IGNORED

At last, Taryn again!!

latraviata

I really started to believe she is a troll:

Our granddaughter(18m.) has a summer cold with a 100 degree temp. My daughter brought her to the doctor and that's what they said it was(no medicine but a $15 copay). It's going around here on Long Island. When I went to the stores and people remarked I would tell them about books that said there was no such thing as overpopulation(except in the cities) like The Birth Dearth and others. Then I would tell them I wish I had more children. As for asthma mentioned in a comment-our daughter-in-law has asthma. In her childhood bedroom she didn't have a rug,tv,bookcase,stuffed animals or anything else that was dusty. She does the same with her daughter. We also don't hang things on the bedroom walls because of dust. I gave away the hutch/china cabinet a few years ago because I wanted to spend less time dusting. We had red ants,etc. in South Florida when we lived there in the eighties. I can't imagine a scorpion.

August 4, 2011 8:08 AM

Wait, what does a 100 degree fever have to to with overpopulation?

Everything!

Why don't you get that??

Do I have to explain everything here!! :lol: :lol:

I too am starting to smell a troll. It would be the perfect way to screw with someone like Zsuzsu, if you think about it.

I get headaches just trying to wrap my brain around Taryn comments.

Troll is a good guess, but unfortunately I have known people who write/talk like that so maybe she is real.

Taryn is on Long Island?! I wish I knew where she's hiding out (if she's real) because a fundie like that on Long Island would be very rare and therefore very interesting. For once I could do some fundie recon when I visit the parents! I never get fundies in the places I visit!

Everything!

Why don't you get that??

:lol: I'll cry if Taryn ever stops posting.

Everything!

Why don't you get that??

I'll give it a shot.

The Bible (KJV) says "And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless (exodus 22:24). When my cat runs a fever, god gets made and sends heathens to hell. My cat sleeps on my bed, and I dust my room every other Friday, except in December, when I only dust it on the last Friday before Christmas. Sending the heathens to hell, keeps the world from being overpopulated. According the a book I have, "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss (Simon&Schuster $7.50) it says that "I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am." Since Sam does not like green eggs and ham, there will be plenty for everyone, so there is no overpopulation. My cat likes vanilla pudding. Overpopulation is a myth, presented by the government to keep people from having children. Blessed its the man who has his quiverful (KJV).

Does it make sense now?

I'll give it a shot.

The Bible (KJV) says "And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless (exodus 22:24). When my cat runs a fever, god gets made and sends heathens to hell. My cat sleeps on my bed, and I dust my room every other Friday, except in December, when I only dust it on the last Friday before Christmas. Sending the heathens to hell, keeps the world from being overpopulated. According the a book I have, "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss (Simon&Schuster $7.50) it says that "I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am." Since Sam does not like green eggs and ham, there will be plenty for everyone, so there is no overpopulation. My cat likes vanilla pudding. Overpopulation is a myth, presented by the government to keep people from having children. Blessed its the man who has his quiverful (KJV).

Does it make sense now?

:D :D :D

I'll give it a shot.

Does it make sense now?

Totally!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll give it a shot.

Does it make sense now?

Ohhhh! I get it now, that makes a lot of sense.

Here is my theory on Taryn: she is actually Twin2 because your ability to write like her is something else. In all honesty though I think Taryn is the real thing. It would take a lot of time and dedication to keep up that persona for more than a year. There is also quite a bit of consistency in her posts about details in her family. If Taryn were not the real thing though, I would cry.

I have an idea for an FJ get-together!

How about a performance-art, or poetry slam event? We could try our hands (er, mouths) at Taryn-esque mysteries, Maxwellian funeral odes (about everyday things, since death has to be part of everything), and even emulate

the guy who wrote

everything

one line

at a time.

Ohhhh! I get it now, that makes a lot of sense.

Here is my theory on Taryn: she is actually Twin2 because your ability to write like her is something else. In all honesty though I think Taryn is the real thing. It would take a lot of time and dedication to keep up that persona for more than a year. There is also quite a bit of consistency in her posts about details in her family. If Taryn were not the real thing though, I would cry.

Oh, I wish I could take credit for being Taryn, but I am barely fit to stand in her shadow. Maybe I'll try and infiltrate another blog speaking Tarynesque. I don't think she is a troll, it takes a lot of work to come up with something that wacky and as others have said, she is very consistent. If she is outed as a troll, I'll cry, then try and find her and give her a big high-five.

I have an idea for an FJ get-together!

How about a performance-art, or poetry slam event? We could try our hands (er, mouths) at Taryn-esque mysteries, Maxwellian funeral odes (about everyday things, since death has to be part of everything), and even emulate

the guy who wrote

everything

one line

at a time.

Dibs on a Jessica/Latisha performance (even though I'm probably the only one who cares about her boring ass). I'll do my hair in an awful cinnamon roll/Princess Leia-type style, and I'll be Totally!!!! Excited!!! About!!!! Everything!!!! Then I'll tell everyone they're ugly before flouncing off the stage.

Dibs on a Jessica/Latisha performance (even though I'm probably the only one who cares about her boring ass). I'll do my hair in an awful cinnamon roll/Princess Leia-type style, and I'll be Totally!!!! Excited!!! About!!!! Everything!!!! Then I'll tell everyone they're ugly before flouncing off the stage.

I miss Jessica. She was always fun.

