IGNORED

Your Husband Cheats? Totally Your Fault!

jesusfreak

Dear Pat Robertson,

What if my husband doesn't work, complains all day, farts in front of company, beats the kids and tells me to be a better wife?

Or what if he's just a general bastard?

Can I cheat on him?

Dear Pat Robertson,

What if my husband doesn't work, complains all day, farts in front of company, beats the kids and tells me to be a better wife?

Or what if he's just a general bastard?

Can I cheat on him?

Dear blisterine,

No, you may not cheat on him, and why would you want to? After all, you are a woman, therefore do not need sex or even companionship. Your time is better spent beseeching the Lord to affect a change in your husband's heart. Don't nag, pray.

Yours in the hypocrisy of the Pharisees,

Pat

I'm starting to suspect that myself. I haven't heard that anyone's seen him in public around here in southeastern VA for quite some time. :lol:

Nah. Pat Robertson is, and always has been, a bobble-head. :scared-shocked::scared-shocked: (closest thing I could find for a bobble-head icon)

The idea men can not do anything before marriage and has to have control, seems to fly out the window once the ring hits the finger. I mean come on these guys are not suppose to chase after skirts or whack off for years before they get married and they have self discipline. A ring is placed on the finger and suddenly one woman is in charge of every desire and he has no control at all of what he does, I'm sorry that is absolute crap.

No need to be sorry. It IS absolute crap. Plain and stinky.

wow, thanks pat. my exh told me it was my fault and blamed it all on me, but i wasn't sure. thanks for the clarification. ugh, gross. i'm sure it wouldn't be his fault if his wife cheated on him.

In the case of Pat Robertson, who couldn't reason his way out of a paper bag, that actually might be true.

For the others (and, I grudgingly admit that it's remotely possible that Robertson might be included in this group), they very possibly would call the husbands to task for not providing or leading or being manly men or something like that.

Archived