IGNORED

Westboro blames Oklahoma tornado on Gay Person

DifferentGurl

It seems kind of like they're phoning it in at this point and it's just getting very formulaic. They're in their death throws as far as being relevant or having an impact. :rawr: This little guy kind of reminds me of them

It seems kind of like they're phoning it in at this point and it's just getting very formulaic. They're in their death throws as far as being relevant or having an impact. :rawr: This little guy kind of reminds me of them

FWIW, I've been out for-- well, approximately 15 years and I haven't had a house fall on me yet.

:lol:

I wish they had a tv show of them preaching hellfires. I love to watch those preachers on tv, especialy when they have the big background video showing flames and the world on fire.

They are just trolls who troll offline.

Yeah, because we all know the real reason for these things. Global Warming!

But wait! Global warming doesn't exist, remember?

Wait, is Westboro the type of church that doesn't believe in that?

...and Pat Robertson is now having to apologize for saying the tornado happened bc they didn't pray enough. What a total Fuckhead.

And Pat Robertson said that it wasn't sent from god but that god didn't intervene because the people didn't pray enough.

Westboro Baptist Church Reaction Bingo would be the easiest game ever.

How do they explain the violent storms, volcanic activity, etc. that happen on planets without gay people?

The reach of the evil gays is long indeed. In fact, the wickedness of all who are not WBC radiates into space, destroying the perfection that God created. The Universe trembles with dread at the contamination the Spawn of Satan is spewing out on a continual basis. Only the righteous Westboro Baptist Church stands ready to combat the evil hoards of humanity that threatens to overwhelm them. Lo! Ye of Godly hearts should send your strength and prayers for the The Lord's true servants to overcome and be victorious!

Oh, and send money - gas is crazy expensive these days.

Seriously, if I were a reporter tasked with getting the reaction quote from these nutheads, I'd probably call them up and ask them if they wanted to go with the standard "Blame the Gays" or if they'd like to shake it up a bit and go for Muslims, Jews, or people who don't recycle.

It's like a TV show that's slowly dying. They need a new team of writers, stat.

...and Pat Robertson is now having to apologize for saying the tornado happened bc they didn't pray enough. What a total Fuckhead.

He actually said that?

I keep wondering when my powers over the weather are going to kick in.

Gil, love. We seriously need some forkin' rain over here. <3

He actually said that?

I haven't seen the video yet, but knowing Pat's past record as well as I do, I'm going with, 'Yes, he said that.' :?

Archived