IGNORED

Generations Radio Mocks Homlessness

treemom

In the baby season thread someone posted a link to an album with photos from the Generations Radio 2013 Family Economics & Discipleship Conference to show Nadio Botkin's newest baby bump. I however noticed this: Picture mocking homelessness (FB link)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... permPage=1

Notice the last answer "We live on the street. Anything helps. God Bless!" Clearly mocking those who panhandle at street corners. What is also important to note is that the attendees used little remote controls to vote in these polls. And I think it shows 2% of the audience thought it was funny enough to choose this.

I am just absolutely disgusted by this. And yet, unsurprised.

Entitled sobs. As if any truly homeless person could afford these overpriced, silly seminars. Yeah, they totally put it in as a "joke".

I always feel so sorry for all of the bored-looking kids. How can a four year-old possibly sit through that, let alone get anything out of it? All of the girls of marrying age just look like they are trying to catch a suitor.

So-called Christians think nothing of mocking the homeless, complaining about poor people, opposing asylum for destitute immigrants, etc. The exact opposite of what Jesus was about.

Archived