IGNORED

At last, Taryn again!!

latraviata

Did you know that dinosaurs and elephants are related?(Jade, ANTM cycle 6, ep11 Hulu)

I just almost spit out my coffee.

Your friend is a wise women. It is sunny here now. My mother's cousin's coworker has a cabin in Kentucky. The people of Kentucky are god fearing people, they live near the Creation Museum. I want to take my nephew (2 1/2) to the creation museum, he likes dinosaurs and elephants. My sister doesn't want me to take him, she is a good women, but she does not know the lord. Elephants are wise creatures, I am glad Noah saved two of them during the great flood (KJV). Did you know that dinosaurs and elephants are related?(Jade, ANTM cycle 6, ep11 Hulu)

I know that, so does my son in law.

We used to co sleep in the playpen. We are going through the monsoon now, which is not good for groing an elephant. So my son started to make shadow bunnies again. I once read a book about not doing shadow bunnies, but the woman who wrote the book was not saved but had a bad cold though.

I know that, so does my son in law.

We used to co sleep in the playpen. We are going through the monsoon now, which is not good for groing an elephant. So my son started to make shadow bunnies again. I once read a book about not doing shadow bunnies, but the woman who wrote the book was not saved but had a bad cold though.

I read in a book, that you should not co-sleep with your son-in-law, it may make your daughter upset. So sad about the shadow bunnies, I fear his soul is lost, but I will pray for him 3x a day for 3 weeks.

Theologygeek, correct you are about the water, we can live on boats as Noah and the righteous will be saved, so no overpopulation (KJV). I think it is going to rain here today, the sky is grey and I need to go shopping. You are wrong about vanilla pudding. The Bible, King James Version clearly states that "And the LORD said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; these sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like weight "Exodus 30:33-35. Sweets are good and cats are good because god made them, therefore cats can have vanilla pudding. My brother is an accountant. When I lived in Cleveland, it snowed a lot. My grandma made me a hat to wear, but she crocheted it so it was fine because crochet needles don't look like OK signs in the light. Pudding is good to eat. In the book I have The Nursery Rhymes of Mother Goose by Mother Goose (Penguin $10.50 +Tax) it says "Pease pudding hot, Pease pudding cold,

Pease pudding in the pot - nine days old.Some like it hot, some like it cold, Some like it in the pot - nine days old." Nine day pudding is the best because 9 is 3x3 and the number 3 represents the father, the son and the holy ghost, therefore 9 is the number of perfection. I took calculus in college. So it is good to feed your cat vanillia pudding, but don't feed cats butterscotch pudding, it has booze in it and aborted baby fetuses.

We just came from getting gas. (Shell $4.15 a gallon) I took my grandchildren with me. They live with us. My grandson (5 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days) saw butterscotch pudding where the food was in the gas station and asked for it. I said no. The booze part of the pudding is fine because Jesus turned water into wine. "When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was but the servants which drew the water knew the governor of the feast called the bridegroom" (John 2:9 KJV) but the aborted baby fetuses are not fine. That is why I said no. My mother's neighbor is Catholic. When I am fulfilling my wifely duties with my husband, sometimes I pretend that he is a pastor. I have not found that in a book yet so I don't know if it is right or wrong. I will let you know when I find it in a book. I made pot roast last night.

I told my son about the shadow bunnies, but I am looking for a pattern to make him a robe (Jesus wore pants PP Anderson) but he also has to relieve himself standing up(PP Anderson). The pointed cap doesn't fit because his head is too big because he has been exposed to too much microwave radiation. I called my friend in Alabama but she feels very strongly about feeding her cat butter scotch after the flood, not before.

My cousin in New Jersey has a book about co sleep with your son in law and it doesn't harm your daughter as long as she is saved and at least 14 year of age. And it prevents overpopulation because I am in my changes and my 14 year old daughter is not having her period yet. She courted my son in law for about 10 years and I take care of all my grandchildren but let them not near my son when he is making shadow bunnies, I don't mind making shadow dinosaurs because they wandered in the garden of Eden and were very endearing.

I have been reading a book about not having bunnies in the garden of Eden because they didn't know about easter eggs. The knew about the christmas tree, according to KJV.

