IGNORED

Happy Mothers Day to the J-Slaves and Grandma Mary

SPHASH

I just want to give a shout out to Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger for doing Mullet's job. And to Grandma Mary and Joy for doing doing all that laundry and having no help from the Howlers and older boys. Fuck you Mullet!

You know the J-Slaves won't get any recognition for their labour today. Grandma might get a small fraction of the praise she deserves if she's lucky.

I will be wishing them a Happy Fathers Day too, cuz when was the last time Boob changed a diaper, or helped them with their schoolwork.

Happy Mothers Day to the real mothers of the Duggar children :)

I bet everyones giving Michelle a ton of attention today, and maybe a bit to Mary cause she is Jimbob's mom, but the Jslaves are doing the majority of the childcare in their house.

Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger-hope you get a bit of a break today...although that probably wont happen.

Jimbob, you had better show some recognition to your mother instead of just leaving her to do the laundry all day

So weird to hear mothers day. Where I'm from its in March!

Do you live in England? It's Mother's Day in the states and in Canada today.

Do you live in England? It's Mother's Day in the states and in Canada today.

No, Ireland. Same mothers day as the UK though, in March.

Happy Mothers Day to the real mothers of the Duggar children :)

I bet everyones giving Michelle a ton of attention today, and maybe a bit to Mary cause she is Jimbob's mom, but the Jslaves are doing the majority of the childcare in their house.

Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger-hope you get a bit of a break today...although that probably wont happen.

Jimbob, you had better show some recognition to your mother instead of just leaving her to do the laundry all day

Oh they will get a break!!! you see JB&M will go out to a nice breakfast or lunch so that's two meals they wont have to cook! and two sets of paper plates they wont have to throw away, and with JB&M gone they will have a touch more privacy/freedom.....so it's a good day all around!!

Happy Mothers Day Jill, Jana, Jessa, Jinger, Joyanna and Grandma (Because it's back to the grindstone tomorrow) :teasing-whipyellow:

I also wish a Happy Mothers day to Mackenzyie too because she will be a future M-slave.

Happy Mother's Day to the Duggar woman that care for their kids. That's not you, J'Chelle! Maybe she should wait on her daughters hand and foot for Mother's Day one year. They deserve some pampering, and a day off.

I will be wishing them a Happy Fathers Day too, cuz when was the last time Boob changed a diaper, or helped them with their schoolwork.

I agree with this statement. Many posts are anti-Michelle, yet give JimBob a bit of a pass. JimBob does not parent his children any more than Michelle does. He picks them up and play with the littles when it suits him. He had no idea how or what to feed them when left alone with them and let nine year old Joy change Hannie when she crapped on him in a photo shoot. I always liked that kid...

Happy Parents Day, J-Slaves. You do more work raising your siblings than your dim-whitted parents ever did.

also, according to my church service this morning, Unitarians. (Or Universalists. one or the other before we became both.)

also, according to my church service this morning, Unitarians. (Or Universalists. one or the other before we became both.)

And anti-war activists.

Happy mother day to all the fundie girl-slaves...

(Here, Mothers day is in June, but it's not a major celebration)

Archived