IGNORED

No African Black American fundys?

oil

If there are any, do they also have KKK founders on altars in their children's rooms? I so wonder. RosyDaisy... I so would like to see that episode, in case you have a title, let me know and I'll youtube search it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but I don't remember the exact title, and a YouTube search turned up nothing. The Bateses did have a picture of Nathan Bedford Forrest and other Confederate hero's, but they received a huge backlash, and they were taken down. That you can find on "Oh No They Didn't" website.

Sorry, but I don't remember the exact title, and a YouTube search turned up nothing. The Bateses did have a picture of Nathan Bedford Forrest and other Confederate hero's, but they received a huge backlash, and they were taken down. That you can find on "Oh No They Didn't" website.

Bedford Forrest was the first Grand Wizard of the KKK. The Bateses are racist.

It's called "Papa Bill's Farm" and there is a link on the "watch full episodes" page of the Duggar Family Blog.

Kelly Bates' family seem to be mainstream conservative Christians. And Gil's mother was not shy about disliking the chaos of the Bates family (complete with film crew) descending on her peaceful home in that episode!

Wow, thank you everyone! (BTW, Confederate Hero? OMG! But I guess these fine people would get all huffy if someone called them hillbillies...)

The Aspiring Homemaker makes me want to slam my fingers in a door. All those soft toned photos and faffing around having tea. Not sure what it is about it that makes me want to scream.

The Aspiring Homemaker makes me want to slam my fingers in a door. All those soft toned photos and faffing around having tea. Not sure what it is about it that makes me want to scream.

Um, my guess, because you find it fake, staged and over-edited? Just a guess of course, that's what would make *me* slam my fingers in a door.

Archived