IGNORED

Amanda Dixon divorced?

dairyfreelife

I noticed that her old facebook disappeared and she is now going by her maiden name, claims to be single, and has lots of posts about relationship hurts. She had been married for about 3-4 years, I think. Does not sound good, but I am glad that, if it was a bad situation, she was able to get out of it. Seems the courtship, young fundie route is not turning out so well.

I noticed that her old facebook disappeared and she is now going by her maiden name, claims to be single, and has lots of posts about relationship hurts. She had been married for about 3-4 years, I think. Does not sound good, but I am glad that, if it was a bad situation, she was able to get out of it. Seems the courtship, young fundie route is not turning out so well.

Amanda never courted though, it was a whirlwind romance but definitely not following the courtship model.

I noticed right before her FB page disappeared that she was posting stuff either there or on twitter that made me believe they were splitting up. I hate that for her. Probably just makes her mom say " I told you so". I hope she doesn't get sucked back into her family since she lives near them now. I guess it's good she can see her youngest siblings and maybe her dad if he lives with them. I'm not sure about him anymore. But the mom and Jocelyn are mean spirited. I had hoped Amanda had got away from them for good!!

I used to like Jocelyn, so it's a shame. Their switch to Messianic beliefs and strict life and move to Costa Rica seemed to have done a lot of damage. Jocelyn now has dyed bright red hair and seems like a whole different person than when i spoke to her a few years ago.

I can't stand how Jacque and Jocelyn used to put everyone down who didn't believe like they do. Now since they've once again changed their beliefs they've never once apologized to anyone who followed them and pretty much deny everything. Jocelyn's FB page is pretty hateful to anyone who questions anything about her past. I'm glad they don't push religion on anyone anymore, but at least say " we were wrong and we apologize" then move on.

Yeah, they're still assholes, just secular ones. Unfortunately some people are just dickheads, religion or not.

As someone who is very close to her the gist is that it just wasn't working out and she's gone her own way and is happy. It just sucks how much Jacque has hurt her and continues to do so like it's some kind of game to her how she did it all the way in Costa Rica and still does back in the states. All I will say is Jacque approves and encourages home wrecking situations which has hurt many people and caused more than one marriage to crumble by allowing them to stay in their home to rub it in their face. You think a mother would tell her daughters it's not right to go after men who are married being a mother, but she finds it amusing. She truly makes me sick for what she is encouraging.

Fundiefun, the assholes comment was aimed squarely at Jacque and Jocelyn, not Amanda - just to clarify. I think Amanda has actually been very brave and seems to be a normal, nice young woman. I hope she has a happy life far away from fundiedom.

Fundiefun, the assholes comment was aimed squarely at Jacque and Jocelyn, not Amanda - just to clarify. I think Amanda has actually been very brave and seems to be a normal, nice young woman. I hope she has a happy life far away from fundiedom.

Oh her life is awesome now believe me and I know I'm just clarifying what Jacque has condoned with letting her two daughters go after married men and letting them live there like it's nothing while still legally married. I swear Jacque has something wrong with her to allow this to even happen.

Oh her life is awesome now believe me and I know I'm just clarifying what Jacque has condoned with letting her two daughters go after married men and letting them live there like it's nothing while still legally married. I swear Jacque has something wrong with her to allow this to even happen.

Fundiefun: are you you saying Jacque has encouraged Jocelyn and Rachel to do this? Do you know, if you don't mind answering, does the dad still live with the family?

Fundiefun: are you you saying Jacque has encouraged Jocelyn and Rachel to do this? Do you know, if you don't mind answering, does the dad still live with the family?

Yep completely encouraged and welcomed the men to stay there still married by the way and the two girls are hiding out and can't face the truth or be confronted by the wives for what they have done. He currently isn't Jacque and Jocelyn are running the show.

Amanda was living with her husband before they were married. They had a puppy and she talked about loving her aerpostle jeans. I wasn't shocked she didn't move to South America. I wonder what went wrong with her marriage. She seemed so content to have her "Super Man".

Amanda was living with her husband before they were married. They had a puppy and she talked about loving her aerpostle jeans. I wasn't shocked she didn't move to South America. I wonder what went wrong with her marriage. She seemed so content to have her "Super Man".

The details are private but they just didn't work well together and thought it was best to go their separate ways is basically what happened in a nut shell. No dragged out court mess, but Jacques involvement makes the situation sicker with who she is allowing her two daughters to see knowing they screwed with marriages and are loving it.

Fundiefun thank you for your answers. I still hate that for Amanda, but if they are both happier apart I wish them the best. I just really hate that Amanda lives so close to Jacque now. I get the feeling Jacque is going to try to control her life again. I hope she or Jocelyn aren't part of the reason for the split.

