IGNORED

Newlyweds on Bravo (US)

Many_Spaynes

Is anyone else watching this? Much to snark on, but especially Alaska & Kim who believe a man has all the power in a relationship. He claims he'll only use that power to protect & support her, but in practice it includes his vetoing w/o discussion the furniture & bedspreads she likes.

They see themselves as very much like Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith & the Obamas. Yes, they're delusional.

I watched the premiere last week and am about to watch the second episode in just a minute. Alaska and Kim creep me out. I couldn't believe it that she was going to kick out her bridesmaids if they didn't lose weight!Alaska is too fucking controlling, too! Tarz and Tina got married in Columbia. I think I like them and the gay couple.

Oh. My. God. This show- to quote Ms Rachel Zoe- is BANANAS. It's totally going to be my summer crack addiction. Tina is insane in the best possible TV way. I like Katherine, and I feel bad for her, but seriously lady, get a job or something.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh. My. God. This show- to quote Ms Rachel Zoe- is BANANAS. It's totally going to be my summer crack addiction. Tina is insane in the best possible TV way. I like Katherine, and I feel bad for her, but seriously lady, get a job or something.

I like Kathryn and John, but John needs to realize that Kathryn is bored stiff at home. She needs a job or at least a good volunteer position before they have babies. Tina needs to grow the fuck up, btw. Poor Tarz!

I am in LOVE with this show, was actually just checking if new episodes went up on Hulu. Hate most of the couples except Jeff and Blair, they're too precious for words. I call Tina and Tarz divorcing before their one year anniversary, they're a horrible couple and shes a crazy diva.

I am in LOVE with this show, was actually just checking if new episodes went up on Hulu. Hate most of the couples except Jeff and Blair, they're too precious for words. I call Tina and Tarz divorcing before their one year anniversary, they're a horrible couple and shes a crazy diva.

Yeah, I don't think Tina and Tarz will last either. I can't believe that they'd already been together for four years. Tina is just vile and apparently stupid. She thinks that they have to hit the sheets constantly in order for her to get pregnant. That's not the way it works!

Archived