IGNORED

Respect and obey your husband even if he's an idiot

snuggles911

Isn't Sunshine Mary Catholic? Because I'd make myself a cloistered nun a million times over rather than endure this kind of marriage. What exactly is in it for women? Pie in the sky after you die? Because I don't see why anyone would want to live like that.

See you guys went to sex...I went to spanking!

I was assuming a nozzle reference. I can see how spanking could fit.

I thought spanking, too.

I thought some sort of physical abuse. That is because I didn't literally think that he'd ask her to bend over but she was using that phrase in the same sense that someone says, "I'm going to kick your ass." They don't literally want to only kick the person's behind.

One of SSM's groupies (I think her name was Hannah) made some really disturbing comments about making her daughter's submit to their brothers. Seems like a red flag for raising entitled, spoiled and abusive sons along with daughters prone to being abused.

Exactly. Seems like I've read somewhere about fundie boys being real jerks to the girls at some ATI thing, looking them over like cattle, treating them like servants, etc. If that type was given control of their sisters....shudder. Which is why in Fundieland sibs of opposite sex can't be alone together, I guess. Nothing twisted there, folks.

Here ya go! :puke-front:

Thanks!

:puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front: :puke-front:

Sunshine Mary (what a misnomer!)

I thought spanking, too.

Grown-ass women allowing their husbands to spank them (or subject them to humiliating sex) for spending their own money? I've officially heard everything.

Archived