:? HELP. SOS. :idea:

Who's Taryn? Where can I find her? (didn't find her in the FJ blog list)

Also, scorpions are overpopulating and overheating the planet giving us fever, everyone knows that. This is a fact. Of the God of Everything, including Science.

:? HELP. SOS. :idea:

Who's Taryn? Where can I find her? (didn't find her in the FJ blog list)

Also, scorpions are overpopulating and overheating the planet giving us fever, everyone knows that. This is a fact. Of the God of Everything, including Science.

She's just comments

Merci beaucoup. :)

(I'm sort of disappointed. I was hoping for another fundie blog gem.)

Oh, we're all disappointed. I'm pretty sure there's a committee to Convince Taryn to Start a Blog. It would be epic.

I stopped giving my cat vanilla pudding when I read the book "Pets Are Idols" ($2.50 in paperback from kingjamesversiononly.com) My daughter-in-law sewed a dress yesterday. If you hold a sewing needle up to the light while you are looking to the left, you can see the okay sign. This was confirmed because the word needle has 6 letters in it. I live on Long Island. My son bought me perfume yesterday. The first part of perfume sounds like "purr." See chapter 2 in Pets Are Idols. 75% of the world is water. That's why the world will never be overpopulated. People can live on boats. Noah lived fine on a boat (KJV). So did the animals. But the animals were not idols. See chapter 8 in Pets Are Idols.

Your turn twinny!

Oh, we're all disappointed. I'm pretty sure there's a committee to Convince Taryn to Start a Blog. It would be epic.

I would so join that committee. I dearly hope that the Lord lays it upon Taryn's heart to start a blog and act as a Godly beacon and mentor to all the young ladies, we would all be so blessed.

I stopped giving my cat vanilla pudding when I read the book "Pets Are Idols" ($2.50 in paperback from kingjamesversiononly.com) My daughter-in-law sewed a dress yesterday. If you hold a sewing needle up to the light while you are looking to the left, you can see the okay sign. This was confirmed because the word needle has 6 letters in it. I live on Long Island. My son bought me perfume yesterday. The first part of perfume sounds like "purr." See chapter 2 in Pets Are Idols. 75% of the world is water. That's why the world will never be overpopulated. People can live on boats. Noah lived fine on a boat (KJV). So did the animals. But the animals were not idols. See chapter 8 in Pets Are Idols.

Your turn twinny!

Theologygeek, correct you are about the water, we can live on boats as Noah and the righteous will be saved, so no overpopulation (KJV). I think it is going to rain here today, the sky is grey and I need to go shopping. You are wrong about vanilla pudding. The Bible, King James Version clearly states that "And the LORD said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; these sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like weight "Exodus 30:33-35. Sweets are good and cats are good because god made them, therefore cats can have vanilla pudding. My brother is an accountant. When I lived in Cleveland, it snowed a lot. My grandma made me a hat to wear, but she crocheted it so it was fine because crochet needles don't look like OK signs in the light. Pudding is good to eat. In the book I have The Nursery Rhymes of Mother Goose by Mother Goose (Penguin $10.50 +Tax) it says "Pease pudding hot, Pease pudding cold,

Pease pudding in the pot - nine days old.Some like it hot, some like it cold, Some like it in the pot - nine days old." Nine day pudding is the best because 9 is 3x3 and the number 3 represents the father, the son and the holy ghost, therefore 9 is the number of perfection. I took calculus in college. So it is good to feed your cat vanillia pudding, but don't feed cats butterscotch pudding, it has booze in it and aborted baby fetuses.

Theologygeek, correct you are about the water, we can live on boats as Noah and the righteous will be saved, so no overpopulation (KJV). I think it is going to rain here today, the sky is grey and I need to go shopping. You are wrong about vanilla pudding. The Bible, King James Version clearly states that "And the LORD said unto Moses, Take unto thee sweet spices, stacte, and onycha, and galbanum; these sweet spices with pure frankincense: of each shall there be a like weight "Exodus 30:33-35. Sweets are good and cats are good because god made them, therefore cats can have vanilla pudding. My brother is an accountant. When I lived in Cleveland, it snowed a lot. My grandma made me a hat to wear, but she crocheted it so it was fine because crochet needles don't look like OK signs in the light. Pudding is good to eat. In the book I have The Nursery Rhymes of Mother Goose by Mother Goose (Penguin $10.50 +Tax) it says "Pease pudding hot, Pease pudding cold,

Pease pudding in the pot - nine days old.Some like it hot, some like it cold, Some like it in the pot - nine days old." Nine day pudding is the best because 9 is 3x3 and the number 3 represents the father, the son and the holy ghost, therefore 9 is the number of perfection. I took calculus in college. So it is good to feed your cat vanillia pudding, but don't feed cats butterscotch pudding, it has booze in it and aborted baby fetuses.

I called my friend in Kentucky and she agrees.

I called my friend in Kentucky and she agrees.

Your friend is a wise women. It is sunny here now. My mother's cousin's coworker has a cabin in Kentucky. The people of Kentucky are god fearing people, they live near the Creation Museum. I want to take my nephew (2 1/2) to the creation museum, he likes dinosaurs and elephants. My sister doesn't want me to take him, she is a good women, but she does not know the lord. Elephants are wise creatures, I am glad Noah saved two of them during the great flood (KJV). Did you know that dinosaurs and elephants are related?(Jade, ANTM cycle 6, ep11 Hulu)

Archived