IGNORED

Did Grandma Duggar Die?

roddma

Aww the famous WD sadly I won't be able to see her comments as she blocked me too.

She's happy now that she sees FJ is talking about her now. She was getting very sad at the lack of attention.

Clean underwear is very important. Other laundry can be stretched a day or two if necessary, but undies? Nope.

In all seriousness, especially as my grandma just had gallbladder surgery yesterday (she's doing fine, but she's 92, so we worry!), I'm glad this is seemingly not true.

I think it the rumor was started by the same people who spread the rumor that Michelle gave birth to a girl named Journee while in China. Personally, I think there is enough true information out there to shock the leghumpers without resorting to outright lies.

I hope not. I think she is in her 70's. She need to move back into her little house and retire. (The house currently occupied by Josh & Anna.)

Doesn't a widowed woman in Patriarchy have to move in with the oldest male relative? This could be why she didn't move in with Deanna.

19KL Fb took down the posts about Grandma dying. I am glad they aren't true because she is the only voice of reason in that house. Anyway, it seems she has been wearing more dresses and skirts since living with Jim Bob.

Maybe she ran off with an aging hippie and is living in a mini van, traveling the country finally enjoying herself with out JimBoob and Mullet directing her life. A person can only hope that she found true love and happiness away from the TLC circus :dance:

if she's passed away, she's probably under a load of unfolded laundry, or in one of their million front loaders and they keep putting her through the "fluff" cycle to get the wrinkles out.

FreeJinger Trolls eh?! Which one of you dared ask "trollish" questions like, why isn't Michelle raising her own kids? Not nice, folks. Not nice.

She's happy now that she sees FJ is talking about her now. She was getting very sad at the lack of attention.

Pardon my French but WD...is a freakin A$$hole :obscene-buttsmiley:

I think it the rumor was started by the same people who spread the rumor that Michelle gave birth to a girl named Journee while in China. Personally, I think there is enough true information out there to shock the leghumpers without resorting to outright lies.

I think you're giving most of the humpers too much credit. Poke around that page and you'll see the vast majority are sexists, bigots, racists, etc. Even if they don't share the exact same beliefs, a lot believe in corporal punishment, Obama is going to take away our rights!!!111!!!, gays shouldn't be allowed and so on and so forth. Any facts about the Duggars they can relate to their own lives. Sad but true.

WD40 likes all of her own comments. She has an account here and is probably reading this right now due to her rampant paranoia. Hi WD40!

I think you're giving most of the humpers too much credit. Poke around that page and you'll see the vast majority are sexists, bigots, racists, etc. Even if they don't share the exact same beliefs, a lot believe in corporal punishment, Obama is going to take away our rights!!!111!!!, gays shouldn't be allowed and so on and so forth. Any facts about the Duggars they can relate to their own lives. Sad but true.

And that's when things happen right in front of their eyes on the show and they can't deny it anymore. As far as most of them are concerned, if it didn't happen on the show, it didn't happen. So they don't believe most of the information that ought to shock them, and as MtK says, they agree with the rest.

I'm glad to hear she's still around but... I don't think the children "need" her. They need what? Another damn doormat under Jimbo's thumb who has been around for 70 years and is willfully depending on her wacko son, even though she's got her own house and probably her own retirement money? What about the money she's supposed to get from TLC for appearing in that freak show, does she have it? If not, why? Why isn't he asking Jimbo for her cut, and upon refusal why doesn't she turn to a lawyer? She is a seventy-something woman who allows them whackjobs to use her. What kind of example is she setting for those 20 kids?! She's doing back-breaking work every day, she's slaving away to Jimbo. I don't have an ounce of respect or empathy for her. Whatever she's in, it's all her fault, there would be plenty of ways out, but she is not taking one.

I'm still surprised they didn't come back with a J-named baby whom they claimed Michelle gave birth to but was clearly Chinese.

Archived