IGNORED

Did Grandma Duggar Die?

roddma

If it was true Jim and Michelle would market it to the hilt just like Jubilee.

No its fake started on FB just like 99% of things on there.

I don't think there's much market for a dead grandma versus a miscarriage (that was controversial before Michelle miscarried anyway).

I hope not. I think she is in her 70's. She need to move back into her little house and retire. (The house currently occupied by Josh & Anna.)

If it was true Jim and Michelle would market it to the hilt just like Jubilee.

Grandma is 72 years post-fetus. She'd get half an episode at most.

They'd pimp her death to tmz and people ASAP. Considering there's no wailing on famy's instagram page I'm sure she's fine, just buried in Jim bob's dirty underwear.

If she was, Amy would definetly have said so, theyre very close.

I hope shes still alive, those kids need someone looking out for them.

From the FB page:

"Here is your opportunity folks - block all the Free Jinger Trolls - they are all commenting on the made up lie that Grandma Duggar died."

The person who made that comment is crazy, sheesh.

From the FB page:

"Here is your opportunity folks - block all the Free Jinger Trolls - they are all commenting on the made up lie that Grandma Duggar died."

WD40 likes all of her own comments. She has an account here and is probably reading this right now due to her rampant paranoia. Hi WD40!

Aww the famous WD sadly I won't be able to see her comments as she blocked me too.

I don't think there's much market for a dead grandma versus a miscarriage (that was controversial before Michelle miscarried anyway).

Oh I don't know they just might and then bad mouth her just like Jim Bob did Jimmy his dad.

If it's true, presumably it hasn't made the rounds on Duggar social media because nobody in the family will notice she's dead until they run out of clean clothes.

From the FB page:

We are all :cray-cray: :cray-cray: :cray-cray:

Because being a 19 Kids and Counting Facebook regular is just totally not :cray-cray: :cray-cray: :cray-cray:

:penguin-no:

If it's true, presumably it hasn't made the rounds on Duggar social media because nobody in the family will notice she's dead until they run out of clean clothes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

WD40 likes all of her own comments. She has an account here and is probably reading this right now due to her rampant paranoia. Hi WD40!

Good grief, that WD40 person is horrible. Nobody here wants Mary to be dead, if anything we are just worried about her and want her to get away from Mullet and the Boob. :roll:

Glad to hear Grandma Duggar is still alive. I just don't understand why people start internet death rumors. :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

Oh, I'm glad she's ok. I pictured her dead for days in the laundry room with nobody noticing until they ran out of clean underwear.

Archived