IGNORED

Shraders Go To Creation Museum

GeoBQn

John posted on his FB that a church gave the whole family free tickets to the Creation Museum. I calculated that the tickets would have cost $139.65 if the family had paid for them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John posted on his FB that a church gave the whole family free tickets to the Creation Museum. I calculated that the tickets would have cost $139.65 if the family had paid for them.

He has always depended upon the kindness of strangers.

Oh dear. There's a part of me that would love to go to the creation museum, just for the lols. The bigger part of me is a cheapscate.

I thought he was having trouble walking. Shouldn't he be in bed resting?

Edited because I in fact know people who have (relatively) good pain days and bad pain days. If he is in such a situation, I don't want to make light of it.

Wait... aren't they in Africa?

They have about 50% of the money they need. After 1 year. So looks like they'll be in the pop-up camper for at least another year...

I guess I qualify as "faint of heart", but I find myself bothered by the entry before that one, where John gives his kids a dead goat's eye in a plastic bag to play with. I mean, food is one thing, but that's a little over the top :shock:

They have about 50% of the money they need. After 1 year. So looks like they'll be in the pop-up camper for at least another year...

And still depending on handouts despite Shrader raising money to go to Africa. Those poor kids.

At least they will save money on a hotel room, taking the camper.

That's one ticket to Disneyworld or a two day pass to Universal Studios. I don't follow the shraders - how many?

He has always depended upon the kindness of strangers.

Of course, he's far less personable than Blanche DuBois.

That's one ticket to Disneyworld or a two day pass to Universal Studios. I don't follow the shraders - how many?

I think they have eight kids now.

Oh dear. There's a part of me that would love to go to the creation museum, just for the lols. The bigger part of me is a cheapscate.

Go to the website and do a virtual tour. You can go into each room and look around: Adam and Eve with the dinosaurs is the highlight. It is a surprisingly good website.

At least they will save money on a hotel room, taking the camper.

I imagine the church footed the ginormous gas bill as well (if they were still in TX...that's quite a ride to Missouri or wherever that place is).

They should go to a real museum. Way cheaper as well. And real facts, not stuff people pulled out of their asses and called "science"

I guess I qualify as "faint of heart", but I find myself bothered by the entry before that one, where John gives his kids a dead goat's eye in a plastic bag to play with. I mean, food is one thing, but that's a little over the top :shock:

WTF?! :pink-shock:

One...

WTF WITH THE DEAD GOAT EYE?

Two...

Um... why is it a apparently a sin to work and support your family?

Go to the website and do a virtual tour. You can go into each room and look around: Adam and Eve with the dinosaurs is the highlight. It is a surprisingly good website.

A friend & I are actually scheduled to go next week for the lols. If we bumped into the Schraders there, I would be shocked to actually see one of the fundies we snark on. Does his FB say when they are going??? I can't find him on FB, and I don't have a sock to friend him with if his page is closed.

They went yesterday. There was a picture of them there. I'm not friends with him, so the profile should be public.

facebook.com/john.shrader.125

It really pisses me off to no end. If he's so injured, sick, shouldn't he at least maintain the image of an injured person and lie on his back? He cannot be assed to go and get work but he can stroll around in the creation museum? (Which is an oxymoron to me.) He just wants to have the fun side of everything. When it comes to going out, he's fine. Otherwise he's just waiting for others to support him.

Farm fun back in Jan. on the Cassell farm. Billy was a baaaaad goat (he was tearing up the garden and worrying the calf)... so Billy became a deeeaaaad goat! Then Billy became a goooood goat! (Good eating!) The older kids were there for the butchering and yes, that is one of Billy's eyeballs! May bother the faint of heart, but it was great G.M.T!! - from his facebook. There's nothing better than devouring an entire goat that other people raised with your brood for free.

They went yesterday. There was a picture of them there. I'm not friends with him, so the profile should be public.

facebook.com/john.shrader.125

Thanks for the info & link:)

Farm fun back in Jan. on the Cassell farm. Billy was a baaaaad goat (he was tearing up the garden and worrying the calf)... so Billy became a deeeaaaad goat! Then Billy became a goooood goat! (Good eating!) The older kids were there for the butchering and yes, that is one of Billy's eyeballs! May bother the faint of heart, but it was great G.M.T!! - from his facebook. There's nothing better than devouring an entire goat that other people raised with your brood for free.

Jesus H Christ on a flaming cracker....

So the goat was a sinner. And they ate it.

Archived