IGNORED

A new fundie faux-jew

Black Aliss

For your snarking pleasure, themadjewess.com

Warning: Lots of racist spewing, especially from her political commentator husband, David Ben Moshe.

Although I would characterize her as "barking mad" mad rather than "angry mad" mad, she describes herself as "a righteously indignant, angry, spiritual, NOT religious (as in sanctimonius) JEW-TIAN :) " How mad? Let's just say she makes Kidist seem downright mellow.

She is also "Native American,(Seneca/Iroquois) Former DAR. My wonderful husband is David Ben Moshe, formerly of the JTF.ORG, which was the QPTV Patriotic Jewish political television show in NYC (Queens Manhattan & Brooklyn). My husband , David Ben Moshe is a semi-observant Jew.. I am more observant of spiritual things that are both Jewish AND Christian. I also enjoy meditating on positive Buddhist quotes.." For some reason sometimes two periods are better than one.

She doesn't seem to be a fundie in the religious sense, though she 's bigoted and hateful. I've rarely seen Obama derangement syndrome this bad. The blog looks rather monotonous.

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane as an analogy for conservative vs. liberal? With Blanche as the "liberal" villian?

I . . . I'm actually speechless.

Archived