We just came from getting gas. (Shell $4.15 a gallon) I took my grandchildren with me. They live with us. My grandson (5 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days) saw butterscotch pudding where the food was in the gas station and asked for it. I said no. The booze part of the pudding is fine because Jesus turned water into wine. "When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was but the servants which drew the water knew the governor of the feast called the bridegroom" (John 2:9 KJV) but the aborted baby fetuses are not fine. That is why I said no. My mother's neighbor is Catholic. When I am fulfilling my wifely duties with my husband, sometimes I pretend that he is a pastor. I have not found that in a book yet so I don't know if it is right or wrong. I will let you know when I find it in a book. I made pot roast last night.

I do not buy my gas from Shell. Shells are evil. The Bible (KJV) says in Leviticus that "These you may eat, of all that are in the waters. Everything in the waters that has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you." This is confirmed because when you take a snail shell and turn it so that the opening is at the top right, what do you see? I like chicken pot pie. Booze is not good. Jesus did not turn water in to wine, he turned it into grape juice, this is confirmed in "A Love that Multiplies" (Duggar Family, $13.15 amazon.com). I am glad you do not allow your grandson to eat butterscotch. When I lived in New York, I knew a Priest, he was Catholic, he liked butterscotch, but not chicken pot pie.

do not buy my gas from Shell.

The reason why I do not give my 18mo grandaughter sugar is because my daughter struggled with arthritus as a baby,which is linked to a genetic excessive consumption of sugared products(candy, donuts etc. the human body is not designed to metabolise glucose (see the glucose myth,dr. ima quack). I also noticed a certain pattern on the packaging of candy. in the middle of it there is a set of concentric circles.symbolising dante's inferno. However my family doctor GP did not know about this research because of the pharmaceutical conspiracy regarding profit $s i also think he is catholic (wears a purple tie)

The reason why I do not give my 18mo grandaughter sugar is because my daughter struggled with arthritus as a baby,which is linked to a genetic excessive consumption of sugared products(candy, donuts etc. the human body is not designed to metabolise glucose (see the glucose myth,dr. ima quack). I also noticed a certain pattern on the packaging of candy. in the middle of it there is a set of concentric circles.symbolising dante's inferno. However my family doctor GP did not know about this research because of the pharmaceutical conspiracy regarding profit $s i also think he is catholic (wears a purple tie)

You should never feed a baby glucose. According to one of my books "Biochemistry" (Lubert Stryer, CollegePress $150) The chemical formula for glucose is C6H12O6 which is 6 6(x2) 6. Also, the 6 carbons of glucose are arranged in hexagon which has 6 sides and you know what that means. I like coco krispies. I also don't like to give children too much fructose, because that also has 6 carbons. My brother (30 yrs) likes to put honey in is tea. Honey is good because it comes from bees and god made bees. My brother lives in California. "And after a time he returned to take her, and he turned aside to see the carcase of the lion: and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion." Judges 14:7-9 (KJV)

My grandson (5 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 2 days) saw butterscotch pudding where the food was in the gas station and asked for it. I said no. The booze part of the pudding is fine because Jesus turned water into wine.

Slightly off topic-- does butterscotch pudding really have alcohol in it? What about other butterscotch flavored things (like candies or ice cream topping).

Slightly off topic-- does butterscotch pudding really have alcohol in it? What about other butterscotch flavored things (like candies or ice cream topping).

Butterscotch in and of itself does not have alcohol, essentially its just butter flavored sugar. Some butterscotch flavored things may have a minute amount of alcohol in them, depending on how they get the butterscotch flavor. There are butterscotch extracts can be used to flavor foods, the components are extracted in alcohol, similar to vanilla or almond extract. However, if there was any heating involved, any residual alcohol would be lost.

I know this lady who lives in California and everybody there has a swimming pool in their backyard you know, even the poorest of the poor because God wants them to stay clean and not pollute the rivers and ocean where the fish live. Did you know that fish pee and have sex in the ocean too, that's why we don't need birth control for those unsaved heathens who write things on blog posts? I dreamed I had grandchildren but it was a nightmare, I don't think I'm ready to be a grandmother, especially since the Lord sent me a sign in a dream about a nice looking man who would rescue me from my doldrums, even though I am still married. And I flew in an airplane once before they made it that you had to have a strip search first, why would the Lord allow that (KJV). I am making tomato jam/chutney this afternoon and even my husband who is so hard to please thinks it smells good. It's in the cookbook that Amazon sells (21.99 new,1.45 used).

