IGNORED

Duggar Mother's Day Cards

ljohnson2006

There are buddy teams, but for a long time now, one of the 4 older girls has been lead buddy. This appears to be the current scheme for Jackson on down.

Jana Buddy - Jackson and Josie

Jinger Buddy - Hannie (Jinger was 11 when Hannie was born)

Jill Buddy - Jenny

Jessa Buddy - Jordyn

I think Justin, James and Jason (unless he's turned 13) still have Mama Buddies. 13 is the cutoff date for the boys, who then start apprenticing with JD or Joe or move/paint each of Smuggar's new car lots.

Wasn't it Justin who took better care of Jordyn than anyone? I think he's on Jessa's team, but don't quote me. There used to be a list, but I have to get back to work and don't have time to look for it now.

I did a quick search to see where the buddy teams were listed in another thread. Here are the teams:

Jana has Jason and Jackson

Jill has Joy-Anna, James, and Jennifer

Jessa has Jeremiah, Justin, and Jordyn

Jinger has Jedidiah and Johannah

This is from the http://www.freejinger.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3803 Josie was still J'chelle's buddy. I wonder who heads up Jana's team when she's out doing deliveries. Obviously Joy would head up Jill's team. Although they want us to think they do frequent deliveries, they probably only do one or two a month. They may have one day a week they do check ups. I couldn't imagine being their age and only getting out of the house on my own (or with one sister) a couple of days a week.

They all deserve Mother's Day cards, not Michelle.

We should also find Mother's Day Cards for them to give to J'Chelle. The problem is, very few of them say "Thanks for nothing, you lazy breeding machine."

Wasn't it Justin who took better care of Jordyn than anyone? I think he's on Jessa's team, but don't quote me. There used to be a list, but I have to get back to work and don't have time to look for it now.

I bet Jessa is a good, ahem, delegator which may be why Justin had to step it up more than the other boys.

As for the boys, all but James, Justin, and Jackson are now at least in their teens. It will be interesting to see what Boob does with all of these guys in a few years. I really believe they're the weakest link in his quiver and at least one or two stands a decent chance to end up joining the Army, regularly get drunk on cheap beer, and possibly even father a kid out of wedlock. James sweetie darling, I am, as always, looking at you.

I really like this idea. The J'Slaves and G-ma Duggar deserve Mother's Day cards a heck of a lot more than Mullet.

Yes! And since the Duggars have a PO Box on their website, we can totally make this happen. They'll have to have snappy greetings. "Dear Jana-Buddy..."

Do you guys remember those chore coupon books? Like "redeem this and I'll clean the kitchen"?

I always gave them to my mom for mother's day.

Maybe we should give them to the J'slaves and grandma and Anna. They could say things like "have a male relative make dinner" and "Michelle does the laundry" and "Josh does not take a nap during birth"

Make sure to address the cards in care of "Five Indentured Servants and Counting"...

I would not send sarcastic remarks to Joy Anna such as "you're trapped in the laundry room" I guess she's having enough with her horrid life everyday. Being halfway through puberty does not really help her either. I would spare her from such remarks but the mother's day cards sound cool since Michelle is nothing but one human test tube to breed children and that's pretty much the end of her responsibilities, once stitched up, she won't change a damn diaper even.

Yeah, best be super nice to them, make them feel appreciated for once. Let them know that someone cares about them and that people realise the extent of the work they do.

Hopefully they might even be allowed to read them...

Archived