IGNORED

5 Widsom teeth? The Maxwells are wise than us all

denimjumper

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine were all surgically removed, so I guess I'm dumber than the whole lot of youse put together! :mrgreen:

I'm giggling over the original post. But I'm also feeling compelled to add that I think Anna Marie looks especially lovely in the one pic where we see her from the front. Is she doing something differently?

Well, my feminist sister in law had 8 wisdom teeth (they, uh, grew back after she got the first four taken out). So she's wiser than the Maxwells. But it is possible to have 5 of them.

I cannot get past Christopher and Anna wearing matching homemade clothes. He is 31(or 32?) and wearing matching clothes with his wife! That's too much for me, I cannot take it.

I could see if it were for a family portrait or for the band even,but to go to a nursing home on a weeknight and wear matching clothes for grown ass husband and wife is more than I can bare... :snooty:

Although I did almost by a Scottish plaid skirt to match my husband's plaid kilt,I do not think that is the same.(and I didn't buy it,so there!) :whistle:

Are we really surprised the Maxwell's have extra teeth? :mrgreen:

Mine were all surgically removed, so I guess I'm dumber than the whole lot of youse put together! :mrgreen:

Mine were too, I even got general anesthesia and just before I went under I started laughing hysterically at nothing. When I woke up I wanted no help getting from the oral surgeon's to the car, but my mom had to grab hold of me and lead me when I almost walked into a "no parking" street sign.

Dear Whoever from the Maxwell Clan Reads Here,

Please stop referring to the people who live at the nursing homes/retirement homes as "the elderly". They are humans, not knick-knacks. Some suggestions: the residents, the audience, our new friends, ect.

Thanks,

twin2

Does a person really have 5 wisdom teeth? I thought there were only four. :?: And yes, I'll bet Anna Marie made Christopher's shirt. As the good little helpmeet she undoubtedly is, she probably took stock of his wardrobe when they got married and started making new duds for him.

Regarding their music - has anybody ever heard them play? Are they any good? What type of music do they do (hymns, I suppose)?

Does a person really have 5 wisdom teeth? I thought there were only four. :?: And yes, I'll bet Anna Marie made Christopher's shirt. As the good little helpmeet she undoubtedly is, she probably took stock of his wardrobe when they got married and started making new duds for him.

Regarding their music - has anybody ever heard them play? Are they any good? What type of music do they do (hymns, I suppose)?

Check out the samples from their CD "Trust eeeeeen Obey" from their website. That will answer your question (and crack a few mirrors).

They are awful. You can listen to samples on their website. Not anymore! The samples are now gone.

Regarding wisdom teeth, my dad's grew back. His tonsils grew back too! He's a freak of nature!

Again with the fucking "the elderly". Not even "the elderly people", just "The Elderly", as in a noun, rather than an adjective.

The elderly were just finishing up dinner, and quite a few of them moved into the “living room†area to listen.

The elderly loved the music, testimonies, and interactions with our group. It was a joy to be able to share!

WTF, Sarah? :angry-banghead:

Check out the samples from their CD "Trust eeeeeen Obey" from their website. That will answer your question (and crack a few mirrors).

They must have a "no dogs" policy at their shindigs; one dog's howling could end up becoming contagious, drowning out the Maxwells (but sounding a helluva lot better).

Thank you Twin2!! That was driving me crazy--I mean, it's clear from the pics they weren't singing for a kindergarden class, you know?

I visited my grandparents at their assisted living facility over the weekend, and it was pretty funny. I mean, the residents there were hilarious, and somewhat irreverent (in a good way!) and I can't imagine what they would think of the Maxwells.

Have they ever given a reason for the matching outfits? It's pretty weird. I know other fundies have done things like that (aka, the Duggars early on) but most seem to grow out of it after a while. It's creepy to see matching adults.

Although, I do love Anna's hair (Christopher's wife). I'm a sucker for a good updo.

Dear Whoever from the Maxwell Clan Reads Here,

Please stop referring to the people who live at the nursing homes/retirement homes as "the elderly". They are humans, not knick-knacks. Some suggestions: the residents, the audience, our new friends, ect.

Thanks,

twin2

Thank you very much! If they say that one more time I think my head will explode.

Side note: I love how just recently, they made a BIG FRIGGIN POINT to tell everyone that they have a strict "no touching" policy w/ "the elderly", and then they turn right back around and post a pic of a lady touching Bethany's hand.

I mean come on. I don't think they care about these people at all. I think they use them to forward their image and isolate their children.

I have spent years volunteering in a nursing home before my children were born. I loved doing it, and learned so much from my time there. But you know what? The Maxwell kids could probably think of other things to do with a free night, other than sitting in a nursing home. Why can't Terri and Steve let them get a life? They are robbing their kids.

They are awful. You can listen to samples on their website. Not anymore! The samples are now gone.

Regarding wisdom teeth, my dad's grew back. His tonsils grew back too! He's a freak of nature!

I found the samples!!!

Listen with caution. Stay away from glass objects and canines.

http://www.titus2.com/ecommerce/product ... g.php/3000

Edited to add: My favorite is "Daddy on His Knees", hee hee hee, what can I say, worldy influences have taken over my heart!

I am sure "the elderly" residents REALLY enjoyed those testimonies! I am sure the Maxwell's drag the sickly ones to listen who cannot escape,but I doubt anyone loved it. Hopefully there is an Atheist group of residents who go only for the snark factor! Senior FJ"S!! I think there are more Maxwell's than residents at these things.

OMG, the singing, the DICTION, OMG.

I am in no way a perfect singer myself, but dear Lord, I thought the poster above was joking about the "Trust eeeeennnnn Obey" but nope, not joking. And the tone of voice is just...ugly--there's nothing pretty about it, or heck, pleasing AT ALL. And they swallow the ends of the words, and sing on EEEEEE (when even marginally trained singers or people who EVER sung in choir know you should always sing Ah). I know it's not a classical style of singing, but it's the worst "bluegrass" I've ever heard. And people PAY for it??

God I hope the Maxwells never decide to describe me. Let's see, "Today we played music for the pudgy, premenopausal. She was very blessed by our music.".

ya'll beat me to it...between "the elderly" and the matching dress collar and shirt...bleah!

i did love anna's hair, from the back, though!

God I hope the Maxwells never decide to describe me. Let's see, "Today we played music for the pudgy, premenopausal. She was very blessed by our music.".

For me:

"The Middle aged,bald ,defrauder cried tears of joy while holding her ears tightly as we sang . We know our fellowship turned her heart towards the lord." "Sadly, we know she was "touched",as she kept yelling "RUN SARAH,while grabbing at John. THIS is why we have a no touch rule...

Archived