I know this lady who lives in California and everybody there has a swimming pool in their backyard you know, even the poorest of the poor because God wants them to stay clean and not pollute the rivers and ocean where the fish live. Did you know that fish pee and have sex in the ocean too, that's why we don't need birth control for those unsaved heathens who write things on blog posts? I dreamed I had grandchildren but it was a nightmare, I don't think I'm ready to be a grandmother, especially since the Lord sent me a sign in a dream about a nice looking man who would rescue me from my doldrums, even though I am still married. And I flew in an airplane once before they made it that you had to have a strip search first, why would the Lord allow that (KJV). I am making tomato jam/chutney this afternoon and even my husband who is so hard to please thinks it smells good. It's in the cookbook that Amazon sells (21.99 new,1.45 used).

I never swim in the ocean. W. C. Fields said "I never drink water -- fish fornicate in it." Of course he didn't say "fornicate" but another word that starts with F that I will not use. I do not eat chutney -- the phrase "jars of chutney" is an anagram for "Jesus Fact Horny." That is very wrong. I do eat oats. Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. A kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

anim-jars-of-chutneys_Jesus-Fact-Horny-Gik1.gif

I'm crying with laughter, and my husband keeps asking me what's so funny. I don't know how to explain.... :laughing-rollingred:

It doesn't generally. Candies definitely don't and neither does the topping, don't know if pudding does as I have not heard of this?

I do not take my children (yet to be conceived) to the lake to swim. I do not like that it is contaminated with fish feces. I have not swam in a lake since 1991. Laniey likes puffins. I will swim in the ocean, because the ocean has salt in it, and salt makes it clean as the Bible (KJV) says in Numbers 34:12 "And the border shall go down to Jordan, and the goings out of it shall be at the salt sea: this shall be your land with the coasts thereof round about." I do not have a pool. The government lies about salt. It is a conspiracy between big pharma, the USDA and the NEA. The KJV bible clearly states that salt is good Leviticus 2:13 "And every oblation of thy meat offering shalt thou season with salt; neither shalt thou suffer the salt of the covenant of thy God to be lacking from thy meat offering: with all thine offerings thou shalt offer salt." This is confirmed in "The Duggars: 20 and Counting" recipe section ($2.29+tax, bargain bin, barnes&noble). I will not swim in the Indian Ocean, because there are 6 letters in Indian. Puffins do not swim in the Indian Ocean either.

I'm crying with laughter, and my husband keeps asking me what's so funny. I don't know how to explain.... :laughing-rollingred:

You should not explain because the bible (KJV) s*ates that a woman should not teach a man. I taugh* my sons but now I know tha* was a sin. Tha* is why I never had more children. Created to Need a Help Meet: A Marriage Guide For Men [Paperback] ($14.95 Amazon and available for free shipping if you have Amazon Prime) talks about having children. I am allergic to floors. My grandchildren always ask me for more when they finish their supper. I do not give them more because I will not encourage glut*ony. I use a * in words with more than one let*er T because two T's looks like two crosses and tha* is blasphemous. Jesus died on one cross but there were three at the crucifixion but three T's would be misspelling.

Laniey likes puffins...(snip)... Puffins do not swim in the Indian Ocean either.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should not explain because the bible (KJV) s*ates that a woman should not teach a man. I taugh* my sons but now I know tha* was a sin. Tha* is why I never had more children. Created to Need a Help Meet: A Marriage Guide For Men [Paperback] ($14.95 Amazon and available for free shipping if you have Amazon Prime) talks about having children. I am allergic to floors. My grandchildren always ask me for more when they finish their supper. I do not give them more because I will not encourage glut*ony. I use a * in words with more than one let*er T because two T's looks like two crosses and tha* is blasphemous. Jesus died on one cross but there were three at the crucifixion but three T's would be misspelling.

When my headship wanted to know what was so funny, I showed him my computer. That way I was able to avoid teaching a man. I am allergic to Pledge. My husband insists on using Pledge, although last time he used it outdoors for my sake. My birthday is coming up this Thursday. I was born on a Friday. I'm sure that has a meaning, but I haven't found a book to prove it with yet. We went camping this weekend. I like puffins. My brother works for the city in the summer. In the winter, he doesn't work, which is one of the 7 Deadly Sins-Sloth (Bible, KJV). Jesus was a carpenter and never sinned.

Archived