ever come to the rink before (I hadn't seen her; believe me, I would have REMEMBERED this one!), and she said it was her first time. I sat down to talk to her a bit. As I did, she turned towards me, leaned in, and licked her lips-yes! She told me where she was from, stuff like that; we exchanged a bit more small talk when I asked for her number. Well, I didn't exactly ask for it; I politely told her to give it to me; I said before you go, why don't you give me your number. She did without hesitation. She left, and I was pleased. I knew by her body language that I had a good shot at getting it.

So, what's the lesson here? One, chicks DIG confidence; they lap it up like a thirsty dog laps up water on a hot, August day. Two, don't go out with the express intent to get a chick; do something you like and enjoy, something that you'll have fun doing regardless of whether or not you meet a woman. Three, do something you're good at; do something you enjoy; do something that brings out your confidence. For me, this is skating. My skating skills gave me an 'in' with a nice looking chica, a chica I plan on seeing again.

Well he goes into talks about how chicks dig confidence and all that. He qoutes Roosh of King of Kings (I should note this dude has an Encylopedia Dramatica article).

It turns out however that Marky Mark's confidence and "game" didn't pay off. Bianca gave him a fake number. It should be noted this far from the first woman who is unworthy (older or single mom) who has turned him down

markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-should-have-known.html

markymarksthoughts.blogspot.com/2013/05/importance-of-having-fun-while-trolling.html

I am not breaking up the links because he already knows about us.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rmaxGenactivePUA said...

Which is why, you always take her number & dial her phone, pretending to give her your number ...

ie. type her number in & tell her my number is ... dial her number

Creepy as hell. So, the other person gives you a fake number, you call it in front of her and then what? You humiliate both of yourselves and make a scene? You demand her correct number and seem even more creepy?

It is interesting that Marky Mark refuses to acknowledge that maybe the information he has gotten about women is wrong. The signs he read sound like she was simply being polite. Licking her lips might have been nervousness or you know, a sign her lips were dry.

He thought he was being cool but he might have frightened her also. Maybe she really just wanted to skate with her two kids and not be bothered by a man trying to get a date.

If he was that tiresome in his blog, taking a whole paragraph to explain how he executed his devastating skating move, imagine how irresistible he is in person.

Now I want Bianca's phone number so I can tell her how cool she is! Go Bianca!

Marky Mark's misplaced confidence is breathtaking. It takes a odd combination of low self-esteem/delusions of grandeur/ignorance to write this bullshit, let alone actually believe it. And sure, Marky, we all believe that's the first time you've been given a fake number since high school. :wink-kitty:

Also, maybe it's just because where I'm from, the roller skating rink was for children, but I find it kinda creepy for a grown man to spend his Saturday nights there alone. It's like a lone adult going to Chuck E. Cheese because they like to play skeeball. Just weird.

Marky Mark's misplaced confidence is breathtaking. It takes a odd combination of low self-esteem/delusions of grandeur/ignorance to write this bullshit, let alone actually believe it. And sure, Marky, we all believe that's the first time you've been given a fake number since high school. :wink-kitty:

Also, maybe it's just because where I'm from, the roller skating rink was for children, but I find it kinda creepy for a grown man to spend his Saturday nights there alone. It's like a lone adult going to Chuck E. Cheese because they like to play skeeball. Just weird.

That was my first thought! This woman may have thought he was a pervert trying to get to her kids! I mean, in personal experience the men who go alone to skating rinks always give off creepsters vibes.

Who is Marky Mark?

A single, Men's Rights Activist, who bashes all women as slutty, manipulative beings out to sucker them into sex and children and dump them, but not before taking everything they've got and ruining their lives and purposely keeping their children away from them. Thankfully, Marky Mark has no children and is just a bitter, aging man. Pathetic really.

Anyone who refers to women as "chicks" doesn't deserve any woman's attention.

Thank you. I didn't expect such a quick reply so I googled the name. I got some guy who used to sing and pose in his underwear a lot, but that was back in the early '90's. Is this the same guy or someone who borrowed the name because they're stuck in the 90's?

Guest Anonymous
Thank you. I didn't expect such a quick reply so I googled the name. I got some guy who used to sing and pose in his underwear a lot, but that was back in the early '90's. Is this the same guy or someone who borrowed the name because they're stuck in the 90's?

