IGNORED

Bayly Wedding w/ Pics

DomWackTroll

baylyblog.com/blog/2013/05/mr-and-mrs-taylor-isaiah-bayly

Tim's son Isaiah married a woman from South Africa. Alcohol was served, hipster suspenders were worn, and a "dear" was hit by the newlyweds' truck. But Tim is anti-homeschooling (because it gives women authority over male children), so put the blame for his spelling where it belongs: the Marxists who run the University of Wisconsin! They made Tim vote for Jimmy Carter, too. *gasp*

"Alcohol was served, dancing was long and joyful, and a kilt was had:"

A KILT WAS HAD?

Not only are they scientifically ignorant, it's getting to where they can't even write a sentence. Do the fundies honestly think that poor education and mad breeding will save their religion? It's like they're hellbent on creating a Dickensian underclass.

Totally off-topic, so I apologize in advance. DomWackTroll, your avatar scares the hell out of me each time I see it.

On-topic, seriously? A "dear" was hit by their truck? Did they run over a beloved family member?

On-topic, seriously? A "dear" was hit by their truck? Did they run over a beloved family member?

And only "middling damage was done". To the "dear" or to the vehicle?

"So thankful that God gave Réze to Taylor!" Gag me. Taylor, the most truth is that God put you in each others' lives. She's not something given to you, like a deer. Or a truck. Good luck, Réze-girl. Hope you have strength and common sense to get this marriage started right.

DWT, your avatar startles me every time, but don't you change it til you're darn good and ready. We need to have the true, demonic face if dominionism in front if us as a nauseating reminder!

Also, you ARE the Dominion Wackiness Troll, and just about anything you do is ok by me!! :clap:

Totally off-topic, so I apologize in advance. DomWackTroll, your avatar scares the hell out of me each time I see it.

Well, I know I'm dating myself by saying this, but I love that photo of Bradrick because he's whipping his head around toward the camera as if he's about to say, "Because I'm Fred Garvin-- male prostitute."

Hmmm - somebody must read here. I note some spelling corrections over at Bayly blog this morning! :lol:

Perhaps we should start a fundie proofreading/copyediting service here at FJ

You know, by reading this little blurb I wouldn't necessarily think they are fundies. I mean, drinking and dancing!? Then I read more of their disgusting blog and find out how fundamentalist they really are, especially on women and gender roles.

This looks... like a normal wedding. They look happy and touchy and her dress was quite pretty.

Are they ATI?

I could have done without seeing the pig on the grill... and pretty sure the pigs were not "pleased to make their own contributions to the occasion." Really pigs were happy about being grilled?

(Nothing against eating pork, I just prefer not to see the pig whole...)

This looks... like a normal wedding. They look happy and touchy and her dress was quite pretty.

Are they ATI?

The Baylys' background is PCA(Presbyterian Church in America). The congregations range from fundie-lite to full-on fundie. A dress like that one would be allowed in many PCA congregations(though most would make you have a wrap during the actual ceremony) but certainly not all. At the fundie farm where I grew up, there is NO WAY that would have been allowed as you had to have at least short sleeves on wedding dresses. However, the PCA church over in the next county would have been fine with a dress like this. And that's pretty typical in the land of reformed fundie. Outward dress standards and the like vary a lot from church to church. However, the inner doctrines, attitudes toward women and children, etc.. are strikingly similar.

Well, I know I'm dating myself by saying this, but I love that photo of Bradrick because he's whipping his head around toward the camera as if he's about to say, "Because I'm Fred Garvin-- male prostitute."

I am at my son's college orientation (at Univ of Tn where the infamous kid with green hair scared away poor Erin Bates) and when I read Fred Garvin laughed so hard I snorted. My son tried to take away my phone. Bad Mama!

Had to go watch a clip. Haven't seen it in a long time. Now that is all I think when I see your avatar. :lol:

The Baylys' background is PCA(Presbyterian Church in America). The congregations range from fundie-lite to full-on fundie. A dress like that one would be allowed in many PCA congregations(though most would make you have a wrap during the actual ceremony) but certainly not all. At the fundie farm where I grew up, there is NO WAY that would have been allowed as you had to have at least short sleeves on wedding dresses. However, the PCA church over in the next county would have been fine with a dress like this. And that's pretty typical in the land of reformed fundie. Outward dress standards and the like vary a lot from church to church. However, the inner doctrines, attitudes toward women and children, etc.. are strikingly similar.

Well, here's hoping that's as far as they go.

Archived