IGNORED

Mayoral candidate says she is endorsed by Jesus

lilwriter85

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/05/13/3 ... idate.html

Exceprt

North Miami’s unpredictable election exploits entered the final day on a divine note: a mayoral candidate claiming she was endorsed by Jesus Christ.

Anna Pierre, who previously said she was a victim of Vodou sorcery, posted the message in a campaign-style flier featured on her Facebook page.

Reached on Monday, Pierre said Jesus came to her in a dream.

“I had a revelation when I was going to give up on this race. I had a dream. I know what I saw,” she said. “A figure I can’t explain told me, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am your friend. I am walking with you side by side. You are not alone.’ I felt it was from heaven. It was an endorsement by Jesus.”

I believe she also came in dead last. Who would Jesus endorse? Evidently the voters weren't buying it.

None of the (multiple) presidential candidates who claimed to have been told by God to run in 2012 won. When will they ever learn?

Where I live she would be carted off under a section of the Mental Helath Act. Most likely.

I kind of wish we had more crazy where I live :lol:

I believe she also came in dead last. Who would Jesus endorse? Evidently the voters weren't buying it.

Perhaps if she was endorsed by this Jesus she would have won.

JESUS-LUZ.jpg

His name is Jesus Luz. He's a model and apparently Madonna's boy toy.

Archived