The Marky Mark of the '90s is Mark Wahlberg. Not the same guy.

The guy you googled is now actor Mark Wahlberg, brother of Donny Wahlberg of New Kids on the Block fame. Back in the day, after NKOTB weren't as popular, Mark launched a singing career and called himself Marky Mark. He became famous in part for posing in his underwear. Nowadays, he's married to a model and has a bunch of kids.

Maybe this scumbag emulates Wahlberg's early career on some level.

After he gets her number, he boasts that he can tell by her body language that he has a "good chance of getting it."

Yuck! No wonder she wanted nothing to do with him. How about, "I knew I had a good chance of making a friend." or "I thought I'd just met someone really interesting." or "It would be great to get to know her better."

Got what he deserved, I think.

What does this Marky Mark look like?

His problem is that it sounds like he wants someone in his life but he doesn't want someone who he respects as a partner. The moment a woman finds him attractive, his desire and respect for her goes down and many women will sense this. His alpha/beta nonsense dooms him to be forever alone

The alpha beta crap is based on disproven studies on wolves. Women aren't all the same and aren't all attracted to the same type of male.

I don't spend every waking hour trying to bed some filthy, disease ridden bar skank; meaningless sex never appealed to me.

And yet he was "trolling" this woman for a "pump and dump"? Consistency, Marky Mark. Get some. (Since you're not getting laid.)

I would love it if all these manosphere bloggers had their real names linked to their nasty blogs, and every woman they had contact with googled the filthy disease-ridden skanky truth out of them.

That was one of my first thoughts too. I took my son to the local roller rink a few times when he was younger. Any guy older than 25, there on his own, skating around showing off - would remind me of Cliff Clavin. I would think, "that's rather pathetic. This guy doesn't have any friends and nothing better to do on a Friday night than troll the local skating rink hoping to hook up with a 15 year old."

This poor lady was probably just trying to have a good time with her kids and some wierdo kept skating past her, talking to her, and wouldn't let up. Of course she gave him a fake number. He's lucky she didn't alert the manager.

I bet even a blow up doll would give him a false number.

You are today's Internet winner! :banana-dance: :agree:

It's funny how he writes about hating women all the time but he's the victim when this woman gives him a fake number.

I say she dodged a serious bullet!

What upset me was not the rejection itself; I know that's going to happen. Just like falling is part of skating, rejection is part of dating. I don't like it, but I accept it.

No, what upset me was the WAY it was done; I was lied to! This chick made me think she was in to me. Then, she gave me a wrong number! I was like, WTF? As I said previously, if you're not into me, fine; don't lead me on to think that you are...

I'm playing the world's smallest violin right now. :violin:

It's funny how he writes about hating women all the time but he's the victim when this woman gives him a fake number.

I say she dodged a serious bullet!

I'm playing the world's smallest violin right now. :violin:

So he was implying that he was interested in her as a person when he was looking to hook up and dump her. And yet she was the evil one to lie to him?? :naughty:

And as others have said going to a skating rink without having a child is weird. Plenty of people like to skate for fun and fitness yet they don't troll the rinks.

Uh, considering all HE wanted was a "pump and dump" I'd hardly think he's got any reason to whine about being lied to. Unless of course he was totally up front about it. What do you think the odds are that he introduced himself with, "hey, I have absolutely no respect for your entire sex and all I want to do is fuck you, so how about giving me your number?"

So why was he at the skating rink, anyway? Does he live in a small town, and is that where all the single moms with kids hang out in his area? If so, I'm thinking there's definitely a sexual-predator element to his behavior. He wants to hold all the cards in the relationship, so it's easier to get involved with and dump a single woman who's got a kid or two. He probably figures they are looking for stability and will be so thrilled to get involved with him they'll put up with anything, making it all the easier for him to walk away when he's had his fun.

So he's showing off his sweet rollerskatin' moves to impress all the Foxy Ladies? Are we sure he just didn't recycle this article from the 70's? :auto-mysterymachine: (since I couldn't find a rollerskating smiley)

I would love to hear about this incident from Blanca's viewpoint.

"This creep kept skating backwards to stare at my kids and I. We ended up leaving the ice early because we felt uncomfortable. Then he came over and sat beside me and demanded my phone number! I was so scared I didn't know what to do so I hurriedly scribbled down some numbers and got out of there. I don't think we can ever go skating again."

Archived