IGNORED

Happy 23rd Philip Arndt!!!

0 kids n not countin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks so much younger than 23! And the long jean shorts make it look like he's playing dress up with daddy's clothes

Anyone have a logical explanation for why these folks find it necessary to celebrate birthdays in bedrooms? Anyone? :evil-eye:

Those are some pretty defrauding shorts on Momma Arndt! :pink-shock: The way the birthday boy is dressed makes him look like an overgrown twelve year old.

Here are some birthday penguins for you, Philip! :wink-penguin: :penguin-no:

Doesn't Mama A. have any warm-weather clothes other than white shorts?

Philip does look really young--more like 16 than 23.

Anyone have a logical explanation for why these folks find it necessary to celebrate birthdays in bedrooms? Anyone? :evil-eye:

I've never seen an explanation from the Arndts. They just say it's one of their family traditions.

And it's not necessarily just in the room. There are photos and video of boys being presented their cake in the bed itself.

Pure speculation on my part, but they may have started the birthday-in-bed tradition when the oldest were little and they were still living in the house in which they were conceived. It's creepy enough to do that with toddlers how don't understand the significance of the "life begins at conception, not really on your birthday" bed, but to be doing it with adults in their 20's and 30's? Ick, ick, ick.

This kid is 23 years old...

- never gone to school

- no friends outside of a few cousins

- never had a date, kissed a girl or probably ever talked to one

- no car

- no job or means of income other than daddy or an older brother throwing him a few crumbs from the family business

- sleeps in a twin bed in a room shared by 2 other manboys like him

Probably doesn't have more than $500 to his name.

His primary role in the family is filming his dad pontificating on the back roads in the family SUV.

This kid is 23 years old...

- never gone to school

- no friends outside of a few cousins

- never had a date, kissed a girl or probably ever talked to one

- no car

- no job or means of income other than daddy or an older brother throwing him a few crumbs from the family business

- sleeps in a twin bed in a room shared by 2 other manboys like him

Yep, and the fact that this 23 year old has several young male adult sibs ranging from 20's and 30s who had all lived that exact same life, with no one ever making any moves to leave or do anything outside of the family, is just mind boggling. I have said it before, it's one thing if there were a couple of sibs like this but ALL of them? There's some serious, effed up, mind control / indoctrination going on in that house.

Is it just me or does Momma Arndt look like an overgrown cheerleader?

Uhm, is the dad holding a TEASER?! :?

(Well, probably not - but it would explain a lot, wouldn´t it?)

Also, not very much effort taken on the cake here - but they probably just got a lil´lazy after this quazillions of birthdays.

And they don´t do that "the menz clothing is not for wemenz" thing as I understand?

And they don´t do that "the menz clothing is not for wemenz" thing as I understand?

They didn't start out as Protestant fundies (they were married in the Roman Catholic Church, although they are no longer Catholics) so they seem to have some different ideas from say, fundamentalist Baptists or Pentecostals. They're less obsessed with defrauding in general (they all go to a co-ed gym, including Wizzie) which makes their control over their grown ass sons that much more incredible.

In fact, the entire family is really only obsessed with two things. Abortion and softball. Oh, and stuffed penguins, although the new ducks might eventually replace them.

Okay, now I got the bigger picture about what´s going on here (I looked at their blog a´lil). But I don´t want to give up my Teaser-theory now :lol:

Happy birthday Philip, hope you get to leave the house sometime.

Every time I see a photo of Mama Arndt, I can't help but think of Gossamer. It's that weird bumpy thing...

6rlf2r.gif

This family is just sooooo strange...

In fact, the entire family is really only obsessed with two things. Abortion and softball. Oh, and stuffed penguins, although the new ducks might eventually replace them.

Yeah, the do seem oh so into the new ducks...

Perhaps because it's the closest any of them will come to caring for a family of their own? :think:

I could never imagine celebrating birthdays with my 17 yo son like they do. He didn't even want a cake for his last birthday so I respected his wishes and didn't get one.

Every time I see a photo of Mama Arndt, I can't help but think of Gossamer. It's that weird bumpy thing...

6rlf2r.gif

This family is just sooooo strange...

It's her! Down to the low-top sneakers. Wonder if Gossamer has cleavage under all that hair. We know Mama A do.

Most of my composition students were 18-20 years old. I would not have guessed Philip was older than any of them. He looks as if he's never had a complicated thought in his life.

I don't think I ever had a whole cake in my bedroom. I have eaten chocolate cake in bed......but never actually a whole birthday cake....weird.

It's not just fundies, but I've noticed a lot of young men in the past decade or so have a "giant toddler" look about them. Maybe I'm just getting old, but "back in my day" when you were a certain age, you wanted to look cool and not like your grandma dressed you for the sandbox.

Doesn't it look like someone enlarged and Photoshopped a picture of a 7-year old in there between two adults? It just seems...so wrong.

My 10 year old wore that same outfit to school today...no lie. Ha!

Dude, so did my son! Double Snaps :lol: Only little oz's shirt was light blue with a navy contrasting stripe. And he buttoned all but the top button too.

Because there's no better place to celebrate the day of your birth than in the bed upon which you were conceived?

:wink-penguin: :wink-penguin: :wink-penguin:

Now I need some brain bleach after that comment, already hungover :brain-bleach:

Archived