Fundiefun thank you for your answers. I still hate that for Amanda, but if they are both happier apart I wish them the best. I just really hate that Amanda lives so close to Jacque now. I get the feeling Jacque is going to try to control her life again. I hope she or Jocelyn aren't part of the reason for the split.

Jacque and Jocelyn are part of one of the splits and her other sister and Jacque as well are part of the other split and it's completely sick that they want this much control to interfere in what were once happy marriages. Jacque Jocelyn and the other sister wanted it and took it now leaving two women divorcees on their own. I hate to say it but I hope they get a dose of Karma and no mother should be encouraging daughters to commit infidelity.

Jacque and Jocelyn are part of one of the splits and her other sister and Jacque as well are part of the other split and it's completely sick that they want this much control to interfere in what were once happy marriages. Jacque Jocelyn and the other sister wanted it and took it now leaving two women divorcees on their own. I hate to say it but I hope they get a dose of Karma and no mother should be encouraging daughters to commit infidelity.

I was meaning I hope they weren't a direct part of Amanda's split from her husband. It does surprise me about Rachel. She seemed really young and sweet but she did look up to Jocelyn a lot. Just really sad. And Jacque's FB posts make me sick the way she acts like she cares so much.

Tell me more about Rachel and the married man please? I am surprised, Rachel always came across as shy and more interested in cooking and drawing than men. I had heard about Jocelyn and the married man but not Rachel. Was it the same man or a different one?

Tell me more about Rachel and the married man please? I am surprised, Rachel always came across as shy and more interested in cooking and drawing than men. I had heard about Jocelyn and the married man but not Rachel. Was it the same man or a different one?

Jacque and Jocelyn were apart of the split and Jocelyn went after a trusted friend's husband when they took her in after Costa Rica and the user posted here awhile back the texts exchanged between Jocelyn and her husband. Rahcel went after the Amanda's husband sadly. It's sick and sad all around that Jacque and them are living it up with marriages and families are in shambles.

That is so upsetting. Rachel going after Amanda's husband! That's awful. I'm surprised Amanda was able to not go off about that and just quietly split up with him. If he fell for Rachel, well he's just a jerk. I wish she hadn't moved back near her family. I had a bad feeling about that.

Jacque and Jocelyn were apart of the split and Jocelyn went after a trusted friend's husband when they took her in after Costa Rica and the user posted here awhile back the texts exchanged between Jocelyn and her husband. Rahcel went after the Amanda's husband sadly. It's sick and sad all around that Jacque and them are living it up with marriages and families are in shambles.

I don't remember seeing anything about the texts being posted here.

I don't remember seeing anything about the texts being posted here.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16988

It wasn't pretty what went down with her and her husband and who would have guessed Amanda and her husband would be next. I'm truly convinced they are a sick bunch Jacque the most.

It says I'm not authorized to view. Don't know why. I've never met Manda in real life but have talked to her on FB previously. If you talk with her, please let her know many people are very upset for her and hope she is okay. She does not deserve this! I can't believe I'm so upset for someone I don't know, but I really am. I hope karma catches up to her mom and sisters!!! They are disgusting people. And I hope her Grandma is helping her thru this.

It says I'm not authorized to view. Don't know why. I've never met Manda in real life but have talked to her on FB previously. If you talk with her, please let her know many people are very upset for her and hope she is okay. She does not deserve this! I can't believe I'm so upset for someone I don't know, but I really am. I hope karma catches up to her mom and sisters!!! They are disgusting people. And I hope her Grandma is helping her thru this.

Oh I definitely will she's trying to move on with her life as best as she can for the time being. It's like her mom found the ultimate way to hurt her and is finding joy in all of this and allowing the guys to stay in their home. It's sad for those two women who now are without husbands and their children without fathers.

I've been lurking for a long while but finally decided to come out of lurkdom. The Dixons and the Feelin' Feminine site were my gateway into following fundies. I'm sorry to hear about Amanda's marriage breaking up. I was friends with her on Facebook for a while, around the time of her wedding, and she seemed so happy. I was so pleased she didn't get sucked into the whole Messianic thing and Costa Rica.

I'm totally shocked about Rachel though. (Jocelyn not so much sadly). She did come across like a very sweet girl, not the kind to be going after a married man. I wonder if all the chopping and changing of beliefs and lifestyles has just left her very confused and mixed up? I think it would screw up most people.

And I also wish Jacque and Jocelyn would apologise and admit they were wrong. They both come across as very arrogant. At one point they were actively encouraging people to leave the USA and move abroad. I know the McDonald (?) family did although they may have already been considering going to Costa Rica, but I dread to think how many others seriously considered packing up and leaving everything on the say so of Jacque. Hopefully most people have more sense than she does though!

Archived